What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

As i said before, if you had a brain, you would indeed be dangerous...... surely you are not that blind that you can't see pictures of the Russian markings in the thread.
My brain isn't jammed like you due to air intakes... Thread is about MKI.. Post Chinese jet pics in Jf 17 threads... Don't troll here... Don't spoil the thread...

i have seen a few post here and have talked in detail with an IAF Squad leaders who flies these jeta a few things he siad was all that i could remmber

1.as of now there is nothing in this theater which can hold its ground against MKI even with its massive RCS cause it can very easli track and engage almost half squad of pakistani F16s (as they have some very serous handicaps to use its full potential in its radar and EW suits while MKI has none of those types )

2. each MKI can carry 10 BVRs + 2 WVR and wont need any external feul even if it takes of from as far as gwalior to engage a pakistani squad based in sarghoda

3. as of now every MKI is fully capable to carrie a single bhramos + 6 BVRs + 2 WVRs in a single deep strike sortie

4. MKI has jammers that can litrelli blind pakistan latest 3 X F16s radars single handedlli

and there aremany other techs that are not relevent to talk here MKI like all wepons is in a constant evolution phase at least since last 6 years and not even chinese sukhoies want to engage indian MKI (remmeber litrelli MKIs PESA is the best PESA owtside russia and maybe in the world & its EW suite & jammers are in a class of there own)

theoritakalli speaking IAF needs onli 3 squads of MKIs to engage and defeate whole PAF and there are many pakistanies here who belave that PAF "can use AWACS against MKI " and that there AWACS "can guide there BVRs" well they are in for a very very brute shock if they ever try this on real battlefield

baki lage raho

b01ebcc4079116209348f2720e4786bc.jpg

cf0b767693f3e30b7bbee048084ef5ee.jpg
1c41b991a69768e7748ec6b4b3e87572.jpg

f4f73f96f427afcc0c07b18e13c9fd7d.jpg

cdbc214ae6c113ad945f5b4402e629fc.jpg

b2a9b1ac5351d57dc8769d1e70ba1083.jpg

i have seen a few post here and have talked in detail with an IAF Squad leaders who flies these jeta a few things he siad was all that i could remmber

1.as of now there is nothing in this theater which can hold its ground against MKI even with its massive RCS cause it can very easli track and engage almost half squad of pakistani F16s (as they have some very serous handicaps to use its full potential in its radar and EW suits while MKI has none of those types )

2. each MKI can carry 10 BVRs + 2 WVR and wont need any external feul even if it takes of from as far as gwalior to engage a pakistani squad based in sarghoda

3. as of now every MKI is fully capable to carrie a single bhramos + 6 BVRs + 2 WVRs in a single deep strike sortie

4. MKI has jammers that can litrelli blind pakistan latest 3 X F16s radars single handedlli

and there aremany other techs that are not relevent to talk here MKI like all wepons is in a constant evolution phase at least since last 6 years and not even chinese sukhoies want to engage indian MKI (remmeber litrelli MKIs PESA is the best PESA owtside russia and maybe in the world & its EW suite & jammers are in a class of there own)

theoritakalli speaking IAF needs onli 3 squads of MKIs to engage and defeate whole PAF and there are many pakistanies here who belave that PAF "can use AWACS against MKI " and that there AWACS "can guide there BVRs" well they are in for a very very brute shock if they ever try this on real battlefield

baki lage raho
What happen to your spellchecker ?o_O

Bharti Billy.

View attachment 110962

Swinging from trees making a racket is not a good way to earn a Banana..... i mean brownie points.

@seiko
A sane minded query deserves a likewise reply.

1994 | 2857 | Flight Archive
It's also reported by wiki.
Its not like you rejected the deals like sheikhs of Dubai ,you rejected because India got Su 30 and you want frencies to reduce price as you are always low on cash to pay out which results to #epicfail.

With new more powerful engine and added stealth features, Bird will become more deadly. Super Sukhois will have a low RCS of around 1 Sq Meter and will have a high compression ration engine developed for PAKFA. It will have a very powerful EW suit and a powerful RADAR which can not only track planes but incoming missiles also. It will have near hypersonic speed missiles with very long range. Super MKI will be a super plane indeed.

Don't know about any sink or swim issues however a dozen F-16s from Jordan certainly caused a melt down.

Nah bro, we are not interested in you purchase from Garage sale. Enjoy your new (old) planes.

So in your little world, replying to some provocative remarks is not justified......rather than making useless comments, just enjoy pictures of this nice looking jet.

2010-PLAAF-J11-06.jpg
Posting Chinese stuff? JF17 and Mirage are good looking plane too.

What happen to your spellchecker ?o_O

Must be not working.

With new more powerful engine and added stealth features, Bird will become more deadly. Super Sukhois will have a low RCS of around 1 Sq Meter and will have a high compression ration engine developed for PAKFA. It will have a very powerful EW suit and a powerful RADAR which can not only track planes but incoming missiles also. It will have near hypersonic speed missiles with very long range. Super MKI will be a super plane indeed.

I was under impression that the flanker h can do it even now.

@sancho

This is one product which justify the caption of "Onida"..... I dono how many of you remember those promotions..... It sounds apt in this case......

I do.....................

Back
Top Bottom