What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Completed Masters last time I checked. Indian Political Parties divide hindus on caste and unite Muslims.
doesn't matter .. sane parents would never spread venom among their kids !

My parents like most Hindu parents bad-mouth other castes but never talk about other religions. If you are a Muslim , oh then the irony.

I'm a hindu by birth and stick the irony up ur @$$.

You are least qualified to be an Indian, something every one of us cherishes inspite of all our differences.

As I would think, Muslims in India, with some Kashmiri exceptions, should be loyal to the great country they live in. Sometimes it hurts to be a minority but they should stand for their rights within Indian constitution and try to bring down the unwritten bad practices against Muslims in vogue at some places in India. They must work hard with great resolve and try to find prosperity for themselves and their Indian motherland. Once they are more educated and well off, they will be better accepted in the broader Indian society and all taboos and stereotypes will fall one by one.

However they can have a strong bonding with Pakistanis due to common religion but this bonding should be used to further friendship ties between states of India and Pakistan and in no way should this bonding hurt their loyalty towards India and its people.

Since strong grievances exist on Kashmir issue, this problem has to be resolved and I proposed a nice solution earlier on this thread Possible Solution to Kashmir Issue This solution to Kashmir issue should be fair to all parties involved in the dispute.

@cybertron

You have Gandhi as your DP that says a lot about you. Gandhi and Nehru were the ones who ruined this great nation of Bharat, They might have been closeted Muslims

Do you think I am proud to be a citizen of Islamic Republic of India?.

I'm a hindu by birth and stick the irony up ur @$$.

You are least qualified to be an Indian, something every one of us cherishes inspite of all our differences.
it would be better for you and your types to not harass minorities
muslims can pick weapons too and supporting a rss terrorist modhi as pm candidate is a mistake you all are doing

@APS India is never going to be your bharat matas ladla and every one her deciples. Write yourself a rhime and take a hike from here you cant tolerate that.

Yup, Muslims and Hindus can live together as long as Indian Muslims are second tier and generally subservient to the Hindu Majority.
They aren't. They enjoy the same legal rights as hindus or christians or anybody else. Some sections of hindu society are much more downtrodden than muslims or other religions.

Not one of your best posts maestro.

But that said, I have serious doubts whether any community (including atheists) can live peacefully with fully religious and practicing Muslims and vice versa. I tend to believe the TNT was to some extent at least - correct.

Yup, Muslims and Hindus can live together as long as Indian Muslims are second tier and generally subservient to the Hindu Majority.

They aren't. They enjoy the same legal rights as hindus or christians or anybody else. Some sections of hindu society are much more downtrodden than muslims or other religions.
Most Pakistanis have not even met a Hindu before in life. It is difficult to reason sometimes. :unsure:

go and tell this to the likes of kalam sir,srk,sania,sonu nigam,zaheer khan and so on
we Indians never discriminate any on the basis of religion........

Hindus will always remain a majority in India,and there is nothing wrong in that

the claim that Muslims cant live together with Hindus has been falsified since 6 decades......and it will remain as such

Not one of your best posts maestro.

But that said, I have serious doubts whether any community (including atheists) can live peacefully with fully religious and practicing Muslims and vice versa. I tend to believe the TNT was to some extent at least - correct.

Most Pakistanis have not even met a Hindu before in life. It is difficult to reason sometimes. :unsure:

I am friends with a lot of Hindus.. so that is a fail. The question is not of Muslims or Hindus.. its of their leadership. And people follow leadership. A lot of religions have lived with fully religious and practising Muslims..even in India. But that was before religious extremism took over.. and now I wonder how that will fare with the rise of the Internet Hindu and propagation of Hindu extremism.

go and tell this to the likes of kalam sir,srk,sania,sonu nigam,zaheer khan and so on
we Indians never discriminate any on the basis of religion........

Hindus will always remain a majority in India,and there is nothing wrong in that

the claim that Muslims cant live together with Hindus has been falsified since 6 decades......and it will remain as such

As I said in my post.. they can live together.. as long as the MAJORITY of Muslims are kept subservient.. their history and culture ridiculed.. and them represented in fictional media as either terrorists or second tier citizens.

Back
Top Bottom