What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

Thanks for proving how brainless youthias have become. I'm done with you. Don't reply to me now on.
Oo bhai youthia kahan say agaya i dont vote for anyone! Stop making false gods you worship army as if they are flawless or something

1 Air Craft Carrier with F-35's
2 F-35's ( 36-60 ) with full Support and Weapons
3 USN Destroyers
4 Advance Radars
5 Nuclear Submarine (2)

only

lol I'm RSS but when I was in school. But some people are power centres. And I honestly don't have black money. This is from a son whose uncles are in power and his own mother is chairman of woman commission in her district. my sister is a magistrate. My uncle has been Indian high commissioner to US. I somehow survived as a businessman, who was a software engineer.

The bottom line was to drag us into a conversation. Reason being we are of different opinions but that can't become a barrier when we debate and debate with logic.

I welcomed @Zibago and there are people in India who welcome logical debate. Hatred is one side but neutrality can't be blamed as anti national.

That's all I will say.
A reasonable debate is a referendum after conditions of UN are but i dont see any peaceful agreement happening between both parties in this environment
As long as Kashmiris are suppressed on this issue of freedom there will be rebellions andincidents that your govt and army may not like blaming it all on Pakistan is just silly and even if Pakistan was capable of pulling something o spectacular off like employing akhs across Kashmiri to protest against India doesnt it put a question mark on competence of Indian border agencies?

What would you do with a traitor -
Who did Dr. A. betray, exactly? Who has the right to label him a traitor? Pakistan's generals? Pakistan's media? Because in case you didn't notice, it wasn't Pakistan's courts.

A reasonable debate is a referendum after conditions of UN are but i dont see any peaceful agreement happening between both parties in this environment
As long as Kashmiris are suppressed on this issue of freedom there will be rebellions andincidents that your govt and army may not like blaming it all on Pakistan is just silly and even if Pakistan was capable of pulling something o spectacular off like employing akhs across Kashmiri to protest against India doesnt it put a question mark on competence of Indian border agencies?

Give me 20 mins. Will reply.

“Pakistan would be willing to look at how we could move forward in a resolution of this problem,” Tariq Fatemi told Voice of America’s Urdu service.

“We are not holding on to Dr Shakil Afridi because of some personal animosity,” he insisted.

As I clearly said on this forum years ago, sooner or later Pakistan will have to let Dr. Afridi go. The longer it chooses to drag this issue, the higher the cost. And no trade with Dr. Siddiqi is likely, either. It is entirely up to Pakistan how it wishes to proceed in this matter.

Well he repeated what Mariyam bibi says daily through her social media cell your outrage is misdirected
I don't give a damn about Noora & co but when you're lying so blatantly, i must ask where is the source of Maryam spewing venom & insulting COAS Bajwa on twitter? I know what your answer will be that she uses her goons for her agenda & what not. So better don't reply at all.

I don't give a damn about Noora & co but when you're lying so blatantly, i must ask where is the source of Maryam spewing venom & insulting COAS Bajwa on twitter? I know what your answer will be that she uses her goons for her agenda & what not. So better don't reply at all.
Yeo they use proxies so they dont get blamed

Remember baboons speaking against Pasha?

This doesn't seem very credible. Do we have other sources reporting this? I haven't encountered any.

As I clearly said on this forum years ago, sooner or later Pakistan will have to let Dr. Afridi go. The longer it chooses to drag this issue, the higher the cost. And no trade with Dr. Siddiqi is likely, either. It is entirely up to Pakistan how it wishes to proceed in this matter.

You are very wrong. The Americans aren't getting this guy.

Yes, 10 year olds are not eligible to vote anyways.

Saain, plastic main chahiye ya peetal main? :D
Hahaha you are crazy about Pak fauj! Saviour of miyans and zardaris

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom