What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Really? Last time I checked 1.9% Sikhs are dominating Indian armed forces. While on other hand 21% muslims (including bangladeshis) rarely join armed forces. They seem to have a large number of un-employed youths who don't consider joining army.

The only reason some Muslims supported Indian war against Pakistan because muslim politicians and clerics raised no objections. Next time if these politicians and clerics declare war against Pakistan would be considered as war against Islam then lets see how many Indian Muslims support India.

Even Pakistanis know that Indian Muslim love Pakistan. Stop living in a fairy-tale world.

Check again.

How little you know of the armed forces is evident from the part in bold above.

Get well soon & display correct flags.

Even if these Kashmiris did cheer for Pakistan this doesn't reflect the views of all Indian Muslims- far from it. We are all well aware that Kashmiri Muslims are a special case and for a variety of reasons are not representative of all Indian Muslims.
Are you being serious? Look at us Indians we blame Pakistan for everything. We tend to forget that there are many so-called Indians living in India who hate India more than Pakistanis. I even met 3 Pakistanis and was surprised to see how they weren't even extremist unlike some people in India who idolize Osama and Dawood. Why do we seem to forget internal threat while focusing wholly on external threat ie Pakistan.

Check again.
How little you know of the armed forces is evident from the part in bold above.
Get well soon & display correct flags.

Ask the admin to check my ip! Either you are pseudo-secular or some blind Pakistan hater.

Even if these Kashmiris did cheer for Pakistan this doesn't reflect the views of all Indian Muslims- far from it. We are all well aware that Kashmiri Muslims are a special case and for a variety of reasons are not representative of all Indian Muslims.
To be precise, they cheered for the Pakistani cricket team, not for the country itself. When Pakistan offered them scholarships, they said ''Thanks, but no thanks.''

The OP's assertion that Indian muslims all love Pak more than India is a lie, plain and simple. There are 180 million or so muslims living in India - if they all secretly owed allegiance to an enemy nation, India would not have been able to hold together. We would have disintegrated, and Pakistan would have overrun is in previous wars, with such a large base of collaborators in India.

The fact is that most Indian muslims, like most Indian others, don't care about Pakistan.

To be precise, they cheered for the Pakistani cricket team, not for the country itself.

The OP's assertion that Indian muslims all love Pak more than India is a lie, plain and simple. There are 180 million or so muslims living in India - if they all secretly owed allegiance to an enemy nation, India would not have been able to hold together. We would have disintegrated, and Pakistan would have overrun is in previous wars, with such a large base of collaborators in India.

The fact is that most Indian muslims, like most Indian others, don't care about Pakistan.
Indeed, and looking at what he's saying now, I'm not even convinced that @APS is an Indian, seems to be a false flagger- Indians idolising Osama and Dawood?? Sounds like a Pak troll.

Indeed, and looking at what he's saying now, I'm not even convinced that @APS is an Indian, seems to be a false flagger- Indians idolising Osama and Dawood?? Sounds like a Pak troll.
Want me to speak in marathi or gujarati? Tell them to check my ip

Yes, either a Pakistani false flagger, or somebody who wants to vent at a community to make up for some insecurity. Note that his response to anybody who disagrees with him is to call them pseudo-secular. Anyway, Indian muslims don't need a certificate of patriotism from anybody, least of all him.

So this APS guy opened an account to tell us this. I smell something fishy. Given the nature of the thread his identity won't be verified as it serves "a purpose".

Anyway I have heard stories of Muslims supporting Pakistan in India but yet to meet one. The ones I have met are pro India and some of them are more anti Pakistan than most Hindus I have met.

So this APS guy opened an account to tell us this. I smell something fishy. Given the nature of the thread his identity won't be verified as it serves "a purpose".

Anyway I have heard stories of Muslims supporting Pakistan in India but yet to meet one. The ones I have met are pro India and some of them are more anti Pakistan than most Hindus I have met.

That is why one should not place any weight on hearsay.

Pakistan is great country and continuation of the Umayyad Caliphate, it is only natural that Indian Muslims feel attraction to it.
upload_2014-3-12_16-8-50.jpeg

There seem to be trend of these type of threads cropping up, but then again your comment here explains it all.

There seem to be trend of these type of threads cropping up, but then again your comment here explains it all.

Mi Bharatiya ahe pan tumcha sarka pseudo-secular nahi. Mi mumbai madhe rahto. Mazi family army madhe hoti. Bhartiya muslamana pakistan shi khup prem ahey hey mi baghitle ahey.

Now next time I will post in gujarati since you idiots are accusing me of being pakistani.

Bhartiya muslamana pakistan shi khup prem ahey hey mi baghitle ahey.

You are the only idiot here passing judgement on a community of 180 million. Even if we are to accept that there are a few thousands of them who support Pakistan over India that still makes it a very tiny fraction. Use your brain.

I have had muslim friends. Never saw or heard them cheer for Pakistan.

Anyway , I am sure there are some Indian muslims who feel more kinship towards Pakistanis than Indians due to religion. Let's just hope they would do what some of the their fellow muslims did and migrate to Pakistan as Muhajirs.

Let's not paint the entire community with the same brush.

Back
Top Bottom