What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

@APS
Your observation are very much correct. You see different people have different beliefs. Some are more inclined towards their religion while others are more emotional and touchy towards their land/country. Those Indian Muslims who cheers for Pakistan are religious guys for whom loyalty to religion may come before loyalty to land/country and if there arise some conflicts between religion and country then they will pick the side of religion..There could be different others reasons as well which may also contribute towards this sentiments. It may be that they do this to tease you for something they are facing in India and are not happy about it. I dont think sports should be taken that seriously. Sports and politics should not be link together. To cheers for Pakistani crciket team dont mean they wish destruction for India where they are living. I seriously dont get it why you guys are so touchy over this especially when you guys also equally appreciate the talent of wasim, waqar, saqlain and ajmal as well as different singers of Pakistan

I warn all Indian Muslim to fall for this trap... yes this is a trap, moment you comment here and most likely your id may land to RAW before you finish your session.
You know better, how they will treat you just for being on Pakistani forum.
So please, however... i say however hindu lure or provoke you, on this thread or forum stay away !!!!!!

ANP does cheer for India, don't know about others.
:rofl:
we had one indian sunni muslim @Enemy who was openly anti indian and a tiny bit anti hindu.. we have czar who is something similar...
at the same time we have muslim members who dont bother about hindu muslim enemity.. but were abused by hindutva members here...
I have noted all their names and ips... too late.. :drag:

@APS
Your observation are very much correct. You see different people have different beliefs. Some are more inclined towards their religion while others are more emotional and touchy towards their land/country. Those Indian Muslims who cheers for Pakistan are religious guys for whom loyalty to religion may come before loyalty to land/country and if there arise some conflicts between religion and country then they will pick the side of religion..There could be different others reasons as well which may also contribute towards this sentiments. It may be that they do this to tease you for something they are facing in India and are not happy about it. I dont think sports should be taken that seriously. Sports and politics should not be link together. To cheers for Pakistani crciket team dont mean they wish destruction for India where they are living. I seriously dont get it why you guys are so touchy over this especially when you guys also equally appreciate the talent of wasim, waqar, saqlain and ajmal as well as different singers of Pakistan
the muslims he is talking about are small minority... sure they have grivences against majority community (hindus) and most possibly sizable percentage of them hate hindus.. but its also true that vast majority of them are pro Indian.. and want to remain Indian...
some kids hoisting pakistani flag (usually in areas that has history of communal riots) does not depict the reality.

I know more Indian Muslims who love America more than India than the Indian Muslims who love Pakistan more than India.. What do I make of that.. ? :D
so you do admit that you know indian muslims who love pakistan?

hey @acetophenol @fsayed @imran_ind @1ndy raw gonna get you. :taz:
don't forget @Bhai Zakir

If Muslims are getting killed in Palestine and Burma , Indians Muslims riot in India.
If an American filmmaker makes a satirical movie on prophets life, Indians Muslims riot in India.
Majority of Indian Muslims cheer for Pakistan.
Muslim Leaders oppose deportation of illegal Bangladeshi Muslims from WB and Assam and rest of India.
Have Always opposed uniform civil code.
Imam Bukhari of the Jama Masjid, during one of his speeches during Kargil War, exhorted the Muslims not to pray for the Indian soldiers in Kashmir, coz they were fighting against "OUR OWN BRETHREN"
Owaisi and Zakir Naik who preach hate against kuffars are the most popular among muslim youth.
Their support for LET,Simi,etc is well know too (But you wont blame them , you will blame Pakistan)
Most of Indian Muslims supported Partition. Even the pre-dominant barelvi sect openly supported Pakistan.

Have you ever seen a single Muslim protesting treatment of Kashmiri Pandits or Minorities in Pakistan or Bangladesh?

I can go on but you will still support them. But remember Indian Muslims will be having the last laugh when India is Partitioned again. Thats why they say history repeats itself.
inshallah to the bolded part.
this time we will name muslimstan or islamistan or maybe united states of pakistan?

Thank god that balochistan dont share boundaries with India or else... :lol:
or else what? nothing lol
the only reason bangladesh was split was because india was literally in the middle dividing them. every one with a brian know that if bengladesh was next to sindh or punjab india would have been the country split in 2 not pakistan.

My Muslim Soldiers have proven time and time again, they are none less.....

We have Arty, Armour, ASC, ORDINANCE Regiments comprising of 100% Muslims and they STAND TALL....

We have few SCUM hindus, sikhs too who Support Pakistan....

BUT MY SECULAR NATION STANDS TALLEST
good for you buddy, you don't have to prove nothing to us because in the end of the day we know that indian muslims chose to stay in india

or

could it be a plot by muslims that half would stay in pakistan and half would stay in india and then 70-80 years after independence we can take over all of india from inside?:woot::woot:

Some people are getting way more excited here. Why are Pakistanis feeling happy, what have we done for Indian Muslims that they would love us, and vice versa why would we love Indian Muslims. In my opinion it should be no concern for Pakistani what is happening with Muslims of India, we should focus on our own citizens, let the Indian government worry about them.
they done nothing for us but it just makes us feel better to see the sad faces of indians lol.
in end indian muslims still are our brothers.

Last edited:
very next time I am gonna make myself a multiple ID and come here and make a thread "Indian sikhs love for canada".:hitwall:
the members here are so innocent that they can't spot a multiple id :drag::drag:

I am a part of Azad Kerala movt,so already under R&AW coverage. Care to lend a hand in our revolution:azn:
so that was a fake account of yours that created the thread?
my"muslim" indian friend what ever mentioned by OP is it completely false?

could it be a plot by muslims that half would stay in pakistan and half would stay in india and then 70-80 years after independence we can take over all of india from inside?
Right. :agree: Keralites, Tamils, Hyderabadis, Kashmiris and Bengalis (Muslims) met together and decided that they will take over India after 70 to 80 years. :devil:

But they are running out of time. :( Only about 13 years left! :cray: Do something bro :tup:

We are waiting to be liberated. :yay:

Right. :agree: Keralites, Tamils, Hyderabadis, Kashmiris and Bengalis (Muslims) met together and decided that they will take over India after 70 to 80 years. :devil:

But they are running out of time. :( Only about 13 years left! :cray: Do something bro :tup: We are waiting to be liberated. :yay:
I'm not part of the plot you better go interrogate some indian muslims

many indian muslims I met tell me that they hate pakistan and pakistanis... without any such question asked from my side.. sometimes out of blue..
I usually remain silent or try to change the topic altogether. but it must suck to be required to swear allegience to India every now and then.

You disappointed us. Where did your brotherhood go? :mad:

many indian muslims I met tell me that they hate pakistan and pakistanis... without any such question asked from my side.. sometimes out of blue..
I usually remain silent or try to change the topic altogether. but it must suck to be required to swear allegience to India every now and then.
A side effect of partition . :(

perhaps they are trying too hard to remain undercover.
I'm just wondering why would they say that? lol
i knew an indian muslim from gujarat in india. he use to teach us quran in the masjid on sundays. he was smart educated fellow, he became an engineer and moved to dubai but anyways he said his family and him are actually pro pakistan. i said well thanks man.:cool:

so no doubt people like that exist in india. but who cares in the end of the day because theys still chose to stay in india

You disappointed us. Where did your brotherhood go? :mad:

A side effect of partition . :(
they are my brothers.
but its their plot not mines

Quite true.

There may be some treacherous idiots but most of them have only contempt. They know how Muhajirs have been treated there, how the Shia and Ahmedi are killed etc.

The treacherous idiots do give a bad name to the community as the terrorists do to their religion.

perhaps they are trying too hard to remain undercover.
I'm just wondering why would they say that? lol
i knew an indian muslim from gujarat in india. he use to teach us quran in the masjid on sundays. he was smart educated fellow, he became an engineer and moved to dubai but anyways he said his family and him are actually pro pakistan. i said well thanks man.:cool:

so no doubt people like that exist in india. but who cares in the end of the day because theys still chose to stay in india

they are my brothers.
but its their plot not mines
i am not saying people who prefer pakistan to india do not exist.. just that op seems to think its majority of muslims who think that way.. and I am not so sure.

i am not saying people who prefer pakistan to india do not exist.. just that op seems to think its majority of muslims who think that way.. and I am not so sure.
guess what, i don't give a ****.
indian muslims being muslims are welcome in pakistan but it is kinda fucked up to support us while living their lol tbh.

Quite true.

There may be some treacherous idiots but most of them have only contempt. They know how Muhajirs have been treated there, how the Shia and Ahmedi are killed etc.

The treacherous idiots do give a bad name to the community as the terrorists do to their religion.
:stop::stop::stop:
lmfao:omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom