What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

img288195080-jpg.115594

Attachments

• img288195080.jpg
    img288195080.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 351
Daydreaming ?
He get activated when he sees thread related to 71, Kargil mki, IAF etc... Immediately he will jump into Google to search and post some pics... Later he will reveal the secrets collected from his network.. You May not be able to find sources for his claims anywhere else, because his sources are very confidential..

Su30MKI will be slaughtered by J20, you should concentrate on developing FGFA. Being infatuated in past glory won't help you win the future war. Su30MKI won't even make it when face J10b in BVR.PLA may get 2 squadrons of SU35 for studying, just forget Su30. Sad but realistic.

Daydreaming ?

More like nightmares for Indians..... had you bothered reading comments in the Indian papers, you would get the picture.
He get activated when he sees thread related to 71, Kargil mki, IAF etc... Immediately he will jump into Google to search and post some pics... Later he will reveal the secrets collected from his network.. You May not be able to find sources for his claims anywhere else, because his sources are very confidential..
You actually discussing me rather than the topic proves the butt hurt i must be causing.

Russia will give China anything we want, they need cash. They will sell anyone out for cash, including India.

More like nightmares for Indians..... had you bothered reading comments in the Indian papers, you would get the picture.

You actually discussing me rather than the topic proves the butt hurt i must be causing.
Am lolling.. Don't you see it.. We know your intentions.. We all know why you posted Chinese jets pics... Such a low...

Su30MKI will be slaughtered by J20, you should concentrate on developing FGFA. Being infatuated in past glory won't help you win the future war. Su30MKI won't even make it when face J10b in BVR.PLA may get 2 squadrons of SU35 for studying, just forget Su30. Sad but realistic.
Oh let j 20 roll out please... Don't troll in this thread..

lol why Chinese are so DUMB....apart from structure, SU-30 caries best of the Electronics gadgets from Israeli which is not available to china , you chines tries to buy electronics gadets from Israel but denied.

Your Su-35 is not having same level of electronics which SU-30 is carrying.......even your Daddy, from which you got SU-35 buys Israeli Electronics gadgets for it own forces.

J-20 will be dealt with FGFA and Pak-Fa while super sukhoi upgrade on MKIs as planned will be enough to deal with any other 4+ gen aircrafts.

Am lolling.. Don't you see it.. We know your intentions.. We all know why you posted Chinese jets pics... Such a low...
Oh give it rest, all you do is whine and post one liners, the thread is not IAF exclusive, there are pictures of Russian aircrafts....so what's the big deal if i posted one of Chinese jets....... rather then being a cry baby all the time, make an effort to contribute something worthwhile.

lol why Chinese are so DUMB....apart from structure, SU-30 caries best of the Electronics gadgets from Israeli which is not available to china , you chines tries to buy electronics gadets from Israel but denied.

Your Su-35 is not having same level of electronics which SU-30 is carrying.......even your Daddy, from which you got SU-35 buys Israeli Electronics gadgets for it own forces.
We have the best AESA tech in the world, you will throw your MKI immediately into trash bin after you saw J20's pave pace system.

MKI looks cool but it will be an semi obsolete product in the near future.

Oh give it rest, all you do is whine and post one liners, the thread is not IAF exclusive, there are pictures of Russian aircrafts....so what's the big deal if i posted one of Chinese jets....... rather then being a cry baby all the time, make an effort to contribute something worthwhile.

Go and cry some where else ... MKI is Russia origin.

MKI is the king of sky, I know this fact hurt fake ego of some people but this is reality and you should start to deal with it.

J-20 will be dealt with FGFA and Pak-Fa while super sukhoi upgrade on MKIs as planned will be enough to deal with any other 4+ gen aircrafts.
You don't have FGFA prototype yet, Russians keep hike up the price. I see a coming meltdown.

Go and cry some where else ... MKI is Russia origin.

MKI is the king of sky, I know this fact hurt fake ego of some people but this is reality and you should start to deal with it.
MKI was the king of sky, now it is not. It's one of the best 4.5 gen fighters in the world.

We have the best AESA tech in the world, you will throw your MKI immediately into trash bin after you saw J20's pave pace system.

MKI looks cool but it will be an semi obsolete product in the near future.

No one even want J10 or FC1 at world label, till now you only sold cheap copy of russian jest so you should not talk about obsolete technology of product.

Back
Top Bottom