What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

Stranded Biharis’ killing in Bangladesh condemned
JEDDAH: ARAB NEWS
Published — Monday 30 June 2014

Pakistani expatriates at a meeting here condemned the “brutal killing” of 12 stranded Pakistanis in the Mirpur camp in Bangladesh.

The cruel incident occurred on June 14 when some Bengali hooligans burned alive the hapless Pakistanis including women and children.

Presiding over the function, Naseem Sehar, the poet and journalist, from Islamabad, rebuked the inhuman act that he said has created traumatic condition for a quarter million Pakistanis living in 70 camps in Bangladesh at the mercy of Bengalis.

He drew the attention of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif toward the tragedy, urging him to assign Pakistan high commission
er at Dhaka to formally protest on the event and ensure their safety by avoiding such incidents in future.

The prime minister must take immediate measures to bring them back home and settle in Punjab as was originally planned by the Rabita Trust, said Sehar, who is also the editor of Hisar.

Expressing solidarity with their stranded compatriots in this crisis, he said PRC’s mission would continue until those patriotic Pakistanis regain their due rights.

Ali Al-Ghamdi, the former Saudi diplomat, hailed PRC for “holding this event to stand in solidarity with those oppressed people.” “Allah blesses the society in which the elite take care of the downtrodden,” Al-Ghamdi quoted this Hadith to remind the Pakistan establishment of its responsibility to take care of their brethren living in foreign land facing frequent persecution from its local people.

Those who spoke on the occasion included Mohammad Ashfaque Badaoyuni of Halqae Danishwaran, Abu Farhan Siddiqui, organizer of Muslim Welfare & Development Organization, Tayyab Mosani, general secretary, Pak Memon Association, Agha Mohammad Akram, of Pakistan Peoples Community, Faheem Ahmed Maitla, Cordinator Pakistan Peoples Youth Organization, and Shamsuddin Altaf.

The speakers were unanimous in condemning the savage act perpetrated on Muslims of the Mirupur camp and underlined their duty to stop the repression on their compatriots. They urged the Sharif government with one voice to solve the issue of their repatriation.

Others present during the occasion included Mounir Gondal of Kashmir Committee; Ghazanfar Hassan of Engineers Welfare Forum, Ilyas Meher of Pakistan Peoples Community; Najmi Bahjat, president of Moulana Hifzur Rahman Seoharvi Academy, and Faheem Ahmed Maitla.

PRC Convener Ehsanul Haque thanked the guests, speakers, poets and journalists “for extending solidarity to stranded Pakistanis in these critical times.” Words cannot heal their trauma, but by standing with them at this point of time will surely alleviate their suffering, he said.

The PRC convener welcomed the statement of senate head Raja Zafrul Haque, published in Arab News on June 25 that the Pakistan prime minister has instructed his close adviser Sartaj Azeez to work closely with World Muslim League in solving the issue of stranded Pakistanis and we hope that soon concrete steps will be taken.
The program that was conducted by Hamid Islam Khan began with Qur’an recitation by Qari Abdul Majeed and naat by Sher Afzal.

Poet Zamurrad Khan Saifi paid tribute to those killed in the incident.

Stranded Biharis’ killing in Bangladesh condemned | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

The fact that innocent women and children were burned alive, only because they were Pakistani's is not only sad and heart breaking, but despicable and a slap on the face of every Pakistani politican!!

Thanks @Zarvan for such article
We can take more than 1.6 million afghans but cant afford these 3 lac patriotic Pakistanis
Thanks to ALLAH at that time my father's family reached Pakistan without any losses
from one bihari bro to the other :cheers: ,
many of our relatives also went to khi in liyari Bihar colony, sharfabad & north Naziabad, then many went abroad, I grew up in foreign & only visited khi on vacations , man miss khi
on topic : hope the stranded Pakistanis are bought back

From one bihari to the stranded group.

if you were born in BDesh then confirm your BDeshi citizenship and try to acquire passport and ID cards etc.. And if someone hurts you, complain to your BDeshi PM who has authority over you.

Our PM NS doesn't know if he is ON or OFF for next 2 months.

And you expect him to solve your murder cases?

you are asking for too much.

Once you have passport, then come visit Karachi. If you like it, stay, otherwise you will have a home to go back to.

May peace be with you all.

Happy Ramzan

My Grand parents moved to Pakistan from UP & Maharstra...for me I see myself only of Pakistani origin(native of Pakistan).
I fully respect your views as you have full right to express them but take words of advice from me - never call Muhajirs(Urduspeakers), Indians...

Out of context,U must be from Lucknow or Allahabad

from one bihari bro to the other :cheers: ,
many of our relatives also went to khi in liyari Bihar colony, sharfabad & north Naziabad, then many went abroad, I grew up in foreign & only visited khi on vacations , man miss khi
on topic : hope the stranded Pakistanis are bought back

Thanks bro but im not a pure bihari :D
bas bangladesh se jo urduspeaking aye unpe bihari ka thappa lag gaya

hehe,that's great..so which district u from there??my origin lies in Buxar..
and yes,we miss west India:( :P
my is jounpur Varanasi , while the rest of my relatives are from gaya district/ sharanpur , heck almost 70% are from gaya district, & sharanpur sala mere U.P side ko toh koi puch ta bhi nahi :(
there is a slight family politics of taunts & tease that goes on in my family between the u.p walas & the bihari babus , bada maaza ata hai :lol:

Last edited:
my is jounpur Varanasi , while the rest of my relatives are from buxar , heck almost 70% are from buxar, sala mere U.P side ko toh koi puch ta bhi nahi :(
there is a slight family politics of taunts & tease that goes on in my family between the u.p walas & the bihari babus , bada maaza ata hai :lol:
but at the end of the day biharis always win you know why,
jo naa kate aari se
woh kate bihari se

:D

Dude, bharat and their intelligence agencies are doing a pretty aggressive 'anti-punjabi' propaganda not just within the minority populations of Pakistan but in Afghanistan. Heck, even on this board there's a new thread every other day spewing lies and venom against Punjab.
Check 'pakistani' newspapers (actually funded by shady people in New york and elsewhere) and you'll notice certain sentiments on the rise.
Everything is done by Bharat & Intelligence agencies. Khabhi tho admit karo.Why would India target a particular community,race,sect, I don't understand yr logic. What has RAW got to do with Pakistan's Punjab.In short if anyone in is speaking against Punjab,I mean the Pakistani one,then he is funded & brain washed by India. Are the Punjabis in Pakistan feeling so much insecure.Common,grow up man,when u will learn,even we Indians do have your own share of stereotypes against every community. OR Is it the other way,the Punjabis are hard working,vibrant race & therefore considered chauvinist & disliked by others.About Indians Punjbais,there is a joke that every 2nd or 3rd Person in Bollywood comes from Indian Punjab, of recent there r many punjbai cricketers in IPL

:(

my is jounpur Varanasi , while the rest of my relatives are from gaya district/ sharanpur , heck almost 70% are from gaya district, & sharanpur sala mere U.P side ko toh koi puch ta bhi nahi :(
And I know that you secretly support Bihar. :D

Btw, I am here in Bihar for a week :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom