What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Talking about deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.... ? than its only US, India and Iran behind it.
Those were predicted in Islamic traditions and no surprise there, actually it cements our belief on Islam.
Still no justification for bharti genocide!

Where?

Your army is raping and killing out of hate... otherwise its not written in their course books... (i hope not)
and please explain RSS and modi the living hitler.

the so called living hitler modi was responsible for 1000. The man in your picture jinnah responsible for death of hundreds of thousands of kafirs.Your general Yahya Khan and Zulfikar Bhutto responsible for 3 million deaths in bangladesh. Your general Zia ul Haq responsible for death of hundreds of thousands of moderate afghans and afghan communists.

And yes your extremist wahabbi muslims are at forefront in killing muslims. Enough with the BS blaming India or Iran. Saudi Arabia the leader of your ummah and pakistan are biggest sponsor of islamic terror and genocide across the world

Modi looks like angel compared to your genocidal leaders. RSS is hindu reform and political movement .

I don't trust SIT bs any more , , i've enough of gujaratis as a proof of how police deliberately mishandled the riots on modi's orders

yes at least after that muslims don't dare to instigate riots like how they do always in UP .

Absolutely.. I also know a lot of Indian Hindus who love Pakistan. My grandmom used to be one.. My father's elder brother as well..
i know not a single pakistani who loves india.
actually i know indian hindus who love and miss pakistan. one person is a punjabi hindu lady who was born near my city she is my brothers friends granny.

Talking about deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.... ? than its only US, India and Iran behind it.
Those were predicted in Islamic traditions and no surprise there, actually it cements our belief on Islam.

Where?

Your army is raping and killing out of hate... otherwise its not written in their course books... (i hope not)
Modi is but a target of Congress propaganda and filthy biased Indian media that rarely talks of atrocities done by congress(like 1984 riots)(trillions of rupees worth of scams)or done in time of Congress rule(like Nellie).Please look at this analytically and please don't start bashing me cause I ain't Hindu or pro BJP as it is just like congress.I only appreciate the work and development done by Modi in Gujarat which was one of the most backward states which we have to give credit to Modi as it is now one of the highly developed and thriving states(I have visited it).Now please read.First of all Modi's political career had just started and he had been Chief Minister for a little more than two months.When we start a new work it takes us many months even years to understand it completely.That is simple logic.Now please tell me why would a man who had just become CM perpetrate riots that too against Muslims that too done by supposedly Hindus (Please know that Indian media is trigger happy about portraying Indian/Hindu Nationalism as evil as possible while it is seriously unwilling to take on Islamic fanaticism/terrorism).Why would he hit his leg with a axe?Surely it is someone else's work to defame him.Now to the riots.First of all please know that the riots were carried out in the name of retaliation.Retaliation against the cruel burning of 60 Hindu passengers of a train.Hindus aren't insects.Some retaliation had to happen.That it happened against muslims and that too muslims who were certainly not involved in the godhra incident is wrong.When riots started Gujarat police was not up to the mark to handle such a riot.Modi at day one asked neighbouring states to provide police support but they did not(they were all run by congress at the time).When additional force could not be summoned he called Defence Ministry to provide army support.But this was almost impossible as almost entire army was deployed at the border with Pakistan at that time.Desperate to stop the riots Modi gave orders to police to shoot anyone after curfew was implemented.After this more than 150-200 Hindus who were taking part in the Riots were shot dead.Seeing an oppurtunity to defame a candidate who was up to the mark of developing the country(which congress never wants.All it wants is power and money,to keep us hungry and beggars,it has been exposed,trillions of worth Indian money has been robbed by these pseudo secularists).Congress unleashed propaganda and Media against Modi.Why is the media still crying about 2002?Why not about the plight of the Kashmiri pundits?Nellie?1984 Riots?And many more?Simple,these do not form solid votebank for congress...while 2002 was an ample opportunity for the congress to crush the only candidate/party that could stand up to it,and to appease innocent muslims to get votes of muslims who do not understand the propaganda of Congress.
Modi is no Hitler...the only one who can stand up to Hitler in some form in India is Rajiv Gandhi the pseudo secularist who perpetrated genocidal riots against innocent Sikhs who were most certainly not with the Khalistan Movement.No one else comes close.Look at the riots that have taken place in Congress rule.Recently Muzzafarnagar took place under Congress ally Samajwadi...(under whom about 200 riots have taken place in just so less time since they came to power...while in Gujarat not a single riot has taken place after 2002)but does the slave media or Congress call them communal or Hitlers?Bloody hypocrites.Serving nobody in India just sucking our blood like leeches.I will never vote them.
I don't trust SIT bs any more , , i've enough of gujaratis as a proof of how police deliberately mishandled the riots on modi's orders
Mishandled who?Hindus or Muslims?

political goal is to make hindudtatva rss terrorist modi the PM of india

Keep crying ....... we care not .

We are sure you have lot of martians as friends too ..... :lol:

I made this account since this issue has been haunting me for a long. Although most of us Indians(Hindus) try to deny this but we know deep down in our hearts that Indian Muslims do love Pakistan. The recent case of Kashmiri Muslims cheering for Pakistan has refreshed some bitter memories in my mind.

I have personally witnessed non-Kashmiri Indian muslims cheering for Pakistan and hoisting a Pakistani flag ( I know the difference between a pakistani flag and a jamiat e hind green flag). Once a bunch of Muslims were raising slogans like "Pakistan zindabad, Kaffir murdabad" in a Muslim locality of Mumbai. Its no secret that in Hyderabad too, Muslims cheer for Pakistan. Same goes for cities in Northern India(Delhi,Lucknow etc) and south India( mainly Kerala and Karnataka). I fail to understand why Indian media highlights Kashmiri instances but ignores mainland Indian Muslim instances.

I have had many Indian Muslim friends who openly share their love for Pakistani people and its culture. Most of them consider Dawood Ibrahim as their idol and defender of their faith.

Now I know most of you think that Muslims are treated very badly in India but I beg to differ. They are the only minority group which has been pampered by Congress for more than 60 years. Among the most pampered group are Kashmiri Muslims who get reservations in jobs, state sponsored Higher education Scholarship, Subsidies and not to forget article 370 which gives special rights to them and discriminates against mainland Indians. Many of you will point to anti-muslim riots in India too but remember that Muslims always start these riots. And hindu victims of these riots are never given any coverage. Indian media literally censors Muslim involvement in these riots.

I know that India's Muslim elite are patriots but most of them cannot even be considered as practicing Muslims and they constitute less than 2% of Indian Muslims.

Indian sub-continent was divided on basis of religion and most of Indian Muslims(in current India too) voted for Pakistan. But a very few left for Pakistan from the Indian side. I find this very surprising. Some of the right-wing Hindus say that Jinnah and Indian Muslims wanted to created more partitions in India so they advised Muslims not to migrate. Although I find this conspiracy theory very amusing it actually does makes sense since we know whats happening in Kashmir and Assam. And what is going to happen in West Bengal,Kerala and North-east India in the near future.

My motive is not to bash Pakistanis or Islam. I find Pakistani Muslim very patriotic and I admire this quality of theirs. But the same cant be said for most of Indian Muslims and this is what pains me the most.

Please brothers provide your insights and dont indulge in religion bashing.

Indian Muslims admire and like Pakistan, because of them being their Muslim brothers, just as our brothers in Bangladesh.

We are all connected on religious lines and through religious schools in one way or another. We all encounter each other when we go for pilgrimages, and we watch and listen to each other's religious hymns and chants.

So, while Indian Muslims are patriotic Indians, they do love Pakistan because of its cultural and religious significance.

In Pakistan, we can find large communities of Muslim migrants from India. And families have relatives on either side.

So, please don't act smart and try to spew propaganda here. You made your account for that reason, i suppose.

Where?

164 versus of violence are given in quran...search for them i am not going to write them all!

Indian Muslims admire and like Pakistan, because of them being their Muslim brothers, just as our brothers in Bangladesh.
We are all connected on religious lines and through religious schools in one way or another. We all encounter each other when we go for pilgrimages, and we watch and listen to each other's religious hymns and chants.
So, while Indian Muslims are patriotic Indians, they do love Pakistan because of its cultural and religious significance.
In Pakistan, we can find large communities of Muslim migrants from India. And families have relatives on either side.
So, please don't act smart and try to spew propaganda here. You made your account for that reason, i suppose.

Thanks for confirming that Indian Muslims put religion over nation. With snakes like you why would we need an external enemy.

No we don't have any love for Indian Muslims, we never did, My ancestors had separate mosques from them, you can't make that as a general comment without taking in to consideration other Pakistani groups.

Pakistan is the symbol of freedom and that's what they love, they were cowards they did nothing for themselves while we fought for our freedom from the British.

Having large Indian community in this land has destroyed the fabric if this country as they don't fit in and don't really belong here wether we are accepting of them or not they themselves are not accepting hence the use of word muhajir to this day.

This land wasn't created for any tom dick and Harry Muslim but Muslims native to this land, can I accept a Bihari Muslim in FATA, no sir I can't.

Back
Top Bottom