What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

Explain what laws the DNC broke. Some of the things you and I define as corruption are legal in America

the folks who sheltered OBL did not infringe on Pakistani sovreignity

Again, you are going around posting things that are not important. Shakil Afridi was working with a foreign intelligence service. That is actually even worse than Russia allegedly interfering in US elections. If US has problems with Russia interfering in its elections, it should have no problems seeing why Pakistan has Shakil Afridi in jail.

Again, you are going around posting things that are not important. Shakil Afridi was working with a foreign intelligence service. That is actually even worse than Russia allegedly interfering in US elections. If US has problems with Russia interfering in its elections, it should have no problems seeing why Pakistan has Shakil Afridi in jail.

You accused DNC of corruption. I asked you to state the exact details. Embarassing details != corruption

The fact Shakil Afridi is in jail not the persons who abetted Osama Bin Laden sums the priorities of the Pakistani state

You accused DNC of corruption. I asked you to state the exact details. Embarassing details != corruption

The fact Shakil Afridi is in jail not the persons who abetted Osama Bin Laden sums the priorities of the Pakistani state

Corruption = favouring Hillary over Bernie. You are stuck on semantics which makes no difference to the outcome of the argument.

With respect to OBL, Because even US knows that there was no one from the state sheltering OBL. The white house said this much several times. But this again is a distraction. You said initially why he is being jailed. I am simply telling you why he was jailed.

Corruption = favouring Hillary over Bernie. You are stuck on semantics which makes no difference to the outcome of the argument.

With respect to OBL, Because even US knows that there was no one from the state sheltering OBL. The white house said this much several times. But this again is a distraction. You said initially why he is being jailed. I am simply telling you why he was jailed.

DNC has rules that allow party insiders to favor candidate. This is to prevent the 1984 where Mondale lost 49 states to Reagan. Insiders favored Hillary. This is no surprise to anyone. Hillary outpolled Sanders for the record.

As far as OBL goes you expect me to believe a 6 foot tall Arab who has no knowledge of Pakistani languages and whose wanted poster is everywhere on the planet can survive without help from the Pakistani state for 9 years. The safehouse is less than a mile from a sensitive military installation. I will let you figure out how that happened.

Back
Top Bottom