What's new

Analysis: Dr. Afridi - Enemy of the State?

The worse Pakistan treats and punishes Dr. Afridi, the easier it is to sully its reputation internationally even further.

Classic case of assuming something and something else happening in its place...I am sure Afridi never in his wildest dream would have thought that he would be incarcerated for actually doing a great deed.

What else is there to sully other than make a case of declaring it a state sponsor of terrorism? - they came quite close to doing that in 2011.

I think that was the biggest collateral damage of this whole war, unsuspecting kids, whose futures will be stolen from them, because state was helpless, and the armed forces weren't reigned in. I hate our intelligence for what they did. I can't believe that they were ignorant of the fact that OBL was there. Not a chance.

We should have decimated OBL ourselves. There is no excuse for what afridi did and he was rightly jailed, the current polio drops mistrust is also in part thanks to him.

So you are saying OBL was a victim? I give the **** up. There is no saving Pakistan, and Pakistanis are the reason for the impending doom on this nation.

Actually it is traitors like yourself that cause harm to Pakistan.

That is if you are a true Pakistani and not just another garden variety " Indian False Flagger"

I think that was the biggest collateral damage of this whole war, unsuspecting kids, whose futures will be stolen from them, because state was helpless, and the armed forces weren't reigned in. I hate our intelligence for what they did. I can't believe that they were ignorant of the fact that OBL was there. Not a chance.
I agree, hype, the greatest victims are our kids from those areas.

Actually it is traitors like yourself that cause harm to Pakistan.

That is if you are a true Pakistani and not just another garden variety " Indian False Flagger"

Our services are hired by Pakistan to point out scums, straight off the block no joke murderers, killers, baseheads, terrorists.. And I'm their nightmare. And our Clients know how i really feel about OBL n the likes.

I dont have the fake ego which Pakis suffer from, we are a nation of losers as my friend @Hyperion pointed out so eloquently. You would defend OBL a guy who fucking murdered 3k of our civilians but not a guy who caught a bonafide terrorist? The end do not justify the means.

When you dont have a reply its usually a traitor or false flagger. Typical **** mentality i see here.
Please.

We should have decimated OBL ourselves. There is no excuse for what afridi did and he was rightly jailed, the current polio drops mistrust is also in part thanks to him.

Honestly believe nobody in the ISI top brass knew? Really?

OBL was a scum bag. ISI (historically) has been a piece of shit. Bush was Lucifer himself. Dr. Afridi is a dick-head, who needs to be put down with utmost prejudice. There is absolutely no place in this world for morons, and Afridi is one of them.

Our services are hired by Pakistan to point out scums, straight off the block no joke murderers, killers, baseheads, terrorists.. And I'm their nightmare. And our Clients know how i really feel about OBL n the likes.

I dont have the fake ego which Pakis suffer from, we are a nation of losers as my friend @Hyperion pointed out so eloquently. You would defend OBL a guy who fucking murdered 3k of our civilians but not a guy who caught a bonafide terrorist? The end do not justify the means.

When you dont have a reply its usually a traitor or false flagger. Typical **** mentality i see here.
Please.

Honestly believe nobody in the ISI top brass knew? Really?

What is his crime? Helping find a criminal that you and I both know people in the top brass knew where he hid? Was his crime to apprehend a killer of innocents, whose actions has resulted hell being unleashed upon Pakistanis and Muslims throughout the world? Please we llet go the killers of citizens( that white american spy dont recall his name) while our leaders go out on "medical" check ups? (Nooras timings were dubious as hell, zardari sab was in dxb)/

Who does your loyalty lie with? With crooks or an ego of our might when there is none? His crime was to help US apprehend a terrorist?

He was apprehended from Pakistan, a mere mile away from the military institution. You should thank that the US do not blame our top leadership or else it would be nothing but hell for us. Way worse than we have become accustomed to.

Supporting other nation spy agency is the biggest crime in any country and its mean that you are enemy of the state and its people

Supporting other nation spy agency is the biggest crime in any country and its mean that you are enemy of the state and its people

But bro supporting our spy agency in the wrong isnt right. Lose lose situation. Though i agree on the moral standing of working with a foroeign spy agency. You're right a 100% on that.

But bro supporting our spy agency in the wrong isnt right. Lose lose situation. Though i agree on the moral standing of working with a foroeign spy agency. You're right a 100% on that.

For that you have to come in right way and not to violet any other country sovereignty. Is that the correct way US did? should Pakistan will do same to US?

For that you have to come in right way and not to violet any other country sovereignty. Is that the correct way US did? should Pakistan will do same to US?

I think that, according to the Geneva convention, a state must intern any combatant within its border,
if it wants to remain neutral. Exception is a ship, which may stay in a neutral harbour for 24 hours.
Having OBL in Abbottabad is not allowed for sure.
Not sure if it says what consequences are allowed if a state ignores the convention.
US raid is of course an act of war.
Pakistan therefore has an option to go to war against the US.
Can't see how Pakistan would benefit from this.

Don't see why working against an enemy of both US and Pakistan should be considered treason.
If OBL was considered an ally of Pakistan, only then it is treason, a that need to be highlighted
in court, but that will of course have other repercussions.

Think Pakistan has a political problem. If Dr. Afridi is kept in jail, then the conclusion
is that OBL was living in Pakistan with government knowledge.

Shakil Afridi is another drama, which US pulled after installing democratic Zardari in Pakistan.
Why not US punished all the assembly members in tit for tat, after all they all hold US nationality and Pakistan's assembly is indirectly a US loyal.
Thanks to gen. Pasha, he exposed what more Zardari was contemplating against army.
Dr. Afridi is an idiot, if US wished, it could have confiscated Zardari's assets or may have uprooted his fragile govt. to rescue Afridi, but the plan was to give in Dr. Afridi.... reasons can be plenty to guess!

Last edited:
Lets not get emotional. He should be given to USA for some hard currency. Whats done is done. We wont get anything out of killing him in jail. Only bad press. Alteast this way we can get something out of nothing. If not hard currency, than some military equipment. But he should not be killed or left in jail. He is an asset so utilize him.

Lets not get emotional. He should be given to USA for some hard currency. Whats done is done. We wont get anything out of killing him in jail. Only bad press. Alteast this way we can get something out of nothing. If not hard currency, than some military equipment. But he should not be killed or left in jail. He is an asset so utilize him.

If US wish, it can have him with tomorrow ..... our judiciary would release him at peanuts.
Clearly, US is not willing for any such deal, at least for now!

Whatever form this discussion takes, rest assured that Dr. Afridi will be traded at the right time for the right price. That is just the way these things work out.

Not happening

Unless a dictator is in power, no political party in Pakistan can bare the brunt from this fallout. Just imagine the level of backlash the current Government will face by the media and the civil society. PTI will have a field day exploiting this and will paint NS as a servant of the US. NS will effectively be kissing his chances for the next election good bye. I am sure he fears the US a lot, but he fears the thought of loosing his seat more. Dr Afridi will likely spend the rest of his life rotting in jail just like Mumtaz Qadri will.

A nice story built up to favor such a traitor...........at first step when he was knew that he is working for CIA against Pakistan in Pakistan......that is the reason enough to put him behind bars...

Back
Top Bottom