What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

A good number of Bengali Bangladeshis were against the creation of Bangladesh. Were they Zaalim too? Biharis were in East Pakistan as Pakistanis. Instead of praising them for loyalty, you are talking about them being ungrateful guests.

Punjabis do not yet subscribe to son-of-the-soil theory. The last time (dunno if it was the first time) Biharis were re-patriated was during PML's reign under NS during early 90s. They were given residence in Punjab.

In these times, when we have about half a million IDPs to care for, Biharis are not a major concern. That does not make their case irrelevant though. I support their repatriation. But we should first care for the fall out of today's war.
I am not against their repatriation, karachi is opened for them and MQM would like to increase their vote bank. But i refuse to acknowledge their so called sacrifices, jamat-i-islami's too. Its just my personal opinion. I am not even questioning their pakistaniat, they must hundred times more pakistani than me.....but honestly, the details of military action in east pakistan, atrocities of both army and mukti bahani , are so disgusting that i wish they are erased from our memories.

I fully respect your views as you have full right to express them but take words of advice from me - never call Muhajirs(Urduspeakers), Indians...
I never said in my life...but some people from your side reminds me daily...:smitten:
My maternal grandfathers entire family/ village of 300 people in India, were slaughtered brutally in the late 1940's by Hindu fanatics. He was the sole survivor and ended up inheriting about +/- 400 hectares of fruit orchards. But he was so traumatized and disillusioned with life, that he donated everything he had to an orphanage. He handed over his kids to their maternal grandparents and became a sufi, moved to Pakpattan, eventually dieing there.
After this tragic incident everyone that could, moved to Karachi. None of my 700 relatives that I know of in Karachi support sectarian or language based politics. They appreciate every big / little thing that Pakistan has offered them, and are loyal to this land. They do realize had they stayed back, they would have never gotten such opportunities, and would have been 3rd class citizens.
I personally - all the way from my ISSB selection, to being badly injured at the border, forcing me to leave my infantry unit and then my higher education borne by the Army, and ultimately retiring at the age of 44 as a Brigadier, never faced any crap like Ghilzai. On three occasions misguided bigots did confront me, but they got well taken care of. In two instances Punjabis and in one a Pathan took care of it, on my behalf. Teaching me the most important lesson of my life, that Pakistanis stick together in thick and thin.
Misguided people like Ghilzai exist in our society, but are very few. AND usually a hug and a kiss on the forehead sorts them out.
My apologies for derailing this thread. Coming back to Biharis the best thing for them would be for GOP to send back the 1m+ Bengalis, and bring the 300k Biharis, but this as we all know is not going to happen. Nonetheless, we should all at least try and do what we can, to bring back these Pakistanis, if not, at least remember them in our prayers. This is the least we can do.
Sir my deep deep respect for you....You made me your sincere MUREED....:p:
Yr abba said that dada was from Sivan
but here comes the masala in story we are not true bihari actually my forefathers were pakhtuns who joined mughal forces in early 1700 and were appointed generals , during 1857 war of independence they flee to bihar for shelter then on 1947 my grandfather migrated to east pakistan and then on 1971 to west pakistan
So long journey and sacrifices
Nice to hear that....:tup:

The most fcuking, biased and nonsense article, i have ever come across. The author is the biggest moron and lacks comprehending situation. None of the facts are based on reality just a mere assumption one makes on a cocktail party. And even if some facts are true by co-incidence, one need to understand that pre independence there were a large population of Muslims settled in this region and even if some of them wanted it the way according to the author, terming it as a Bihari views is childish and moron-ism

No we'd exchange the 2 million Illegal Bangladeshis residing in Pakistan (as per our records) for the Biharis who wish to be a part of Pakistan - Five million illegal immigrants residing in Pakistan – The Express Tribune
Lets assume we are ready to take them back! But where will you settle them in Pakistan? Sorry to say Punjab will not allow them to settle them in their areas, they will tell Sindh to take them, where already from illegal bangalis to muhajirs and afghan muhajirs have taken hold. Sorry we have taken enough shit already and my blood boils when I see so few sindhis and too many non sindhis taking all the jobs in all major Sindhs cities.

We abandoned our own people - Could we be anymore shameless ?

We are a cartoon nation .. Bc we can live with 2 million Bangladeshis n 3 million afghans n half a million refugees from other country but fuk the ppl who still please call me when free themselves Pakistani n are forced to live in ghetto in Bangladesh .. Fuk this shit.

Might as well as kill us and Baluch and give the land to them, your ultimate goal will be achieved then you guys can all claim to be Pakistanis and carry on with your Muslim brother hood Mumbo jumbo.

Just kill us all have it all, as always our blood has a price on it, from dollars to takka now.

If I had the authority I would repatriate them to the country they call home.. To me a Pakistani irrespective of his color creed or religion is a brother.. I'd rather die for him than a irani loving Baluch from sistan ..(if there is such a thing).

Last edited:
Lets assume we are ready to take them back! But where will you settle them in Pakistan? Sorry to say Punjab will not allow them to settle them in their areas, they will tell Sindh to take them, where already from illegal bangalis to muhajirs and afghan muhajirs have taken hold. Sorry we have taken enough shit already and my blood boils when I see so few sindhis and too many non sindhis taking all the jobs in all major Sindhs cities.

Send them to Punjab - We've got no issues with anyone on the basis of their ethnicity !

Or send them to Islamabad - Its Federal Territory & no-one can say anything about it except the Federal Government !

Send them to Punjab - We've got no issues with anyone on the basis of their ethnicity !

Or send them to Islamabad - Its Federal Territory & no-one can say anything about it except the Federal Government !

They are our brothers who should be repatriated if they want, since Sindh have had its fair share of them, its the responsibility of other three provinces now. That will make it equal.

They are our brothers who should be repatriated if they want, since Sindh have had its fair share of them, its the responsibility of other three provinces now. That will make it equal.

Punjab is the biggest Province & we don't think our Ethnic Lines - I'd be perfectly alright if all of them were repatriated to Punjab !

after reading point of views of some esteemed members .. i can understand the reason for urdu speakers support for MQM .

I am not against their repatriation, karachi is opened for them and MQM would like to increase their vote bank. But i refuse to acknowledge their so called sacrifices, jamat-i-islami's too. Its just my personal opinion. I am not even questioning their pakistaniat, they must hundred times more pakistani than me.....but honestly, the details of military action in east pakistan, atrocities of both army and mukti bahani , are so disgusting that i wish they are erased from our memories.

Last time NS repatriated some 300+ people, they were successfully settled in Punjab with no issues at all. It's not about Karachi or the MQM vote bank. Believe me, of the 700 relatives of mine that live in Karachi, who are all qualified professionals, NOT one of them is an MQM supporter!! You can easily split up these 300k people all over the 5 provinces, no issues.

As to your naive comment about refusing to acknowledge their sacrifices; and the atrocities of the PA & MB you need to re-read history from a neutral perspective, I would suggest you start with the Hammod ur Rehman commission report, talk to the officers who were serving at that time, and go visit Dhaka yourself. Maybe then you will understand the sacrifices of PA & Pakistanis, as well as understand the Indian and Bengali BS that has been fed to the world.

Really ? Tell me about it. Last time i checked a retired General doesn't get more than Rs. 50,000 in pension but it turns out Musharraf has a net worth of more than Billion Dollars. Perhaps this is the result of making LOC official border and collecting $ 14 Billion in foreign aid for selling people.

So you have proved your r3t@rt2dn3ss?

Musharraf is a qualified educated person whose lectures earn him more than what nooras can only dream. You think every one is fake degree holder like PML-N'ers?

So you have proved your r3t@rt2dn3ss?

Musharraf is a qualified educated person whose lectures earn him more than what nooras can only dream. You think every one is fake degree holder like PML-N'ers?

No lecturer has ever been able to gather 1 billion $$s from "lectures" only, most of this 1 billion is the money gathered from corruption during his regime.

No lecturer has ever been able to gather 1 billion $$s from "lectures" only, most of this 1 billion is the money gathered from corruption during his regime.

Try to search about him first before opening your mouth.

After his resignation, Musharraf went to perform a holy pilgrimage to Makkah [Mecca]. He then went on a speaking and lectureship tour through the Middle East, Europe, and United States. Chicago-based Embark LLC was one of the international public-relations firms trying to land Musharraf as a highly paid keynote speaker.[147] According to Embark President David B. Wheeler, the speaking fee for Musharraf would be in the $150,000–200,000 range for a day plus jet and other V.I.P. arrangements on the ground.[147] In 2011, he also lectured at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace on politics and racism where he also authored and published a paper with George Perkvich.[148]

Pervez Musharraf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

150,000-200,000 a day.

XXX----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------XXX

Clinton being the most expensive lecturer of that society charges $250,000 per lecture. Musharraf has been second highest lecturer now with $200,000 per lecture. Musharraf has been busy delivering lectures during the past one and a half years across the world.

He is booked for another six months as far as I know.

We can imagine how much he is earning from one lecture. It is unfortunate that we Pakistanis do not recognise his worth but the world does.

Musharraf`s earnings from lectures - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

This is how he earns unlike uneducated politicians of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Well if she is from Rajasthan then no she is not Pakistani, I am sorry but Pakistani is only a Sindhi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Pukhtoon or a Baluch, people who are native to this land.

I wouldn't like to see them in Punjab or Sindh either, as it's part of Pakistan, our land, land if natives not Muslims from jungles of the world.
Chal bai nikkal idher sai !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom