What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

like you who live third class lide in uk. when u become frustrated u bomb innocent.

u will be caight u will get to know how metal taste.

Lol......any 3rd class area in the UK is heaven compared to india.........lol....:lol:
That's the honest truth. You are permanently frustrated as your women look like this :lol::

http://68.media.tumblr.com/05fa1d82aaebee915fc0f05d4f498536/tumblr_inline_o4c0qbEIEC1trd1i3_500.jpg

Don't do anything silly now. I'm sure their is a reason for your pathetic existence...:lol:

So when did being anti-indian=being anti Western?????????.......in case you are wondering White Western people have a big 0 in common with indians.....lol. Unless you are one of those retards who thinks indians are Aryans. Is this an Aryan :lol::

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-soywmvP4...S-hZZZz8m-b3FFatBg/s1600/Karthy+and+Marie.JPG

They know more Muslims are killed in Pakistan than India due to sectarian violence, terrorism and other religion related crimes. In India, there are only few incidents which are blown over proportion to keep Pakistanis happy.:dance3:

Lol......any 3rd class area in the UK is heaven compared to india.........lol....:lol:
That's the honest truth. You are permanently frustrated as your women look like this :lol::

http://68.media.tumblr.com/05fa1d82aaebee915fc0f05d4f498536/tumblr_inline_o4c0qbEIEC1trd1i3_500.jpg

Don't do anyyhing silly now. I'm sure their is a reason for your pathetic existence...:lol:
i have businesses there and my partner ia Pakistani.
Dont compare yourself to others. we own properties in city and Birmingham.

your kind who are normally poor cheap labour they give bad names to our relations.

pakistani i trust over indian but then u have 1% like you who are terror supporting mulla.

I can live peacefully with anyone. But not indians. They're horrible creatures.
There is hate in you bro,but don't worry you have 200 million to help you guide to the path of love and peace ,the true Islam

Because Shias, Hazaras, Barelivis, Ahemadis are way safer in India. :meeting:
you have Hazaras in India? What happens to Hazaras in Pakistan is an extension of the war in Afghanistan. We have have had Hazara Chief of Staff of Pakistan Army General Musa as well as well as an Air Marshall of the Air Force, Changezi. The Shia is issue is also an extension of proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran. On the whole they co-exist very well in Pakistan.

That's why they need our Muslim brothers help and guidance to show the right path
you can wake a person who is sleeping. if someone is awake and pretending to sleep you cant do much there.

these people know the reality still they dont accept. infact local authorities are very close to cathing them. just a tad bit away.

How did we make india our enemy exactly? The vast majority of Pakistanis don't hate indians but the vast majority of indians want to start a genocide against Pakistanis,Bangladeshis,Arabs,Indonesians,Iranians,North koreans,Chinese,etc. See the difference

Sania mirza wasn't called a fake muslim in Pakistan but she was called a fake indian by you know who :azn:

rss teaches hate against arabs and they still choose to migrate to arabian peninsula not israel.

Germany,England and israel gets along despite a previous war.
Majority of Indians!!! :lol:

You think Majority of Indians hate Pakistan? That narrative ended by 2000-2004. If that was the case then BJP could've easily be in power from 2004. The election was mostly based on Kargil victory.

As I say, the Indians don't care about Pakistan, or not even a priority. Even by threat perspective, as per a recent survey Pakistan is nowhere in list of being a threat to India.

The Sania Mirza issue was not directed entirely at her. That has more to do with the Hyderabadi Muslims. Who still have some strange love for Pakistan, some have family members there.

RSS is actually hyper nationalist. They are more directed towards Indian culture centric policies than wishing for the destruction of Arabs. They feel hate towards anyone who threatens their narrative it is keeping the traditions or something, in my State it is the CPI(M) in North East it's the Christian missionary conversions. In some other places like UP, Bihar, WB it's the Muslim organization and in Assam it's the Banglas irrespective of religions. Assamese don't like the Bangla's in general.

Germany, England and Israel. They don't see each other as dire enemies. They had disagreements and they fight a brief war over it. No need to discuss it.
Which is not the case with India and Pakistan. It has more to do with politicians and to an extend some blind hatred towards India and Hindu. As if Hindu people will exterminate Muslim so, they need a new land. Despite that in India Muslims-Hindu-Chrisitans-Sikhs co-exist without much troubles now.

i have businesses there and my partner ia Pakistani.
Dont compare yourself to others. we own properties in city and Birmingham.

your kind who are normally poor cheap labour they give bad names to our relations.

pakistani i trust over indian but then u have 1% like you who are terror supporting mulla.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........so now you are a Anti-Muslim/Pakistani hating indian who trusts Pakistanis more than indians.....lol....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..................everything is making sense now......:lol:............:disagree:

Then why do these indians want to be or think they are Muslims? Why not become hindus then?
Lol!!! Keep deflecting man. :lol: That's the best you do when stonewalled. I remember you discussing about how superior white is. Where did white people come from? It suits the narrative.

There is hate in you bro,but don't worry you have 200 million to help you guide to the path of love and peace ,the true Islam

For Hindus, a peaceful Muslim is a docile, dominated and downtrodden Muslim. You can take that "piece" and put it you know know where. If in two generations Indian Muslims have become that shame on them.

Majority of Indians!!! :lol:

You think Majority of Indians hate Pakistan? That narrative ended by 2000-2004. If that was the case then BJP could've easily be in power from 2004. The election was mostly based on Kargil victory.

As I say, the Indians don't care about Pakistan, or not even a priority. Even by threat perspective, as per a recent survey Pakistan is nowhere in list of being a threat to India.

The Sania Mirza issue was not directed entirely at her. That has more to do with the Hyderabadi Muslims. Who still have some strange love for Pakistan, some have family members there.

RSS is actually hyper nationalist. They are more directed towards Indian culture centric policies than wishing for the destruction of Arabs. They feel hate towards anyone who threatens their narrative it is keeping the traditions or something, in my State it is the CPI(M) in North East it's the Christian missionary conversions. In some other places like UP, Bihar, WB it's the Muslim organization and in Assam it's the Banglas irrespective of religions. Assamese don't like the Bangla's in general.

Germany, England and Israel. They don't see each other as dire enemies. They had disagreements and they fight a brief war over it. No need to discuss it.
Which is not the case with India and Pakistan. It has more to do with politicians and to an extend some blind hatred towards India and Hindu. As if Hindu people will exterminate Muslim so, they need a new land. Despite that in India Muslims-Hindu-Chrisitans-Sikhs co-exist without much troubles now.

Excellent! You can leave PDF now.....:lol:

Lol!!! Keep deflecting man. :lol: That's the best you do when stonewalled. I remember you discussing about how superior white is. Where did white people come from? It suits the narrative.

Deflecting?........you are the one that can't answer the question or disprove what I say.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........so now you are a Anti-Muslim/Pakistani hating indian who trusts Pakisranis more than indians.....lol....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..................everything is making sense now......:lol:............:disagree:
no i never ever said i hate pakistani.

read or try to read since u may be illitrate daily wager. i am here since 2008 never ever i said i hate Pakistani. i have great relations with them.

its your kind who is hate filled . you are extremist terror supporter. i hate your kind who spread hate between us to loose anyhope of friendship and bright future of our people.

For Hindus, a peaceful Muslim is a docile, dominated and downtrodden Muslim. You can take that "piece" and put it you know know where. If in two generations Indian Muslims have become that shame on them.

indiam muslim have become. presidents. prime minister, superstars of Bollywood big businessmen tycoons great entrepreneur. artists, inventors.

without any help from any govt. even facing oppression at times.
they represented not just india but asia on great level.

please enlighten your self.

Last edited:
no i never ever said i hate pakistani.

read or try to read since u may be illitrate daily wager. i am here since 2008 never ever i said i hate Pakistani. i have great rekations with them.

its your kind who is hate filled . you are extremist terror supporter. i hate your kind who spread hate between us to loose anyhope of friendship and bright future of our people.

Illiterate, there is no word in the English dictionary called "rekations"......lol....lol...:lol:

So now Pakistanis have to a "bright future with indians"..........lol........:lol:

I think your mother or wife has been sleeping with terrorists that's why you keep talking about them.......lol........lol......:lol:

At least your mother or wife would get an alpha male cock rather than:lol::

http://m.mensxp.com/special-feature...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

Back
Top Bottom