What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

No one even want J10 or FC1 at world label, till now you only sold cheap copy of russian jest so you should not talk about obsolete technology of product.
China promise Russian not to sell Su series fighters to other nation, we can build as many as PLA need. Except the air frame shape looks alike, radar/EW/weapons/engines/FLCS /FCS/material are all different.

No one even want J10 or FC1 at world label, till now you only sold cheap copy of russian jest so you should not talk about obsolete technology of product.
Pakistan will be eager to get 5 squadrons of J10b if India pays for it.

Oh give it rest, all you do is whine and post one liners, the thread is not IAF exclusive, there are pictures of Russian aircrafts....so what's the big deal if i posted one of Chinese jets....... rather then being a cry baby all the time, make an effort to contribute something worthwhile.
Don't you see thread title.. MKI not Russian jets... Owners pride... Stop your ranting... Go and paint jft...

Su30MKI will be slaughtered by J20, you should concentrate on developing FGFA. Being infatuated in past glory won't help you win the future war. Su30MKI won't even make it when face J10b in BVR.PLA may get 2 squadrons of SU35 for studying, just forget Su30. Sad but realistic.

J 20 is a mamoth Junk plane with a faulty design and problem with each and every part. Faulty weapon bay, ill mounted weak engine causing vibration in plane, ill designed fuseleg and weapon bay. It is not worth sending to war. Forget about your dreams of defeating MKIS. That is why your government is negotiating with russia for Su 35 a stealthier plane to counter super MKI and rafale.

We have the best AESA tech in the world, you will throw your MKI immediately into trash bin after you saw J20's pave pace system.

This is very funny.

China promise Russian not to sell Su series fighters to other nation, we can build as many as PLA need. Except the air frame shape looks alike, radar/EW/weapons/engines/FLCS /FCS/material are all different.

Pakistan will be eager to get 5 squadrons of J10b if India pays for it.

If at all India will do and pak do accept why will they buy a cheap copy........ Its like your are asking please gift them fake swiss watch
6c8a183e54283a23b03a93a44de74c4a.jpg

Go and cry some where else ... MKI is Russia origin.

MKI is the king of sky, I know this fact hurt fake ego of some people but this is reality and you should start to deal with it.
Yes it may be king of your sky but don'y try to portray it upon others, come back and blabber once it scores a single kill ..... now that's what's called fake ego.

You don't have FGFA prototype yet, Russians keep hike up the price. I see a coming meltdown.

MKI was the king of sky, now it is not. It's one of the best 4.5 gen fighters in the world.
Hold on wanglaokan,my noodels getting tangled up here. Not makin much sense.

In the future, we will send J20 to deal with MKI to avoid unnecessary sacrifice.

You belong to a country who are "capitalist communist" what hypocrites and where you have mass murderer as a great leader

And I can understand the leftovers of despot Mao's legacy

Yes it may be king of your sky but don'y try to portray it upon others, come back and blabber once it scores a single kill ..... now that's what's called fake ego.

:lol: :lol: You have nothing to post comparable to MKI not even close to it.

Your fake and false ego really hit hard in this thread :lol:

Come back and blabber once you have something comparable to MKI, and that's not gonna happen atleast in this decade.

yaar second hand aur replica (fake copy) items sa to icha hay.......

f16 ka switch to allah jana.......

Russia will give China anything we want, they need cash. They will sell anyone out for cash, including India.

Which means that if we give them more money they will sell us the exact details of equipment bought by China, right?

Considering that the only two nations as of now who sell Military hardware to china are Ukraine and Russia, the above scenario is worrying, isn't it?

I know, all I do is whine and post one liners, ....... rather then being a cry baby all the time, I should make an effort to contribute something worthwhile.

Chalo koi baat nahi. :coffee:

Last edited:
We have the best AESA tech in the world, you will throw your MKI immediately into trash bin after you saw J20's pave pace system.

MKI looks cool but it will be an semi obsolete product in the near future.

lol..... nothing Beats Israeli when it comes to Electronics Warfare and Counter EW.... thats why you tries to get Israeli Phalcon Radar even when your country already developing/ developed AESA.

MKI also getting new technology which is going for Russia's 5th Gen Plane. i.e. new engines/ Radar etc ...

Back
Top Bottom