What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

Well there is a reason why Pakistani and Indians are taken in as loyal servants by gora chamri. They don't have an inch of spine. Grovelling sobs!
It is not about Afridi, do you guys seriously think US cares for an effing Shakeel Afridi? It is the arrogance of how dare a **** shlaami country not give us what we want. Next will you sell your mothers too for effing sola? Ridiculous! This nation of ours seriously need a big danda to mimic a spine. Those of us who live in foreign countries know the psyche. Do you guys remember the Israeli spy in US prisons how long he remained there? If you want others nor to treat you as banana republic then don't act like one.

Should their release him, the Pakistan government and the world will officially acknowledge that pakistan is breeding ground for terrorist,

Pakistan will soon refer Afridi to US without any facility, or get some F16s.

Thanks for confirming that you would be standing with enemies in the time of War. Thank you.

Hahah how old are you?

If you are of age to vote and don't vote then you have absolutely no right to criticize any political party or any provincial govt or the federal govt. You have lost that right by not wilfully voting. You can attain that right by voting next time but if you do not then all your complaints and arguments are invalid. Partake in the political process. You do more harm than good by abstaining.
I am not criticing any political party they are doign their job ie loot and rape the country i am cricticing pak fauj the supposed protector of the country fauj is not doing its job rather looting and raping this country just like politicians

No one "ordered it". The orders are followed by airstrikes sir, both of us know that. But, that was a friendly suggestion, at times a forceful one to protect the globe and the Pakistanis themselves. History has it, dozens of thousands of Pakistanis didn't have to die in the hands of barbaric terrorists, which sadly happened for many, many years.

The important decisions have to be taken right away, cost of not making the right decisions runs very high. Ask thousands of families who lost their loved ones to terrorist attacks.
Meh. Americans should be the last one preaching about Peace.

Hahah how old are you?
You can look in to my profile. 14 years elder than you.

I am not criticing any political party they are doign their job ie loot and rape the country i am cricticing pak fauj the supposed protector of the country fauj is not doing its job rather looting and raping this country just like politicians
Oh the irony of youthias when they cry for noora league speaking against Establishment.

Meh. Americans should be the last one preaching about Peace.

You can look in to my profile. 14 years elder than you.
Chacha g is omaar may itna ghussa acha nai dil wesay he kumzoor hojata hai! Relax and keep worshipping savior of corruot politicians!

Ok as your wish chotay.
Chahcha g honestly bataye..firstly i am not a youthia or a supporter of any politictal party i think they are all creation of army to do their dirty work.but aik baat honestly bataye dont you feel disappointed that army has given these political bastard free hand to loot and rape our country? Dint you feel angry when nro was signed and it was signed by army!

Chahcha g honestly bataye..firstly i am not a youthia or a supporter of any politictal party i think they are all creation of army to do their dirty work.but aik baat honestly bataye dont you feel disappointed that army has given these political bastard free hand to loot and rape our country? Dint you feel angry when nro was signed and it was signed by army!
Meri kya auqaat bhai ke main aap jese visionary logo ka jawab dun.

Meri kya auqaat bhai ke main aap jese visionary logo ka jawab dun.
Haha chacha g ya toh butt hurt reply hogaya!

Khair chalin Allah na agar zindagi di toh kuch mahino may jab bajwa ka buddy zardari pakostan may ayashi kar raha hoha phir app say baat hoge! Is waqt app khasay ghussay may lag rahay hain

Haha chacha g ya toh butt hurt reply hogaya!

Khair chalin Allah na agar zindagi di toh kuch mahino may jab bajwa ka buddy zardari pakostan may ayashi kar raha hoha phir app say baat hoge! Is waqt app khasay ghussay may lag rahay hain
k

Sir one last thing koi amm pakistani kuch bolay traitor ka label lag jaata hai ab tak app ki pak fauj say dawn leaks ka mamla solve nai howa! Dont you think miyan sabhs act was act of treason and shouldnt he be hanged for it?

Sir one last thing koi amm pakistani kuch bolay traitor ka label lag jaata hai ab tak app ki pak fauj say dawn leaks ka mamla solve nai howa! Dont you think miyan sabhs act was act of treason and shouldnt he be hanged for it?
Do i looks like a supreme court chief justice to you?

Looks like his trip is going bad. This doctor was going to be freed anyway. If Pakistan wants to use him as a chip, can go both ways.
Obama never came in Pakistan after Osama bin Ladin episode and after arrest of shakeel Afridi . U.S.A demanded him many times, but we rejected them, one of the reason Obama never comes in Pakistan, but this new administration of trump Believes that Pakistan Can send shakeel Afridi to U.S.A after dialogue , and with some deals, This time probably with new f16 block 52 fighters. Let see what happens, but we are in negotiations with U.S.A about this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom