What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

very next time I am gonna make myself a multiple ID and come here and make a thread "Indian sikhs love for canada".:hitwall:
the members here are so innocent that they can't spot a multiple id :drag::drag:

hey @acetophenol @fsayed @imran_ind @1ndy raw gonna get you. :taz:
Are they not already employees of RAW?
I am a part of Azad Kerala movt,so already under R&AW coverage. Care to lend a hand in our revolution:azn:

very next time I am gonna make myself a multiple ID and come here and make a thread "Indian sikhs love for canada".:hitwall:
the members here are so innocent that they can't spot a multiple id :drag::drag:

I am a part of Azad Kerala movt,so already under R&AW coverage. Care to lend a hand in our revolution:azn:
:mad:

In all my times the people who have given the most hardest time (in a friendly way) regrading the whole Pakistan v India thing has been Indian Muslims. I have met them from every walk of life from businessmen, to students, to families and they all pretty much say that Pakistani Muslims should have stayed with us and that India is so much better in every way. Insert the whole India cricket team is better,Indian economy is better and we have a greater international prestige stuff after that.

Sure they have affections for Pakistan, but then I have met Indian Hindus, Sikhs who also share those feelings. They are not limited to India's Muslims and this trait does not make them non-patriotic.

In all my times the people who have given the most hardest time (in a friendly way) regrading the whole Pakistan v India thing has been Indian Muslims. I have met them from every walk of life from businessmen, to students, to families and they all pretty much say that Pakistani Muslims should have stayed with us and that India is so much better in every way. Insert the whole India cricket team is better,Indian economy is better and we have a greater international prestige stuff after that.

Sure they have affections for Pakistan, but then I have met Indian Hindus, Sikhs who also share those feelings. They are not limited to India's Muslims and this trait does not make them non-patriotic.

WAZ, listen to me, we don't even bother to think here in Pakistan that Partition should have occurred or not...!! The reality is that Pakistan is 67 years old now, and despite all what you think over there in India...my country is fantastic from every single aspect that you can imagine...Yes your country has progressed rapidly in last couple of decade but it doesn't mean that Pakistan had never a better economy, better cricket team or better the international prestige. Yes we are down, yes we have suffered alot due to some warmongers military dictators, but the truth is that we are back on track...Country is back on democratic track, economy is healing up, relations with neighbors including India are getting better and better, military and civilian authorities are getting on a single page when it comes to deal with the terrorism issue... I am very much optimistic about the better future of our economic stability and fixing the terrorism issue. I deeply wish all the best for India and Indian people in near future, but man your people should come outa that lose space created in 1947, that partition should have never happened, and Pakistani Muslims should have never be seperated from Indian Muslims....What i have noticed here is that some Indian members have shown their regret about the partition, while some other members have started saying that partition was the blessing in disguise for India ... of course when they observe the challenges faced by Pakistan today....!!! But what we actually think is that its a chapter of history now which can never be changed. India Pakistan has tons of potential, both countries can progress rapidly if they have better relations, specially Pakistan. If European Union can discover the advantages of being a good neighbor after so much bloodshed, why can't we learn now in 21st century...!!!

WAZ, listen to me, we don't even bother to think here in Pakistan that Partition should have occurred or not...!! The reality is that Pakistan is 67 years old now, and despite all what you think over there in India...my country is fantastic from every single aspect that you can imagine...Yes your country has progressed rapidly in last couple of decade but it doesn't mean that Pakistan had never a better economy, better cricket team or better the international prestige. Yes we are down, yes we have suffered alot due to some warmongers military dictators, but the truth is that we are back on track...Country is back on democratic track, economy is healing up, relations with neighbors including India are getting better and better, military and civilian authorities are getting on a single page when it comes to deal with the terrorism issue... I am very much optimistic about the better future of our economic stability and fixing the terrorism issue. I deeply wish all the best for India and Indian people in near future, but man your people should come outa that lose space created in 1947, that partition should have never happened, and Pakistani Muslims should have never be seperated from Indian Muslims....What i have noticed here is that some Indian members have shown their regret about the partition, while some other members have started saying that partition was the blessing in disguise for India ... of course when they observe the challenges faced by Pakistan today....!!! But what we actually think is that its a chapter of history now which can never be changed. India Pakistan has tons of potential, both countries can progress rapidly if they have better relations, specially Pakistan. If European Union can discover the advantages of being a good neighbor after so much bloodshed, why can't we learn now in 21st century...!!!

Brother great post, but I'm Pakistani.....I was speaking from a Pakistani perspective, having met many Indian Muslim folk.

Why they will support Pakistan in such situations...?? You know, as Musharaf said " Sub say pehlay Pakistan "...so for any Indian citizen.. " Sub say pehlay India "...kia khayal hay ?

That's what I am also saying.

This is my observation - (No holds barred)

i. JnK Muslims - Srinagar, Baramulla - supports Pakistan team(this is waning), rest of Kashmir largely stays neutral or supports Indian team.
ii. Bihari and Hindusthani Muslims (Delhi, Bihar, etc) largely support Pakistan. Lucknow Muslims support India!
iii. Maharashtra Muslims- mixed
iv. NE India - Only WB/Assam I guess has Muslims - no idea.
v. South Indian Muslims (Kerala, TN, Karnataka)- overwhelmingly supports India except ---
vi. Hyderabadi Muslims(and surrounding areas) overwhelmingly supports Pakistan. I have not seen such fanatics. They can give Zarvan and RazPak a run for their money. :ashamed:

This is as honest an answer that can be. :)

EDIT: All this above is wrt to cricket or other teams. As for Pakistan - even I don't hate it. Enough said. :coffee:

Last edited:
This is my observation - (No holds barred)
i. JnK Muslims - Srinagar, Baramulla - supports Pakistan team(this is waning), rest of Kashmir largely stays neutral or supports Indian team.
ii. Bihari and Hindusthani Muslims (Delhi, Bihar, etc) largely support Pakistan. Lucknow Muslims support India!
iii. Maharashtra Muslims- mixed
iv. NE India - Only WB/Assam I guess has Muslims - no idea.
v. South Indian Muslims (Kerala, TN, Karnataka)- overwhelmingly supports India except ---
vi. Hyderabadi Muslims(and surrounding areas) overwhelmingly supports Pakistan. I have not seen such fanatics. They can give Zarvan and RazPak a run for their money.
This is as honest an answer that can be.
EDIT: All this above is wrt to cricket or other teams. As for Pakistan - even I don't hate it. Enough said.

Going by your name I assume you are a bengali. Can you tell us why all the districts of Assam and W.Bengal bordering Assam have become Muslim Majority when they had barely any Muslim population post-partition? Can you also shed light on local Muslim Indian politicians and Clerics who want to change demographics of those region.

I am a part of Azad Kerala movt,so already under R&AW coverage. Care to lend a hand in our revolution
From what I hear from my friends in muslim majority district like Malapurram that Sharia is openly practised over there and they are planning to impose jizya tax on kuffars. Jehadi parties like Muslim league, NDF,PF etc are gaining popularity.

By the looks of it you are practicing Al-Taqqiya since such a grave matter of national security is a joke to you.

Thats why this country is going down the drain cuz of people like you.

Last edited:
Going by your name I assume you are a bengali. Can you tell us why all the districts of Assam and W.Bengal bordering Assam have become Muslim Majority when they had barely any Muslim population post-partition? Can you also shed light on local Muslim Indian politicians and Clerics who want to change demographics of those region.
Your assumption is wrong :chilli: Our 'hero' is languishing in an Indian hospital in New Delhi. :p:

Indian Muslims love Pakistan, just like the rest of the world. It's just sad that nobody loves Indians.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom