What's new

Nawaz rejects $33m US deal over Shakil Afridi

Pakistan should reject any aid tied to Political Balckmail and tell the US to make arrangements with Russia for exit route out of Afghanistan. The message should be simple and blunt - Take your aid, roll it up and stick it where the Sun don't shine, Pal....

When Imran Khan tries to say that people on forums, media, political parties condemn his/political party statements. Some of the things IK say are not really implementable but majority of his plans and statements are correct unfortunately apart from his party no other political party and establishment is ready to say that to US for the sake of garam dollars.

China factor for 33 million $ .. Haha

You misunderstand my friend. It is not the amount, though for us even this much is serious these days, but it is the attitude. What gives our PM the confidence to make a strong statement? That is what I am wondering about.

He's just playing smart politics..

Playing smart for the 'gallery', perhaps? Or is it to improve the price? One hardly ever knows with NS.

why do you have to tell us you are not a supporter of PMLN, this division is what makes us different from other nations, we are never united and we make sure everyone knows it
Division ? .. how is Having my own Political views is a Division , We are living in a Democracy or are we not ?

I Simply do not think NS is a qualified person to Run Pakistan , Simple as that .

and no I do not Like IK either ( as he is right now )

Division ? .. how is Having my own Political views is a Division , We are living in a Democracy or are we not ?

I Simply do not think NS is a qualified person to Run Pakistan , Simple as that .

and no I do not Like IK either ( as he is right now )

yes we are living in democracy and in democratic system once a head of state selected you accept him as your own and dont go saying I did not vote for him but...all the differences are before election and once elected you have to respect the votes that elected him. You among many other dont think NS is not qualified but he is your prime minister now and until next election you need to respect him as PM

Pakistan should reject any aid tied to Political Balckmail and tell the US to make arrangements with Russia for exit route out of Afghanistan. The message should be simple and blunt - Take your aid, roll it up and stick it where the Sun don't shine, Pal....

Aid is always for political black mail. Pakistan must find ways to stand on its feet. 65 years and still not independent, thats quite embarrassing.

yes we are living in democracy and in democratic system once a head of state selected you accept him as your own and dont go saying I did not vote for him but...all the differences are before election and once elected you have to respect the votes that elected him. You among many other dont think NS is not qualified but he is your prime minister now and until next election you need to respect him as PM

Respect is something that is earned and niot enforced. There is no law in Pakistan that requires its Citizens to respect the Prime Minister. Nawaz Sharif is the PM of Pakistan - Period. As for respect, he will have to earn it. For right now it is hard for Pakistanis to respect a PM who is hoarding his Wealth outside his own Country.

Last edited:
Respect is something that is earned and niot enforced. There is no law in Pakistan that requires its Citizens to respect the Prime Minister. Nawaz Sharif is the PM of Pakistan - Period. As for respect, he will haveto earn it. For right now it is hard for Pakistanis to respect a PM whose is hoarding his Wealth outside his own Country.

well then keep fighting amongst yourself, keep weakening yourself
no one is enforcing you, he mentioned his democratic right and I am just giving a small speech on democratic responsibilities
but you are welcomed to do as you wish since its your country, just like everyone else is doing

Alhamdulillah

he woke up.......nonetheless a strong and straight forward message :tup: :pakistan:

(it does not mean that I support PMLN) I only support/like Pakistan :pleasantry:

No surprises...I knew this would get rejected.
This seemed more like a penalty to me for imprisoning Pakistan. Dont think there was any other route that Pakistan could have taken

Well taken decision.I am astonished to see that Mr.Sharif has remainings of some 'ghairat' and 'haya'.I wish that Mr.Sharif becomes more 'ghairatmand' and takes clear stance in case of drone strikes and American-Afghan policy.

-Regards

So why dont you Support IK & His Party since they are also Democratically elected ?

we have done our part in so called wot for 11 years

it is time to say no to us aid,us bases of any kind in Pakistan and nato supply from pak to afghanistan and drone attacks

as the four things i mentioned above are also used by ttp thugs to brainwash and make useful idiots to spread terrorism

we should mentioned that to international community and let them manage there routes and war in Afghanistan

Last edited:
This seemed more like a penalty to me for imprisoning Pakistan. Dont think there was any other route that Pakistan could have taken

Yes, if NS would have agreed this would have been extreme humiliation for Pakistan. Also seems that US is not that keen to get Shakil Afridi out of Pakistan. It is more of half hearted try by US.

@Irfan Baloch :

Phir Irfan Bhai did the Punjabi perform as well as you had hoped for ? :azn:

Or do you still hate us Punjabis ? :cray:

Because we cook better food than the Baluch ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom