What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Where did I brought Kashmir? but i definitely spoiled your party... gup shup away from topic.

Aray mamoon. Talk about Indian muslims not Kashmiris. Ghutnon main hai tumhari aqal.

DO you know how much army is present in Baluchistan and how much in Kashmir? and the size of both lands... ? You have only false acquisitions.
:lol: aakhir maan hi liya that Kashmir is to India what Balochistan is to Pakistan.. :D

..Muslims support pakistan ..just to hit back at us for all their ...conceived.....injustices...Their leaders and majority of political parties have exploited them and they see the society as the oppressor....never doing any introspection
If pakistan had the will to absorb muslims, it wouldn't have stopped muslims from getting there after 1950...
..Indian muslims are a confuused lot... .they long for a place who doesn't want them.... and in process harm themselves and their future generations....

Aray mamoon. Talk about Indian muslims not Kashmiris. Ghutnon main hai tumhari aqal.

Salay andha hai kiya? Kashmir kon lay kar aya beech mai? aur Kashmir bharat may hi hay.

Muslims support pakistan ..just to hit back at us for all their ...conceived.....injustices...Their leaders and majority of political parties have exploited them and they see the society as the oppressor....never doing any introspection
If pakistan had the will to absorb muslims, it wouldn't have stopped muslims from getting there after 1950...
..Indian muslims are a confuused lot... .they long for a place who doesn't want them.... and in process harm themselves and their future generations....

I think Pakistan and Bangladesh should let them in. Since they dont feel at home in here. I know how they think. If they dont get a job they think they got rejected due to their religion. They never seem to notice that they dont have any relevant experience or qualification.

I can say atleast till now, no one have spoken to me like that. And I have a lotta Muslim friends. They might not be patriotic, but some of them tried SSC interviews with me, some vocal critics of Pakistan, hell even one supports BJP.
But yes this problem arises due to ghettosisation of Muslims locality and more appeasement by politicians. It gives Muslims the image, that whatever they ask, govt would do and support it. Its time to say, equality is for all, irrespective of religion.

I think Pakistan and Bangladesh should let them in. Since they dont feel at home in here. I know how they think. If they dont get a job they think they got rejected due to their religion. They never seem to notice that they dont have any relevant experience or qualification.
...but non is going to accept them...they are used by them to create nuisance in India...or troll Indians...which they happily do...for short term gains...and long term harm....
..may be they will always remain so...unless they take a stock of themselves as a community .....and integrate into the main stream...
till then..it will remain the 'ganda nalla'...on the fringe of the society..

..but non is going to accept them...they are used by them to create nuisance in India...or troll Indians...which they happily do...for short term gains...and long term harm....
..may be they will always remain so...unless they take a stock of themselves as a community .....and integrate into the main stream...
till then..it will remain the 'ganda nalla'...on the fringe of the society..

Dont you think they will ask for a separate nation in near future?

...much water has flown ...since pakistcan scandal...
They may not ask for things..but will keep creating some nuisance now and then...and pushing themselves in to the deeper shit hole...
Poor community...Pity on them..

Back
Top Bottom