What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

many indian muslims I met tell me that they hate pakistan and pakistanis... without any such question asked from my side.. sometimes out of blue..
Because they are simply too scared and they have to show to fake loyalties to india for avoiding another genocide of indian muslims.

bharat mata is bringing modi to destroy minorities living here
Another goon of hindutva...

Because they are simply too scared and they have to show to fake loyalties to india for avoiding another genocide of indian muslims.

Another goon of hindutva...
What muslim Genocide?Is rioting genocide?What about the genocide of hindus done by muslims historically(estimates ranging from 80 to 100 million)?Genuine genocides?Your view in that?

What muslim Genocide?Is rioting genocide?What about the genocide of hindus done by muslims historically(estimates ranging from 80 to 100 million)?Genuine genocides?Your view in that?

Extremist hindus killed thousands . Extremist wahabbis muslims have murdered millions in 20th century. Islam genocide record is one of largest ,270 million kafirs in name of jihad. And they say islam in danger lol.

Extremist hindus killed thousands . Extremist wahabbis muslims have murdered millions in 20th century. Islam genocide record is one of largest ,270 million kafirs in name of jihad. And they say islam in danger lol.
There is no such thing as extremist Hindus as nowhere in Hindu books waging war against infidels/non believers given while people can be called extreme muslims as there are versus in quran and hadith which demand that the believer finish off the kaffir.The word extremist Hindu is political propaganda...nothing else.Those people act on their own.While islamic fanatics cite versus from quran and teachings of muhammad in hadith as sources of their actions.

There is no such thing as extremist Hindus as nowhere in Hindu books waging war against infidels/non believers given while people can be called extreme muslims as there are versus in quran and hadith which demand that the believer finish off the kaffir.The word extremist Hindu is political propaganda...nothing else.Those people act on their own.While islamic fanatics cite versus from quran and teachings of muhammad in hadith as sources of their actions.
PLZ DONT LIE

there are extremist hindus tooo :police:

I am just giving a comparison . And there are extremists among hindus also. Whether you like it or not.But they do not suffer from bloodlust like how muslims do .That is why millions have died in Iraq,Sudan,Libya,Syria etc at the hands of extremist wahabbi muslims.

On one hand,even extremist hindus are peaceful until provoked. Extremist muslims are always bullies.

I will take an extremist hindu over extremist muslim anyday.Hinduism is no doubt superior to Islam of today.

Extremist wahabbis muslims have murdered millions in 20th century
Talking about deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.... ? than its only US, India and Iran behind it.
Those were predicted in Islamic traditions and no surprise there, actually it cements our belief on Islam.
Still no justification for bharti genocide!

there are versus in quran and hadith which demand that the believer finish off the kaffir
Where?

There is no such thing as extremist Hindus
Your army is raping and killing out of hate... otherwise its not written in their course books... (i hope not)
and please explain RSS and modi the living hitler.

Last edited:
tarar1_300x350_011614071053_012014103543.jpg

Beaych Please :haha: :chilli:

LOL so a guess the testimony of a suicidal quack is enough for Indians when both the woman and the dude deny it. :rofl:

hinduguy said: ↑
i am not saying people who prefer pakistan to india do not exist.. just that op seems to think its majority of muslims who think that way.. and I am not so sure.
guess what, i don't give a ****.
indian muslims being muslims are welcome in pakistan but it is kinda fucked up to support us while living their lol tbh.

Most of these incidents occur in UP,Bihar,Maharashtra,Karntaka and Kerala(I wont include Kashmir). So I dont think they are a minority. Its no secret here in India only Muslims put religion over country. So if you are saying they are a small minority then you are deluded.

@Pakguy

They support Pakistan not because they are mistreated here, only because they consider you as are Muslim brothers. Government in here has no limits or shame in respect to appeasing them.

Last edited:
never mind even Pakistani muslims favour saudi Arabia. they don't belive in the concept of motherland. probably because early arabs would die in harsh conditions of desert.

political goal is to make hindudtatva rss terrorist modi the PM of india
No matter what anyone says,it is a fact that Gujrat has developed heavily under Modi than anyone else.There is no solid evidence against Modi.SIT gave him clean chit.Sachar committee(a congress government committee)said Modi does not discrimate on religious basis.

No matter what anyone says,it is a fact that Gujrat has developed heavily under Modi than anyone else.There is no solid evidence against Modi.SIT gave him clean chit.Sachar committee(a congress government committee)said Modi does not discrimate on religious basis.
I don't trust SIT bs any more , , i've enough of gujaratis as a proof of how police deliberately mishandled the riots on modi's orders

Back
Top Bottom