What's new

Analysis: Dr. Afridi - Enemy of the State?

So you are saying OBL was a victim? I give the **** up. There is no saving Pakistan, and Pakistanis are the reason for the impending doom on this nation.
All i am saying is This Doctor is a Traitor and should Die the Death of a Traitor .. anything else is just your own speculation ..

And you dont need to worry about us Pakistanis , we are Quite Happy as we are .

I give the **** up. There is no saving Pakistan, and Pakistanis are the reason for the impending doom on this nation.

Hey, their country, their right to make or break it as they see fit. :D

Not a Bad Idea ... IT will a Good lesson for the Traitor .

As long as Pakistan can bear the fallout, please go for it.

All i am saying is This Doctor is a Traitor and should Die the Death of a Traitor .. anything else is just your own speculation ..

And you dont need to worry about us Pakistanis , we are Quite Happy as we are .

Pakistan is one of the most miserable countries out there. You are from the 10% of affluent middle class lot enjoying internet on your laptop. The rest are miserable in decadence and helplessness, poverty, famine, drought, bombings, murders, shortage of electricity, light, gas you name it you got it.

Pakistanis are those who cherish murderers, when the same people turn on you. Then you cry wolf. This Karma for Pakistan. You arent God's chosen? You'd cursed.

Want Me to List his Crime ??

1. He Betrayed his country .
2. Because of This Basta*d people stooped giving their Children Polio Vaccine .
3. He Betrayed the Whole Profession of Medicine .
4. He Helped Sold the loves of Millions of children for some bucks .
5. Because of him the TTP has a reason to target Polio teams .

So sorry if want to Murder this Bastar* myself .. A Traitor of this Nation will not get any sympathy from me , you can Skin him alive for all I care , or feed him to the sharks ..

Thats really some thinking... :lol:

So he is in jail for above stated reasons? WTF.

People stopped giving vaccine to children as if all are hiding Osama in their house?
Taliban is so dumb that they feel all polio team as Afridi?

Afridi is in jail for promoting polio in pakistan... :lol:

So sorry if want to Murder this Bastar* myself .. A Traitor of this Nation will not get any sympathy from me , you can Skin him alive for all I care , or feed him to the sharks ..

What a fat Blatant lie from a PDF Think Tank .

What if i prove to you TTP was targeting polio teams before shakil afridi ??

That will kill four out of your 5 points instantly .

HE was arrested on 23 May 2012 . Lets keep 2012 as baseline .

Now if there were attacks against polio vaccination teams before 2012 you are lying through your teeth .

PAKISTAN: Polio vaccination campaign put off in conflict-hit Swat

IRIN Asia | PAKISTAN: Polio vaccination campaign put off in conflict-hit Swat | Pakistan | Aid Policy | Children | Conflict | Health & Nutrition

This news is back from 2007 .

5 Years before shakil afridi you had to put off polio vaccination campaigns .

I can post hundreds of such news from that timeline but i guess i have proved my point .

Anything else ??

CC @VCheng @Informant . Guys anything to add here ??

MAss Murdred .. ??

He killed 3000 people
USA killed 3 million ..

Who is the mass murdered ?? just because one is a super Power it gives them the right to bomb civilians ??

This talk can proceed two ways -

1. Theoretical time wasting approach: You can give me name of those 3 million civilians whom the US attacked with intent to kill, and killed. And I will give you in return the name of 3,000 and more whom Osama killed. And now that the blame game has already started where you want to justify one action not on right or wrong, but rather in relation to the crime of others (may be that makes Osama a saint), we will also talk about Pakistan Army's premeditated killings and rapes in Bangladesh. If it has to go like that, why stop at the US? Do not worry, I will also drag it down to Jinnah, blaming him for partition when he was well aware how riots would take shape and culminate in the end of millions of lives,. And we can continue that blame game all night to decide who was a lesser killer in comparison to whom etc., what say?

2. Practical and sane judgment: You can accept the fact that US is a superpower that never did anything wrong to Pakistan, but Pakistan as a nation, decided to hide US's enemy number one. To me, this appears a more pragmatic approach. So if you are really so angry at the US, why not attack the US? Oh wait, right and wrong depend on relative backlash, just as Osama is a lesser evil in relation to the US. US may be the biggest evil, but it is powerful so take money and keep quiet. But Afridi is one man, alone and helpless, why not punish him and set an "example" - this 'right' is soooo easy, let's do it :lol:

Man, either you badly need to fix your moral principles, or your understanding of geopolitical system.

I seriously hope you give me the names of those 3 million innocent civilians that the US killed, because I have the list of 3,000 ready with me.

afridi is big american side character of the abbottabad drama. america wana save him for the future crop of mear jafer and saddiq. we should make him crippled example for future full stop, there should not be a mere chance for such purchasable idiot enemy of dear homeland.
osma was imported from america by cia, used entirely for benefit of america against russia, was ok up till here but later... Afghanistan was raided on his name. 911 created by america labeled to osama (consult fox lady article about 911 on net...demolished by controlled micro nukes). his death benefited america. actually he died in 2004 out of renal failure was on dialysis. abbotabad was full drama to check our defense levels, latter wana attack our installations but came in between tactical nukes....result was revenge in kamra saab 2000 and mehran p3cs, what taliban had to do with AWACS.
world has a phenotype to show people but have quit different genotype!

afridi is big american side character of the abbottabad drama. america wana save him for the future crop of mear jafer and saddiq. we should make him crippled example for future full stop, there should not be a mere chance for such purchasable idiot enemy of dear homeland.
osma was imported from america by cia, used en
tirely for benefit of america against russia, was ok up till here but later... Afghanistan was raided on his name. 911 created by america labeled to osama (consult fox lady article about 911 on net...demolished by controlled micro nukes). his death benefited america. actually he died in 2004 out of renal failure was on dialysis. abbotabad was full drama to check our defense levels, latter wana attack our installations but came in between tactical nukes....result was revenge in kamra saab 2000 and mehran p3cs, what taliban had to do with AWACS.

The force of Delusion is strong in this one .

Oh yes... enemy of Osama is enemy of the state! Afterall his crime was to identify world's most wanted.... :devil:

osma was imported from america by cia, used entirely for benefit of america against russia, was ok up till here but later... Afghanistan was raided on his name. 911 created by america labeled to osama (consult fox lady article about 911 on net...demolished by controlled micro nukes). his death benefited america. actually he died in 2004 out of renal failure was on dialysis. abbotabad was full drama to check our defense levels, latter wana attack our installations but came in between tactical nukes....result was revenge in kamra saab 2000 and mehran p3cs, what taliban had to do with AWACS.

justonequestionwhyafridiisatraitorwhentherewasnoosamainabbotabadbecauseitclearlymeansthatafridididnotidentifyanyonesowhykeepafridiinjailandalsoifafridiisatraitorthenwhynothanghimrightawayandwhykeephimprotectedinjailpleaseanswermepleasepleaseplease

If bringing a terrorist/Mass Murderer is Betrayal of Nation in your books then there is no point of discussion
Every rational human being will do the same.
He might have betrayed your nation but he remained loyal to Humanity and God

justonequestionwhyafridiisatraitorwhentherewasnoosamainabbotabadbecauseitclearlymeansthatafridididnotidentifyanyonesowhykeepafridiinjailandalsoifafridiisatraitorthenwhynothanghimrightawayandwhykeephimprotectedinjailpleaseanswermepleasepleaseplease
abbottabad drama used to degrade Pakistan and accomplished american mission against Pakistan...........afridi is a central character in this dram against the deep benefits of homeland. He should get exemplary punishment blocking this -ve road for ever.
by the way is there any example of the most wanted buried in deep sea any example form thousends of years..............because there was no most wanted no live, no body, no picture. if it had been most wanted you could see in media all over the world.

What is his crime? Helping find a criminal that you and I both know people in the top brass knew where he hid? Was his crime to apprehend a killer of innocents, whose actions has resulted hell being unleashed upon Pakistanis and Muslims throughout the world? Please we llet go the killers of citizens( that white american spy dont recall his name) while our leaders go out on "medical" check ups? (Nooras timings were dubious as hell, zardari sab was in dxb)/

Who does your loyalty lie with? With crooks or an ego of our might when there is none? His crime was to help US apprehend a terrorist?

He was apprehended from Pakistan, a mere mile away from the military institution. You should thank that the US do not blame our top leadership or else it would be nothing but hell for us. Way worse than we have become accustomed to.

No his crime is he be trades Pakistan coz of him there are so maney polio cases in pakistan people and children of pak is sufering coz of him there is so many polio vaxcenator dead or injured coz of him we have to make an example of him hang him 100 times and that in public.

No his crime is he be trades Pakistan coz of him there are so maney polio cases in pakistan people and children of pak is sufering coz of him there is so many polio vaxcenator dead or injured coz of him we have to make an example of him hang him 100 times and that in public.

If doing good has bad outcomes should we stop doing good? Yar in jahilon ki wajah se darjaye hum? Haath baandlein. This is war, people like you arent sure what to do? Either fight them or appease them. Doesnt work both ways.

Polio is an old problem. These cases should never have popped up. Pakistan is one of the 3 countries to have it. Sharam ani chahiye hamein.

Back
Top Bottom