What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Second class treatment is a matter of choice (the choice that one them self makes to remain in a sphere) - many from all groups have risen way above the average population and there are numerous examples all over India.

Why expect to be treated as something special or to be treated as separate?

There are numerous other minorities in India that do well - way better than the average - Sindhi's, Sikhs, Christians, Parsi's, Jains, Tibetans, Bori's - they do well in income, entrepreneurship, education etc. They never asked to be treated as special - they saw the opportunity and took advantage of it and no one stopped them. No one will stop Muslims too if they attempt to.

In fact it is plain pathetic for the "Muslim leaders" to continuously beg for doles and reservations when our constitution specifically denies religion based reservations.

Muslims were historically never discriminated in India based on religion by Hindus. In fact, India was invaded and Muslims were supposed to be the ruling class for centuries (though the native converts were in reality held in contempt by the invader "Ashrafs").

The reservations are not for self-imposed backwardness, it is to compensate for discrimination by the rest of the society. This pathetic begging and self-loathing will not take them anywhere..

DONT TRUST THE HINDOO PDF , they all are blatant liars and full of shit
they hate us
they call us atankwadis

I remember my childhood when Waquar, Miyan-dad,younouis and Wasim were in Pak cricket team. Those days Indian Miyajee log have soft corner for Pakistan. I had met some Muslim Girls who use to have desire to marry and settle in Pakistan...

Since last 10 year (after WoT started) , Muslim have different view. Muslim believes that Loving Pakistan means loving terrorists. Infact now no Indian Muslim wants to talk about pakistan.

In fact it is plain pathetic for the "Muslim leaders" to continuously beg for doles and reservations when our constitution specifically denies religion based reservations.

Muslims were historically never discriminated in India based on religion by Hindus. In fact, India was invaded and Muslims were supposed to be the ruling class for centuries (though the native converts were in reality held in contempt by the invader "Ashrafs").

The reservations are not for self-imposed backwardness, it is to compensate for discrimination by the rest of the society. This pathetic begging and self-loathing will not take them anywhere..

It's not the fault of the majority if they do not send their girls to school or women to work - there itself is 50% of that community who are illiterate and without income - not for themselves and not for their household. That's criminal in a middle income country like India.

It's not the fault of the majority when they let themselves be played for votebank politics and indulge in favoritism.

It's not the fault of the majority when Mullahs brainwash their young to become anti social and fill them with hatred for other religious groups - especially Hindus. Hate begets hate.

It's not the fault of the majority when they do not integrate and want alien culture and laws over and above the country's constitution.

I remember my childhood when Waquar, Miyan-dad,younouis and Wasim were in Pak cricket team. Those days Indian Miyajee log have soft corner for Pakistan. I had met some Muslim Girls who use to have desire to marry and settle in Pakistan...

Since last 10 year (after WoT started) , Muslim have different view. Muslim believes that Loving Pakistan means loving terrorists. Infact now no Indian Muslim wants to talk about pakistan.
u mad bro?

Second class treatment is a matter of choice (the choice that one them self makes to remain in a sphere) - many from all groups have risen way above the average population and there are numerous examples all over India.

Why expect to be treated as something special or to be treated as separate?

There are numerous other minorities in India that do well - way better than the average - Sindhi's, Sikhs, Christians, Parsi's, Jains, Tibetans, Bori's - they do well in income, entrepreneurship, education etc. They never asked to be treated as special - they saw the opportunity and took advantage of it and no one stopped them. No one will stop Muslims too if they attempt to.

Sindhis and Tibetians are not a religious minority.. Bohri's are Muslims.. and specifically confined to Gujrat... and take advantage of ethnic similarities.
Since we cant even have a distinction between what is a religious minority and what is a ethnic minority.. I wonder what grievances(valid or not) can ever be addressed properly?

UP has greater communal issues than Kerala has.. why is that? Where and what is more due to religion or ethnicity?
Where is the religion card played more? Why is it successful or not?

Hindu's still have better tolerance of their culture in Karachi.. shall I then classify all of Pakistan as tolerant of them based on that? or are there particular reasons why that is? Are karachi people more religiously tolerant?
On the flip side.... Goans who were once the life of the party in this city are now all but forgotten.. is that religious or ethnic? or both?

moreover, as I have mentioned countless times.. if there is an identification of a problem.. then why are the rest of the community or government helpless to address it? Are Muslims not members of the Indian community that their true ground reality demands are met and more stubborn leadership negated?

Ill give you an example of the Goans.. today there is a movement within Muslim communities.. of the educated variety.. to reintroduce Goans from their now secluded lives into the mainstream.. back into media.. back into entertainment.. or wherever they wish to go. .. it is an outside act to preserve the culture of a minority.. and not a case of telling them they are alien or invaders and need to go back to Goa.

If the educated class such as you are not interested in getting a community back on track .. and are ok with them committing Hara kiri under the guidance of bad leadership or politics.. then truly India is only a secular state which is holding divided people together... Knowing Indians as friends outside of the internet.. as people Ive shared experiences with.. I find this assumption of mine both baffling but intriguing as well.

This thread is the embodiment of paranoia. I have yet to meet an Indian muslim to have a softcorner for Pak. As far as i am concerned Indiaan, be it Muslim or Hindu is " DOOOOSHMAN".

Chop chop their heads.

Sindhis and Tibetians are not a religious minority.. Bohri's are Muslims.. and specifically confined to Gujrat... and take advantage of ethnic similarities.
Since we cant even have a distinction between what is a religious minority and what is a ethnic minority.. I wonder what grievances(valid or not) can ever be addressed properly?

UP has greater communal issues than Kerala has.. why is that? Where and what is more due to religion or ethnicity?
Where is the religion card played more? Why is it successful or not?

Hindu's still have better tolerance of their culture in Karachi.. shall I then classify all of Pakistan as tolerant of them based on that? or are there particular reasons why that is? Are karachi people more religiously tolerant?
On the flip side.... Goans who were once the life of the party in this city are now all but forgotten.. is that religious or ethnic? or both?

moreover, as I have mentioned countless times.. if there is an identification of a problem.. then why are the rest of the community or government helpless to address it? Are Muslims not members of the Indian community that their true ground reality demands are met and more stubborn leadership negated?

Ill give you an example of the Goans.. today there is a movement within Muslim communities.. of the educated variety.. to reintroduce Goans from their now secluded lives into the mainstream.. back into media.. back into entertainment.. or wherever they wish to go. .. it is an outside act to preserve the culture of a minority.. and not a case of telling them they are alien or invaders and need to go back to Goa.

If the educated class such as you are not interested in getting a community back on track .. and are ok with them committing Hara kiri under the guidance of bad leadership or politics.. then truly India is only a secular state which is holding divided people together... Knowing Indians as friends outside of the internet.. as people Ive shared experiences with.. I find this assumption of mine both baffling but intriguing as well.

Tibetans and Indian sindhi's are religious minorities - Bohri's as a community separate themselves off from the average Muslim community.

UP / Bihar has overall social issues and economical issues - and the same issues affect all communities irrespective of religion, politicians utilize ethnic, sectarian, social, caste and religious divide there for votes.

The social and economic issues faced by the Muslims is equally faced by the majority community too,

My contention here is there is equal opportunity available for all, as the saying goes - one can only lead a horse to the water but cannot force it to drink.

I don't see a reason for their complaining - there is no extreme discrimination (other than some personal discrimination's) against a Muslim - neither in education, judiciary, constitution or anywhere else.

your just a joke just like your non muslim buddies here
keep calm and shut up
I am perfectly calm,you think that i will get angry by reading propoganda,lol
Many of my greatest freinds were Muslims so stop your propoganda,Whats your beef with Hindus by the way??

Yup, Muslims and Hindus can live together as long as Indian Muslims are second tier and generally subservient to the Hindu Majority.

If that is the case, why didn't all Muslims migrate at the time of partition?

After all, they claimed that they are a separate nation because of their religion. In fact, if the two nation theory is extended to it's logical conclusion, Muslims can never live as a minority with any other religion.

They only want to enforce their own Islamic rules over others. Others even giving them all freedom and rights (religious and civil) is not enough and you see ever increasing demands placed on non Muslims by these folks.

There is just no way any non Muslim society can ever placate such people. Anywhere.

Last edited:

we can reverse the situation in a matter of few years.After all we are the purest of all muslims in South asia :D

Tibetans and Indian sindhi's are religious minorities - Bohri's as a community separate themselves off from the average Muslim community.

Sindhis in India are Hindus who migrated during partition.(Example L.K.Advani).They are Linguistic minorities not religious.

Back
Top Bottom