What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

Do i looks like a supreme court chief justice to you?

sir you are old and a learned person and i am very much interested in your opinion :p

and even if you are not CJ dont you want traitors tried?

Meh. Americans should be the last one preaching about Peace.

Whether we should be the first one or the last ones, don't forget we told you to do an operation to save your own citizen's lives. You lost thousands more and then did the operation. If this was a Western country, the military Presi-Gen would've been sent to jail for murder. But only in Pakistan you can ignore your own people's lives, just focus on bribe and making money, still get thousands of civilians and soldiers killed, and take over $ 200 of stolen money from the national treasure and live elsewhere in a super lavish lifestyle.

I think trump is not taking interest in Afridi. Pakistan want to cash him.

Whether we should be the first one or the last ones, don't forget we told you to do an operation to save your own citizen's lives. You lost thousands more and then did the operation. If this was a Western country, the military Presi-Gen would've been sent to jail for murder. But only in Pakistan you can ignore your own people's lives, just focus on bribe and making money, still get thousands of civilians and soldiers killed, and take over $ 200 of stolen money from the national treasure and live elsewhere in a super lavish lifestyle.
Lol get that shit out your head that we started Operation on your direction. If that was the case then your country wouldn't be crying like a b!tch that take action against Haqqanis too please please Haqqani too please. Lol you people have no shame seriously. Invading countries & destroying them, creating 100 (rebel)terrorist outfits in the process, funds it, let them loose. Wallah Mission Accomplished. Now time to bomb the same "rebel" oh i mean terrraaarrist because they turned their back against you?! Go & preach elsewhere.

sir you are old and a learned person and i am very much interested in your opinion :p

and even if you are not CJ dont you want traitors tried?
Nah i'm totally a jaahil & gawaar nooni as claimed by you.

Lol get that shit out your head that we started Operation on your direction. If that was the case then your country wouldn't be crying like a b!tch that take action against Haqqanis too please please Haqqani too please. Lol you people have no shame seriously. Invading countries & destroying them, creating 100 (rebel)terrorist outfits in the process, funds it, let them loose. Wallah Mission Accomplished. Now time to bomb the same "rebel" oh i mean terrraaarrist because they turned their back against you?! Go & preach elsewhere.

Nah i'm totally a jaahil & gawaar nooni as claimed by you.

Bossman i never labeled you a nooni or youthia thats what you are doing labeling me a youthia because i questioned pak fauj!

we should not hand him over to anyone, it will encourage people working for our govt to spy for powerful nations.. US should understand its not about Osama, its about spying for foreign agencies..

Please refrain to call any country, state or people as parasites.This includes not only Pakistan but Israel as well.I can once again understand that Pakistan has not accepted Israel as state(including me) but that doesn't mean that you will forget that you are Muslim and will not give verbal abuse.
Next time, any other abuse and ANY poster will get a warning or even ban by me.So, please behave yourselves.
I am tired to discuss WOT.I have written series in this regard and it's useless to argue. All I will sum up is that whatsoever lapses and failures has taken place includes both the nations equally responsible.We both are unlucky in a sense that we both don't have good politicians as a consequence of which we have lost millions of people, soldiers etc.US never needed to launch any ops in Afghanistan though they were pretty much aware of Afghan's past.They should have ensured strong security while staying in their own homeland.On the other hand, Pakistan needed strong policy as well but it took almost 10+ years for us to build up proper policy on COIN and to implement properly.

Regards

Last edited:
If this was a Western country, the military Presi-Gen would've been sent to jail for murder.
Oh really? Are George Bush, Dick Cheney, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama in jail right now? No. No they're not. What about Tony Blair - did anything come of that much-anticipated Chilcot Report? No.

And they've murdered, tortured, sent soldiers into illegal wars, bombed hospitals, committed various other war crimes, violated their country's constitution repeatedly - no problem.

What about McNamara and Kissinger, for that disaster of a war in Vietnam which killed more than 50,000 Americans and a few million others? Their death toll is much, much higher than Musharraf's.

On the other hand, when someone speaks against all this, or reveals the truth when Western governments lie - they are jailed and tortured.

You have no moral high ground over us.
But only in Pakistan you can ignore your own people's lives, just focus on bribe and making money, still get thousands of civilians and soldiers killed, and take over $ 200 of stolen money from the national treasure and live elsewhere in a super lavish lifestyle.
Funny, that's exactly what Kissinger, Cheney and Bush did.

Lined their pockets with cash from Halliburton and various other Military-Industrial Complex "donors", while thousands of civilians (albeit other countries' civilians, so I'm sure they count for less) and soldiers died.

You have no moral high ground over us

Whether we should be the first one or the last ones, don't forget we told you to do an operation to save your own citizen's lives. You lost thousands more and then did the operation.
Actually, no. Musharraf deployed troops to appease the US back in 2002. The TTP Came into existence in 2007. Pakistani casualties peaked in 2009-2010, long after the first troop deployments to the Tribal regions.

We started operation on your direction, then lost thousands, then started another operation, then lost thousands more.

The TTP and assorted outfits are our problem and we are solving it.

But the US, and no one else, is to blame for the fallout of the Invasion of Afghanistan.

Again, you have no moral high ground over us.

Oh really? Are George Bush, Dick Cheney, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama in jail right now? No. No they're not. What about Tony Blair - did anything come of that much-anticipated Chilcot Report? No.

I've read your silly posts with others and you are not a member I'd like to even discuss anything. Bush, Obama and others didn't defrauded their nation's tax payers and stole $ 200 million from the US aid to build their empire in the US and elsewhere. Only in Pakistan a dictator can become a President and then rob the national treasure for years.

We started operation on your direction, then lost thousands, then started another operation, then lost thousands more.

The TTP and assorted outfits are our problem and we are solving it.

But the US, and no one else, is to blame for the fallout of the Invasion of Afghanistan.

Again, you have no moral high ground over us.

You keep telling yourself the story above. It doesn't change the fact, thousands of Pakistani lives didn't have to be brutally taken out by the terrorists, had your General / Dictator acted in the national interest. The one after him didn't act in the national interest either, but he did make 6 billion in real estate corruption. Now compare that with your most recent Army chief, Raheel Sharif, he did what anyone would do, to act in the national interest and put Pakistani citizens lives first. And he will be remembered across the globe for the good work he did.

I am not criticizing anything because these people took my money away. I am criticizing them for their own ineptness that in comparison with Gen. Raheel, was a waste of 12 years of a nation struck with terrorism bad. In 3 years, Gen. Raheel accomplished what combined both the previous generals couldn't come close to. That's called honest service to the country and real leadership. I can guarantee you, with Gen. Raheel, you will never hear one relevance with corruption. That's how real service men are across the country. The one's before him, weren't true to their nation now matter how much bravado you or others sing about them on here.

I've read your silly posts with others and you are not a member I'd like to even discuss anything.
Then you are free to stop posting on this forum. I'm not forcing you to post - who is then, your State Department?
Bush, Obama and others didn't defrauded their nation's tax payers and stole $ 200 million from the US aid to build their empire in the US and elsewhere.
They didn't have to, they made money legally through the military-industrial complex. The taxpayers still paid for the war.
Only in Pakistan a dictator can become a President and then rob the national treasure for years.
No, not only in Pakistan. The US has backed dictators in over 35 countries around the world.
You seem to be forgetting that both Zia and Musharraf were supported by your country.
We're not the ones "spreading Democracy" around the world. We don't need moral high ground because we don't kill millions in the name of our supposed moral high ground. You do.
It doesn't change the fact, thousands of Pakistani lives didn't have to be brutally taken out by the terrorists, had your General / Dictator acted in the national interest.
That is true. Had Musharraf not backed the US illegal war in Afghanistan, the terrorists probably wouldn't have targeted Pakistan the way they did.

And had Zia not backed the US in funding the Mujahideen back in the 80s, the Taliban probably wouldn't even have existed. Or maybe they would have and then Pakistan would have had to face CIA-backed terrorists.

That's the problem with hindsight - it's too easy to blame someone even when they may have had no choice.

The one's before him, weren't true to their nation now matter how much bravado you or others sing about them on here.
Oh I'm not the one defending Musharraf or Zia - you must be confusing me for someone else.

Last edited:
Fake polio drive was a serious crime and his main crime was working with CIA to do covert ops in Pakistan why do people have such short memories?
He was not working with CIA; he was rather fooled by CIA.

More importantly, he had ample opportunity to leave Pakistan after the operation but he didn't. He felt guilty and decided to face the charges.

For details, please check Abbottabad Commission Report.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with this. The guy is being held for no good reason as he identified the number 1 most wanted man who had killed many, including Pakistanis (and his people are still killing Pakistanis where possible).

Trump made this a campaign promise. If both Pakistan and the US can work together, say Pakistan releases this person and the US goes all in to resolve the Kashmir issue, and establishes good, trust worthy relationship further strengthened with serious economic investments into Pakistan, I can see a future, long term strategic relationship being formed. I think that's a win win for everyone. A trusting and strategic relationship would be very beneficial for Pakistan, specially if it helps resolve the Kashmir dispute. That saves millions of more lives, who'd otherwise be in danger due to brutalities happening in that region and the fear of a serious war.

What planet are you living on? Pakistan releases Afridi and US will get involved in resolving Kashmir? What will US exactly do when India says no to Trump's entreaties about Kashmir? No way Trump is going to jeopardize its relationship with India over Kashmir. Not even Pakistan should take this offer seriously. It should negotiate for something more tangible than something elusive as Kashmir.

What's there to discuss? He'll ask you to release Dr. Afridi (rightfully, Dr. Afridi is a hero for mankind) and you will. Ab iske aage kya discuss karoge?

Back
Top Bottom