What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

Oh you poor soul. No, Imran can't become a PM even in 2050. so you can keep banging your head with keyboard all you want...

Lols and i want a progressing Pakistan that makes me pti follower?

Release him if US return our daughter Dr Aafia. A Dr. in return for a Dr.? Deal!!
Dr Aafia joined extremists groups in Afghanistan , and she was involved in attempt of murder of American soldier. We also killed many girls in Lal masjid during operation because they raised arms against our army.
We will achieve nothing in this deal, she is irrelevant now.

Thus the charges against Edward Snowden are also bogus and reprehensible.

I never thought of it that way before, but since the charges and procedures keeping him in prison are bogus and/or reprehensible, perhaps "personal animosity" is the explanation that makes Pakistan look best.

Hmm, let me guess. Secretary of the head of RSS?

You want a progressive Pakistan by spewing venom & insulting your saviours?

lol I'm RSS but when I was in school. But some people are power centres. And I honestly don't have black money. This is from a son whose uncles are in power and his own mother is chairman of woman commission in her district. my sister is a magistrate. My uncle has been Indian high commissioner to US. I somehow survived as a businessman, who was a software engineer.

The bottom line was to drag us into a conversation. Reason being we are of different opinions but that can't become a barrier when we debate and debate with logic.

I welcomed @Zibago and there are people in India who welcome logical debate. Hatred is one side but neutrality can't be blamed as anti national.

That's all I will say.

*@%jar qoum.
That's all we can agree on. :D

Is parcham ke saae tale hum ____ hain, hum ____ hain. :D

lol I'm RSS but when I was in school. But some people are power centres. And I honestly don't have black money. This is from a son whose uncles are in power and his own mother is chairman of woman commission in her district. my sister is a magistrate. My uncle has been Indian high commissioner to US. I somehow survived as a businessman, who was a software engineer.

The bottom line was to drag us into a conversation. Reason being we are of different opinions but that can't become a barrier when we debate and debate with logic.

I welcomed @Zibago and there are people in India who welcome logical debate. Hatred is one side but neutrality can't be blamed as anti national.

That's all I will say.
This was so much humble bragging.

Come where? To the U.S.? Maybe. But why shouldn't he have the right to resume his life as a doctor in Pakistan?

What would you do with a traitor in your country?? Love him and make him good life?? :disagree:

That's all we can agree on. :D

Is parcham ke saae tale hum ____ hain, hum ____ hain. :D

This was so much humble bragging.

Haha . Believe it or not! Yes it was a humble bragging.

Hmm, let me guess. Secretary of the head of RSS?

You want a progressive Pakistan by spewing venom & insulting your saviours?

How is he our saviour? Or how is amry Pakistans saviour? If they were ever sincere you think zardaris nawaz altafs asfand walis would have looted and murdered Pakistanis and lived like a king?

Thanks for proving how brainless youthias have become. I'm done with you. Don't reply to me now on.
Well he repeated what Mariyam bibi says daily through her social media cell your outrage is misdirected

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom