What's new

Pakistan willing to discuss Shakil Afridi’s release with Trump

You didn't answer my query. Will the US of A grant him a citzenship?

That's up to the POTUS at that time. But if someone helped you against India, will you grant them and take care of them? Absolutely, so what makes you think we wouldn't help someone who helped us take out our number 1 enemy that we otherwise couldn't get to, even after bribing your President-General at that time with billions we paid (or over paid)? In fact, he, today, enjoys a very rich lifestyle with over $ 100 million worth of fortune in the US alone (channeled US aid money). We aren't corrupting anyone like the above example, we are just trying to do good to someone who helped us (and indirectly Pakistan as killing OBL weakened the terrorist movement, and it reduced the intensity even inside Pakistan, otherwise, a lot more Pakistanis could've been killed if he was alive).

So my take is, both the US and Pakistan need to form a strategic partnership built on trust and loyalty. Let's solve Kashmir issue and help Pakistan grow her economy and be a great country. Like Mr. Trump said, a country of amazing people with so much untapped potential :enjoy:

Never seen a top govt official humiliated like Fatami...

He is ahole of highest degree. All of his family is settled in America. To expect him talk about interests of Pakistan is like hoping against hope.

Well if you will always play a pessimistic, negative person and will always say no to what doesn't serve your own propaganda purposes on here, well, then I'd say go see a shrink and learn to respect others view point and how to work with others and get better results. The difference between Indians and Pakistanis is that Indians work hard, understand team work and diplomacy. Pakistanis, like I've witnessed on here, are too focused on themselves, individually and don't care about any shared national goals, while Indians work together and with others in achieving their personal and national goals.

I heard this explanation from a Pakistani friend who went to school with me. Now, been an active member hear for many months now, and seeing the same stuff, I believe in it. You have to grow out of "yourself" to grow your country. Sadly, that's not something I've seen on here. Thanks
His statements during the campaign shouldve revealed to you is thoughts on Muslims and Pakistanis
Its not wise to get a guy involved in Kashmir who considers India checkmate to Pakistan

It's not the f16s but the recent $400 million US aid certificate here we r takibg about ...LOL Pakistanis can do anything for $$$$ and to be very fair , $400 million for just this guy is a very good deal especially to build confidence building measure with the new Trump govt.

Ahhh, the return of the MM Zionist AshkeNazi fake Yehudi! Who let you out? DT?
***Mischief Maker
***Donald Trump
Why should Pakistanis tolerate leaders who respond to moral and political questions as you do?

if Pakistan releases there official declare there feeding ground for terrorists

Bajwa is a miracle worker for corrupt and betryaing bastards gj
Oh you poor soul. No, Imran can't become a PM even in 2050. so you can keep banging your head with keyboard all you want...

His statements during the campaign shouldve revealed to you is thoughts on Muslims and Pakistanis
Its not wise to get a guy involved in Kashmir who considers India checkmate to Pakistan

Sensory wit is rare and as rare as opinions on matters of land and foreign. The display of literature by you can be welcomed as an informed you.

I encourage you to go against India and tag me I say I like your justifications and I would love to be a critique.

That's up to the POTUS at that time. But if someone helped you against India, will you grant them and take care of them? Absolutely, so what makes you think we wouldn't help someone who helped us take out our number 1 enemy that we otherwise couldn't get to, even after bribing your President-General at that time with billions we paid (or over paid)? In fact, he, today, enjoys a very rich lifestyle with over $ 100 million worth of fortune in the US alone (channeled US aid money). We aren't corrupting anyone like the above example, we are just trying to do good to someone who helped us (and indirectly Pakistan as killing OBL weakened the terrorist movement, and it reduced the intensity even inside Pakistan, otherwise, a lot more Pakistanis could've been killed if he was alive).

So my take is, both the US and Pakistan need to form a strategic partnership built on trust and loyalty. Let's solve Kashmir issue and help Pakistan grow her economy and be a great country. Like Mr. Trump said, a country of amazing people with so much untapped potential :enjoy:

You believe these people? You never heard of "White man speak with fork tongue?"

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom