What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

:lol: :lol:

They were defeated by the Indians, these Turkish invaders. They never belonged here.

They may claim whatever. Doesn't change anything.

They can't even claim the nomadic lands they claim from. They will not be accepted there as well.

They made India their home and married Indian women which makes their descendants native to the land.

Since all Humans originated from Africa, there are no local Indians.

Everybody's ancestors came from somewhere else.

So your logic is severely flawed and hence you get F for fail..............:p:

INDEED INDIAN MUSLIMS LOVE PAKISTAN .... NO DOUBTS..
RELIGION UNITES US .. NO MATTER WHAT U SAY ..

Of Course they do and the Indians know it in their hearts.

That is why the Indians have to try Indian Muslims under SEDITION Charges for celebrating Pakistani Cricket Victory.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
They made India their home and married Indian women which makes their descendants native to the land.

I agree that one can become Indian if he/she becomes an Indian in body and spirit irrespective of origin.

It is up to you to determine whether you pass that test. Whether the two nation theory that you swear by stands that test.

If you call yourself white American, Turkish, non-South Asian (and try to act racist against them) etc., that makes you non-native and someone who doesn't belong and never belonged and who remained an alien invader throughout.

Since all Humans originated from Africa, there are no local Indians.

Everybody's ancestors came from somewhere else.

So your logic is severely flawed and hence you get F for fail..............:p:

If you go by this logic there are no natives anywhere.

That is not how the world works.

I agree that one can become Indian if he/she becomes an Indian in body and spirit irrespective of origin.

It is up to you to determine whether you pass that test. Whether the two nation theory that you swear by stands that test.

If you go by this logic there are no natives anywhere.

That is how the world works.

Corrected for you, my dear.....:P

That is true and in the end being mortal and all we have to leave it all behind, Genius.

So instead of staking claims do something useful in your lifetime and quit worrying about Native and Non-Native Theories.

Indian Muslims love Pakistan and should go there.

@Paksage,

Sullas are not Indians,they are pakistanis,period.

whether u like it or not.

Corrected for you, my dear.....:P

That is true and in the end being mortal and all we have to leave it all behind, Genius.

So instead of staking claims do something useful in your lifetime and quit worrying about Native and Non-Native Theories.

:lol:

Nope, invaders don't belong anywhere.

What goes around comes around. What you gain by force, you lose by force.

There was a reason the British were all sent packing back, why Spain and Greece kicked out the last invader even though they were there for hundreds of years forcibly, never belonging there.

:lol:

Nope, invaders don't belong anywhere.

What goes around comes around. What you gain by force, you lose by force.

There was a reason the British were all sent packing back, why Spain and Greece kicked out the last invader even though they were there for hundreds of years forcibly, never belonging there.

:cheesy: The world is owned by who is the strongest,

USA, canada will they go back to the native amercians, will north africa go back to the berbers, will the byzantines reawken to ratake Turkey

Indian Muslims love Pakistan and should go there.

@Paksage,

Sullas are not Indians,they are pakistanis,period.

whether u like it or not.

Forgive my ignorance Aunty Bronxbull but who are these " Sullas " ?

:cheesy: The world is owned by who is the strongest,

USA, canada will they go back to the native amercians, will north africa go back to the berbers, will the byzantines reawken to ratake Turkey

You are not. Not by any means. ;)

In fact kaffirs are saving you when events like Bosnia happen. Even your holy places were saved by American crusaders in GW-1, Saudis didn't trust Muslims for that.

So if you go by that logic, you will be at a loss.

And yes, the last one may still happen. It was close to happen in WW-1.

There are many areas from where Muslim invaders were pushed back to the last one.

No we don't have any love for Indian Muslims, we never did, My ancestors had separate mosques from them, you can't make that as a general comment without taking in to consideration other Pakistani groups.
Pakistan is the symbol of freedom and that's what they love, they were cowards they did nothing for themselves while we fought for our freedom from the British.
Having large Indian community in this land has destroyed the fabric if this country as they don't fit in and don't really belong here wether we are accepting of them or not they themselves are not accepting hence the use of word muhajir to this day.
This land wasn't created for any tom dick and Harry Muslim but Muslims native to this land, can I accept a Bihari Muslim in FATA, no sir I can't.

I agree too. Muhajjirs are mostly Muslims from UP and Bihar I guess. Personally I think these Muslims from UP,Bihar and Bangladesh are uncivilized. They live like primates.

officially around 15% ! Unofficially near 25% (including filthy Bangladeshis)
Muslims wash themselves 5 times a day for prayer. It is strange that they are stillfilthy.

Muslims wash themselves 5 times a day for prayer. It is strange that they are stillfilthy.
You need to visit a Bangladeshi area in India. They look all greasy and sweaty seems like they never bath.

Back
Top Bottom