What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

So how many Muslims supported Pakistan in so many wars that we fought against them?

To be honest..I had several Muslim friends in my life .. almost half of them loved Pakistan more than India but only when both these countries were pitted against each other. Other than that there are as normal as anyone else in every other aspect. Just my 2 cents.

You are the only idiot here passing judgement on a community of 180 million. Even if we are to accept that there are a few thousands of them who support Pakistan over India that still makes it a very tiny fraction. Use your brain.
All I know is that no loved Muslims like Gandhi and Nehru they turned their back on them. Now stick to the topic. If you find it offensive don't visit this thread.

I wonder what basis the OP finds in "deep down feeling inside the heart". At least I am one of those who are yet to find a single Indian Muslim who would even see Pakistan in positive light, leave alone preferring it to India.

Even the educated ones I met in Kashmir say if they did not have the choice of independence, they would rather be with India than with Pakistan.

I wonder what basis the OP finds in "deep down feeling inside the heart". At least I am one of those who are yet to find a single Indian Muslim who would even see Pakistan in positive light, leave alone preferring it to India.
Even the educated ones I met in Kashmir say if they did not have the choice of independence, they would rather be with India than with Pakistan.

Are you a bad troll or an extremely naive person?

So how many Muslims supported Pakistan in so many wars that we fought against them?
Why they will support Pakistan in such situations...?? You know, as Musharaf said " Sub say pehlay Pakistan "...so for any Indian citizen.. " Sub say pehlay India "...kia khayal hay ?

Muslims who have relatives in Pakistan perhaps? eg: Hyderabad, Bombay, UP-Bihar etc.

I live in a sunni muslim area. they love Saudia and most of them are shafites. that may be why.

Why they will support Pakistan in such situations...?? You know, as Musharaf said " Sub say pehlay Pakistan "...so for any Indian citizen.. " Sub say pehlay India "...kia khayal hay ?

Ekdum durust khayal hai huzoor, when citizenship precedes religion, welfare of commoners becomes easier.

We pakistanis muslims love our indian muslims brothers even more, there is a indian muslim familly from Pondicherry here, they don't speak hindi/urdu/punjabi but we love them as much as our own familly and they love us just like their own familly.

We pakistanis muslims love our indian muslims brothers even more, there is a indian muslim familly from Pondicherry here, they don't speak hindi/urdu/punjabi but we love them as much as our own familly and they love us just like their own familly.
They will even see a conspiracy in your statement. Indian Muslims oppose an uniform civil code. And we have fools in here who are vouching for their patriotism.

Yeah buddy!! Muslims are the nicest people.

Well we can only thanks those Indian muslims for this support. :)

By the way yeah I also saw a few Indian muslims from Hyderabad and Mumbai celebrating Pakistani victory on FB. So OP is partially correct.

Last edited:
Well we can only thanks those Indian muslims for this support. :)

By the way yeah I also say a few Indian muslims from Hyderabad and Mumbai celebrating Pakistani victory on FB. So OP is partially correct.
in UP bihar too

Back
Top Bottom