What's new

Iraqi PM discusses cooperation with Pakistan

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The-Iraqi-Prime-Minister-Mohammed-Shia-Al-Sudani-the-Pakistani-Minister-of-Interior-Rana-Sanaullah-Khan-and-official-from-both-sides.-Photo-PMO-850x560.jpeg

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, received on Wednesday the Pakistani Minister of Interior, Rana Sanaullah Khan, where they discussed enhancing bilateral cooperation and partnership in security, intelligence, and joint efforts to combat terrorism, drugs and organized crime, according to a statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).

The statement illustrated that Al-Sudani expressed his condemnation of the terrorist attack that took place in Bajaur district in Pakistan three days ago, offering his condolences and sympathy to the victims, their families, and all the Pakistani people.

The Iraqi Prime Minister emphasized that Iraq is eager to maintain and develop relations with Pakistan in various fields.

The meeting addressed cooperation in religious tourism and the facilities provided by the Iraqi government to visitors to the holy shrines in Iraq.

The Pakistani Interior Minister conveyed his government’s appreciation and desire to expand economic relations with Iraq to serve the interests of the people of both countries.

Pakistani interior minister arrives in Iraq on official visit​

3935246-560556500.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani interior minister Rana Sanaullah arrived in Iraq on an official visit, his office said on Wednesday.
Last month Pakistan and Iraq signed agreements to enhance cultural cooperation and abolish visas on diplomatic and official passports during a visit to Baghdad by Pakistani Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari.
“During his visit, the Interior Minister will meet the Iraqi President, Prime Minister and Interior Minister,” the interior ministry said. “A delegation of scholars is also accompanied by the Interior Minister.”
Relations between Pakistan and Iraq have received a boost with a number of ministerial-level exchanges in recent years.
In August last year, Iraq’s Foreign Minister Dr. Hussein visited Islamabad to discuss ways to strengthen bilateral relations.
During the visit, a memorandum of understanding on “Bilateral Political Consultations” was signed so that regular consultations on bilateral, regional and international issues could be held between the two nations.

Pakistan is ready to leave behind the anarchy of the last 15+ months and it is starting to show and will show more and more. No govt could have functioned in a focused way when an anarchist, who had backers in the military and the judiciary, could have snatched power from the govt. All that's been sorted out. Good!

Iraq boosts Pak Arbaeen quota to 100,000​

The government of Iraq has decided to increase the quota of Pakistani pilgrims during Arbaeen from 50,000 to 100,000.

The Interior Minister of Iraq Abdul Amir Al-Shammari made the decision on the request of his Pakistani counterpart Rana Sanaullah who is on a visit to Iraq.

The Iraqi Interior Minister also approved the issuance of individual visas to Pakistani pilgrims from the Iraqi Embassy in Pakistan in addition to group visas. He also assured to reduce the visa fee for Pakistani pilgrims.

On the occasion, Rana Sanaullah thanked his Iraqi counterpart for providing facilities to pilgrims. Talking to his Iraqi counterpart, the Minister said Pakistan respects the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq. He said Pakistan fully supports Iraq’s efforts of rehabilitation in the country. Rana Sanaullah said Iraq can benefit from the counter-terrorism expertise of Pakistan’s institutions.

Meanwhile, Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah also called on Iraqi President Abdul Latif Rashid.

What will rana offer to Iraq? Drugs? How to kidnap its people? How to commit mass murder?

Oh that's nice. When are elections then?

Let me tell you one thing: There is absolutely now way Imran could have defeated all the political parties aligned against him even in the most fair elections. Personal popularity doesn't translate to electoral victory on massive scale, UNLESS the Establishment is behind. Second thing: With Imran's certain loss, he would jump back on his wagon, or a 'container', in his case, and start anarchy again. That's all the 'politics' guys knows.
But luckily for Pakistan.. prison awaits him and good riddance.

Iraq is a sectarian cesspit. After saddens fall. Pakistan should give it a big miss,

Let me tell you one thing: There is absolutely now way Imran could have defeated all the political parties aligned against him even in the most fair elections. Personal popularity doesn't translate to electoral victory on massive scale, UNLESS the Establishment is behind. Second thing: With Imran's certain loss, he would jump back on his wagon, or a 'container', in his case, and start anarchy again. That's all the 'politics' guys knows.

Dude I told you before, put up a poster or a mannequin of Imran Khan in your room, aur har roz subah dopahar sham throw some shoes at it, would help reduce your anger.

Pakistan is ready to leave behind the anarchy of the last 15+ months and it is starting to show and will show more and more. No govt could have functioned in a focused way when an anarchist, who had backers in the military and the judiciary, could have snatched power from the govt. All that's been sorted out. Good!

Next time I call you out on your off topic comments, don't say someone else started it and brought in IK to the thread.

---------------------

Back on topic though, so this is why that supermodel wannabe is in Iraq. Sahi sarkari kharchay par instagram shoot kar rahay hain SP sahab.

And what's that say about the people?

Lowlives who would sell out their mothers for 110 PKR- $1 right? Why take offense to this statement?

If personal popularity doesn't translate to electoral victory, the case of Pakistan, then do tell why was Imran bulldozing each by-election the patwaris were carefully choosing for election?

The pure idiocrasy is appalling.

Demanding a recount in a few districts is "anti-democratic" meanwhile paid off journalists spewing bullshit 24/7 over the most trivial of issues is "freedom". How is that 300PKR-$1 treating you?

And what's that say about the people?

Lowlives who would sell out their mothers for 110 PKR- $1 right? Why take offense to this statement?

If personal popularity doesn't translate to electoral victory, the case of Pakistan, then do tell why was Imran bulldozing each by-election the patwaris were carefully choosing for election?

The pure idiocrasy is appalling.

Demanding a recount in a few districts is "anti-democratic" meanwhile paid off journalists spewing bullshit 24/7 over the most trivial of issues is "freedom". How is that 300PKR-$1 treating you?

In case of the byelections, Imran was riding the fake narrative of anti-Americanism--which really gets a lot of attention in Pakistan. If Imran was that popular, then he would have called for early elections in Feb. 2022--but he didn't, until he tapped into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan to gain the popularity. And even the results of the byelections, while generally good for Imran, mainly due to the the new popularity he gained, should be closely looked upon: 15 seats the Noonies lost were because they chose PTI candidates for whom the Noonie voters didn't come out to vote for.

My regret is that Bajwa didn't nip this Anarchist Khan in the bud after the NCM vote in April in 2022. In that sense, Bajwa was really the Mir Jaffar!

You guys have some reality coming your way seeing Imran in a prison. And very soon. It would help you to study the stages of grief for your own sanity. There is 'absolutely not' any 'Haqeeqi Azadi' on the horizon because there was never on.

15 seats the Noonies lost were because they chose PTI candidates for whom the Noonie voters didn't come out to vote for.

Lol,,, yeah. Noonies really care about the issues at hand bro.

You guys have some reality coming your way seeing Imran in a prison. And very soon. It would help you to study the stages of grief for your own sanity. There is 'absolutely not' any 'Haqeeqi Azadi' on the horizon because there was never on.
Yeah going to prison on what charges? "Stealing" a 2069 BMW X420?

Next time I call you out on your off topic comments, don't say someone else started it and brought in IK to the thread.

Firstly, PDF and off topic are rampant. We are all guilty of that--well, most of us are, including me. And bringing Imran is extremely relevant in any topic involvement Pakistan's economy, foreign relations, and politics: It is to expose the PTI fanbois that nothing can ever happen in Pakistan unless Imran is in power. You guys either ignore any positive news about Pakistan or start mocking the posts. Tells the world about your 'patriotism'. You guys belong to some 'PTI Defense Forum' more than 'Pakistan Defense Forum'.

I show you the mirror-- you don't like the image you see.

Firstly, PDF and off topic are rampant. We are all guilty of that--well, most of us are, including me. And bringing Imran is extremely relevant in any topic involvement Pakistan's economy, foreign relations, and politics: It is to expose the PTI fanbois that nothing can ever happen in Pakistan unless Imran is in power. You guys either ignore any positive news about Pakistan or start mocking the posts. Tells the world about your 'patriotism'. You guys belong to some 'PTI Defense Forum' more than 'Pakistan Defense Forum'.

As I said before, you are a clever guy.

For 12 years these folks have been on a tear to spread hatred, negativity, propaganda and anarchy. And as a Nazi once said "if you repeat a lie enough, people will believe it" and that's exactly what happened sadly amongst the so called educated in DHA and people living in New York, Toronto and London. Funnily fanboys in the Middle East won't dare much to say because they know if they do they will be deported out of those countries in no time. It happened in Saudi Arabia and it happened in Turkey. That's the same reality in Pakistan. Simply put, people living outside Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad have their own customs and beliefs. They don't believe in western democratic system. They don't care who the PM is. All they want is someone in their province or tehsil to do the right job and I'm pretty certain they weren't enthusiastic about Buzdar's performance. I bet you if Mohsin Naqvi ran against Imran Khan in Punjab, Naqvi would win. Last night Stephen Sackur put out to Imran that karma is coming to hunt him back now and he was right. It really is. You can't ride on someone's saddle one day and steal saddle another day.

Last edited:
Give us cheap oil

For 12 years these folks have been on a tear to spread hatred, negativity, propaganda and
Your so called democratic movement literally surrendered in front of the army with no resistance , no spine

They can hijack business, our farmlands, our real estate sector
They can kidnap people, hijack politics

All by legal protections offered by PDM gov

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom