What's new

Analysis: Dr. Afridi - Enemy of the State?

Dr, Afridi is traitor beacuse he collaborated with USA intelligence agencies :) how about other Pakistanis govt agencies/officials who collaborates with the same agencies in different deeds like : creating talibans, droning talibans, supporting good talibans, bombing bad talibans !!

No matter how much you Wish that ... But Not Happening ... Tell that to your US Overlords .
yeah yeah.
we all know how much self respect pakistani government really has.
they WILL let him go!
pakistani government has no tatas

How conveniently ignore the great accomplishment he committed of ridding this earth from the menace of OBL. These fucks have been attacking Polio teams before Afridi. Go read up on some cases. A jahil will try to see Islam in Polio and his narrow perception wont let him. So he will kill, be in the name of Islam or Afridi. TTP doesnt need a reason? Just an excuse. They blew up people in Mosques, should i stop praying? I mean where does it stop with you guys. Should i stop going to markets because it has been bombed? Slippery slope, you had one point you just stretched it into 5.

Dr Afia is a murderer she deserves to be hung from the gallows. This guy? Not sure.

PS: This forum has tanked in quality and the admins are to blame.
who did dr afia kill?
last time i checked she was basically abducted in pakistan in the process her young son died and then when the hood came off her head she seen american soldiers who were about to interrogate her! so by judging from the fact that her young son was just killed by the people who abducted her what do you think she would have done? she didn't kill anybody she just threatened to or attempted to "supposedly".

So you are saying OBL was a victim? I give the **** up. There is no saving Pakistan, and Pakistanis are the reason for the impending doom on this nation.
he never said obl is a victim
your going to have to give up because your argument is flawed to begin with.

Pakistan is one of the most miserable countries out there. You are from the 10% of affluent middle class lot enjoying internet on your laptop. The rest are miserable in decadence and helplessness, poverty, famine, drought, bombings, murders, shortage of electricity, light, gas you name it you got it.

Pakistanis are those who cherish murderers, when the same people turn on you. Then you cry wolf. This Karma for Pakistan. You arent God's chosen? You'd cursed.
watch your mouth puttar
pakistan has its problems but don't call our country cursed.
we don't want have to put you in your place

Last edited:
Dr, Afridi is traitor beacuse he collaborated with USA intelligence agencies :) how about other Pakistanis govt agencies/officials who collaborates with the same agencies in different deeds like : creating talibans, droning talibans, supporting good talibans, bombing bad talibans !!
there is difference if the state deals with the CIA but it is treason for civilians in a way.
i mean if this guy was an american and he collaborated with the ISI without governments knowledge he would be in the same position.

yeah yeah.
they WILL let him go!

If it was upto Pakistani Gov .. then Yes they would have let him go a long time ago ... however it is Not .. This time they cant do Jack .. Nor can US&A . but they can dream .. i cant stop them from that .

If it was upto Pakistani Gov .. then Yes they would have let him go a long time ago ... however it is Not .. This time they cant do Jack .. Nor can US&A . but they can dream .. i cant stop them from that .
bro i don't care.
im a pakistani
if pakistan believes that holding this guy is the best thing then i support my country.
I'm not like that informant guy.

there is difference if the state deals with the CIA but it is treason for civilians in a way.
i mean if this guy was an american and he collaborated with the ISI without governments knowledge he would be in the same position.

so what is the stance of state of Pakistan on OBL. there was claim of pakistani ISI helping USA in tracking OBL?

If US wish, it can have him with tomorrow ..... our judiciary would release him at peanuts.
Clearly, US is not willing for any such deal, at least for now!

We will see......wait for it.

yeah yeah.
they WILL let him go!

who did dr afia kill?
last time i checked she was basically abducted in pakistan in the process her young son died and then when the hood came off her head she seen american soldiers who were about to interrogate her! so by judging from the fact that her young son was just killed by the people who abducted her what do you think she would have done? she didn't kill anybody she just threatened to or attempted to "supposedly".

Afia killed/shott an american interrogator in the interrogation room, for reals man. Look it up. She divorced her first husband, married a rabid AQ leader/member husband, not only that she was found with documents on bomb making ( dont know biological or HE). I mean am i going to cry for her? No, good riddance. Attempted murder of a federal officer carries a harsh penalty. She fucked up, and fucked up big willingly.

he never said obl is a victim
your going to have to give up because your argument is flawed to begin with.

My argument is flawed on what basis? That he is not a traitor? What will you charge him with? Helping CIA getting rid of OBL? Nothing would stick and Pakistan would be made a mockery of yet again. Should he be jailed, for helping CIA find out OBL. When our own ISI would not? ISI is no angel and has only screwed us over more than it has helped. I'm not a cheerleader for anything Pakistani.

watch your mouth puttar
pakistan has its problems but don't call our country cursed.
we don't want have to put you in your place

Puttar shuttar doesnt change a thing, Lanat pardi hai Pak main. You're in America, you see a romanticized view of this country. Raho idhr 1 saal without any UPS or electricity backups. Akal tikhanay ajaegi. Koi kaam to karana pardhjaye, sab samajh aegi.

I live like a king here, i see many hurdles for me, bechara middle class to dabta rahta hai. Ghareeb ki to bc ma bahan hi hoti hai. Read up on the Islamic prophecies and analyze it with our system and the American system. You'll see we are actually pretty much the embodiment of prophecies.

Peace.

Here is why he is guilty

a) Complying with foreign Nation , against Espionage against people of Pakistan (20 years to Death Sentence)
b) Collecting blood samples from unsuspecting citizens who were not aware of the illegal acts (10 years)
c) Not informing patients their rights to refuse the blood collection (5 years)
d) Hurting the "welfare work" like Polio campaign efforts due to his negligence (10 years)
f) Betraying the Doctor's code , protecting or preserving the patient / doctor relation (Revoke Doctor's permit)
g) Damage caused to Pakistan as Nation due to Doctor's action (10 years)
i) Failure to report to Pakistan Police or Pakistan Army (10 years)
j) Took money for his action to act against his nation (10 years)
I mean the man did some harm

Who knows if he is even a true doctor has anyone checked is degree credentials he looks like a Bus conductor from his picture

Here is why he is guilty

a) Complying with foreign Nation , against Espionage against people of Pakistan (20 years to Death Sentence)
b) Collecting blood samples from unsuspecting citizens who were not aware of the illegal acts (10 years)
c) Not informing patients their rights to refuse the blood collection (5 years)
d) Hurting the "welfare work" like Polio campaign efforts due to his negligence (10 years)
f) Betraying the Doctor's code , protecting or preserving the patient / doctor relation (Revoke Doctor's permit)
g) Damage caused to Pakistan as Nation due to Doctor's action (10 years)
i) Failure to report to Pakistan Police or Pakistan Army (10 years)
j) Took money for his action to act against his nation (10 years)
I mean the man did some harm

Who knows if he is even a true doctor has anyone checked is degree credentials he looks like a Bus conductor from his picture

Actually, the list of charges above is total BS, because those charges were never put up in court of law with evidence. He was declared guilty of trumped up charges before a tribunal under British era Frontier Rules.

Afridi deserves to be in ISI :D after all he did some thing which our prime spying agency to do !

wishful thinking....his sentence was reduced though, but let's just say he wont have the energy or the morale to going back to doing what he did best:

medical mal-practice

according to reports, he spends much time in solitary confinement. I'd hate to be in his chappals, let me tell you

Doctor jailed for bin Laden raid was blindfolded and ‘made to eat like a dog’ | The Times

Treating Dr. Afridi in such ways while in confinement only reflects badly on his captors, and others will capitalize on this mistreatment to the detriment of Pakistan's image internationally.

Back
Top Bottom