What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Indian Muslims are made to live in smelly, dirty slums...and then they are called dirty. They are discriminated against in Education, jobs, housing etc. Their GDP per capita is lowest...their education levels are lowest..their poverty is highest..and then you say that you don't hate them?
Treat them as equals and they'll be patriotic..
You say as if Hindus don't live in dirty slums. Most of the Hindu brahmins and dalits are as poor as Muslims if not more. As far as Education goes most of them prefer to enroll their children in madarasas and we are to be blamed. They even have reservation in Education. Discrimination in Housing? Goes both ways. As a Hindu I cannot buy a house in Muslim locality for instance lets say Bhendi Bazaar in Mumbai. There are vegetarian societies which even don't allow non-vegetarian Hindus.

Discrimination in Jobs? I dont think so. Last I checked if you have the required degree and experience then you get the job irrespective of religion. If what are you saying is true then why dont Christians, Sikhs, Parsis etc face job discrimination too.

k have drunk it myself,it is a great anti viral.

it is very good for healthy,no diabetes at 40 like muslims

I made this account since this issue has been haunting me for a long. Although most of us Indians(Hindus) try to deny this but we know deep down in our hearts that Indian Muslims do love Pakistan. The recent case of Kashmiri Muslims cheering for Pakistan has refreshed some bitter memories in my mind.

I have personally witnessed non-Kashmiri Indian muslims cheering for Pakistan and hoisting a Pakistani flag ( I know the difference between a pakistani flag and a jamiat e hind green flag). Once a bunch of Muslims were raising slogans like "Pakistan zindabad, Kaffir murdabad" in a Muslim locality of Mumbai. Its no secret that in Hyderabad too, Muslims cheer for Pakistan. Same goes for cities in Northern India(Delhi,Lucknow etc) and south India( mainly Kerala and Karnataka). I fail to understand why Indian media highlights Kashmiri instances but ignores mainland Indian Muslim instances.

I have had many Indian Muslim friends who openly share their love for Pakistani people and its culture. Most of them consider Dawood Ibrahim as their idol and defender of their faith.

Now I know most of you think that Muslims are treated very badly in India but I beg to differ. They are the only minority group which has been pampered by Congress for more than 60 years. Among the most pampered group are Kashmiri Muslims who get reservations in jobs, state sponsored Higher education Scholarship, Subsidies and not to forget article 370 which gives special rights to them and discriminates against mainland Indians. Many of you will point to anti-muslim riots in India too but remember that Muslims always start these riots. And hindu victims of these riots are never given any coverage. Indian media literally censors Muslim involvement in these riots.

I know that India's Muslim elite are patriots but most of them cannot even be considered as practicing Muslims and they constitute less than 2% of Indian Muslims.

Indian sub-continent was divided on basis of religion and most of Indian Muslims(in current India too) voted for Pakistan. But a very few left for Pakistan from the Indian side. I find this very surprising. Some of the right-wing Hindus say that Jinnah and Indian Muslims wanted to created more partitions in India so they advised Muslims not to migrate. Although I find this conspiracy theory very amusing it actually does makes sense since we know whats happening in Kashmir and Assam. And what is going to happen in West Bengal,Kerala and North-east India in the near future.

My motive is not to bash Pakistanis or Islam. I find Pakistani Muslim very patriotic and I admire this quality of theirs. But the same cant be said for most of Indian Muslims and this is what pains me the most.

Please brothers provide your insights and dont indulge in religion bashing.

I pity you. I pity the intolerant parents who brought you up. And I pity the society you have lived thus far.

You cant be more farther from reality, than you are right now.

I pity you. I pity the intolerant parents who brought you up.
My parents like most Hindu parents bad-mouth other castes but never talk about other religions. If you are a Muslim , oh then the irony.

When did you see me burn my Pakistani Flag ? I will fight to death to defend my Pakistani Flag.

Show me one post of mine where I called myself a Muhajir. I hate that word or expression.

I was born in this Country and if you ever call me a Muhajir, you will be missing few Teeth.

You can't take action of a small minority and Paint whole community with a wide Brush.

So if you are talking about averages, Urdu Speaking Pakistanis are a lot more Patriotic than your kind from Fata that are killing our Pakistani Brothers and Sisters and our Pakistani Children.

Altaf Hussain the Murderous THUG does NOT represent vast Majority of Urdu Speaking people.

And yes Pakistan is my Native land because I was born here.

But then I claim all the land from Kabul to Assam because I am a Mughal and my forefathers ruled this land.

I will defend my Pakistan with my Blood because my ancestors paid a great price and sacrificed a lot for creation of this beautiful Country and I will fight with your Fata guys who are trying to harm my Pakistan.

If you truly love Pakistan as you claim then prove your loyalty by joining us to fight the scum from FATA who called themselves TTP.

I never said you did this or that, I said it in a general context.

How many Urdu speakers do we see denounce MQM?.

Well my love for my nation is unconditional, not every Pukhtoon supports TTP, even though we love our nation our nation has sold the blood of my people for dollars and Arms, it has routinely killed & tortured my people.

Scars have been left, they will not be forgiven nor will they be forgotten, we will always live in fear of ethnic cleansing.

So before you point fingers look at hard facts.

I never said you did this or that, I said it in a general context.

How many Urdu speakers do we see denounce MQM?.

Well my love for my nation is unconditional, not every Pukhtoon supports TTP, even though we love our nation our nation has sold the blood of my people for dollars and Arms, it has routinely killed & tortured my people.

Scars have been left, they will not be forgiven nor will they be forgotten, we will always live in fear of ethnic cleansing.

So before you point fingers look at hard facts.

I guess you don't hang out with Urdu speakers like me to know that.

MQM Martyred my Cousin Zahra Shahid Hussain in Karachi ( Senior Vice President - PTI ) for Opposing MQM.

People like me and my Friends and Relatives are Staunch Pakistani Nationalist and have paid the ultimate price in some cases to defend our Country, so it is sad to see people like you condemn my Community.

I am a Patriotic Pakistani and if you are also one than you and I are Brothers and if you are against Pakistan than I am your worst Enemy. That's all I can say.

Last edited:
Indian Muslims who really love Pakistan should be encouraged to move there... Hopefully, when Modi becomes the PM, will facilitate this process..

I have personally witnessed non-Kashmiri Indian muslims cheering for Pakistan and hoisting a Pakistani flag ( I know the difference between a pakistani flag and a jamiat e hind green flag). Once a bunch of Muslims were raising slogans like "Pakistan zindabad, Kaffir murdabad" in a Muslim locality of Mumbai. Its no secret that in Hyderabad too, Muslims cheer for Pakistan. Same goes for cities in Northern India(Delhi,Lucknow etc) and south India( mainly Kerala and Karnataka). I fail to understand why Indian media highlights Kashmiri instances but ignores mainland Indian Muslim instances.
When I was growing up in the 80's in South-western coast of India, there were many Muslim ghetto's in the area where I lived, which were called 'mini Pakistan's' by the locals. Invariably, after every Indo-Pak cricket match (Sharjah tournaments were a rage then), if Pakistani team won, we could hear fireworks sounds from these 'mini Pakistan's', and no one did anything about it..

My parents like most Hindu parents bad-mouth other castes but never talk about other religions. If you are a Muslim , oh then the irony.
well your parents should have completed their primary education atleast then !

whats there in Pakistan for the Indian muslims to love,
Present condition tells another story,And that brings to mind,do Pakistani muslims love Pakistan.

Don't say that to your God, mate.

wish everyone knew how GOD LOOKED,some waste their whole life praying,but still wont know how GOD looks.pity

Never bring religion in,you wont be able to take it.

I guess you don't hang out with Urdu speakers like me to know that.

MQM Martyred my Cousin Zahra Shahid Hussain in Karachi ( Senior Vice President - PTI ) for Opposing MQM.

People like me and my Friends and Relatives are Staunch Pakistani Nationalist and have paid the ultimate price in some cases to defend our Country, so it is sad to see people like you condemn my Community.

I am a Patriotic Pakistani and if you are one than you and I are Brothers and if you are against Pakistan than I am your worst Enemy. That I all I can say.

Your community, why are you not my community the Pakistani community?.

Being anti establishment doesn't mean being anti state.

Back
Top Bottom