What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Humm. Anyways it was a pleasant surprise for me. :)
i was not suprised but sad.
from the time i was young i did hear about their divided loyalty towards india/pak(though of course it was gross generalistion,still is,but a minority definitely does exist)
sometimes leaves me confused.
i have seen a guy who liked pak cricket and afridi and his own brother had liked indian cricket team and dhoni

I have many muslim friends since I was born and bought up in hyderabad's old city. Do they support pakistan? Yes and No. If the subject is about Islam they support pak, saudi etc. On other issues, they remain pretty neutral. Some of them even hate our army when it comes to kashmir. And couple of them hate saudi more then me. Some of them...who came from other parts of the state are not so radical in their views. Some even go to temples, some dont go but eat the prasad after chanting something. But they get transformed in no time and incline towards radical thoughts.

Many Muslims take religion very very seriously - infact to a level of irrationality. Some of them feel some kind of religious bond for Saudia and Pakistan.

But this is not an India specific phenomena. Many Pakistani Muslims consider themselves Muslims first and Pakistani later, and in some cases that 'Muslim First' translates to loving Saudia more than Pakistan, or loving Taliban / Salafi / _____ (fill in the blanks) ideology more than the state of Pakistan. The tremendous love for Taliban for example in a wide section of Pakistani population is exactly the same - a misplaced sense of being Muslim first... at the cost of hurting the pakistani state.

Atleast just celebrating cricket victories does not harm the Indian state.

Why they will support Pakistan in such situations...?? You know, as Musharaf said " Sub say pehlay Pakistan "...so for any Indian citizen.. " Sub say pehlay India "...kia khayal hay ?

Disappointment.... this is my khayal.
They are not Indian citizen... they are Kashmiris, residents of a disputed land and don't tell me you don't know it.
Musharraf was not going about raping and killing hindu women in Pakistan, where as Indian army is doing all the atrocities you can find under the sky.

Many Muslims take religion very very seriously

Why trolling? religion is not the subject matter? it is the state sponsored terrorism of India and its false claims of being a secular state.

So how many Muslims supported Pakistan in so many wars that we fought against them?

We can only count those you killed in peace time.

Disappointment.... this is my khayal.
They are not Indian citizen... they are Kashmiris, residents of a disputed land and don't tell me you don't know it.
Musharraf was not going about raping and killing hindu women in Pakistan, where as Indian army is doing all the atrocities you can find under the sky.

Pakistani army is doing that and more in balochistan, and using F16s and using artillery in frontier areas, whereas Indian army is subordinate to the civilian authority. Get off your high donkey and stop being a victim of your own propaganda.

I have had muslim friends. Never saw or heard them cheer for Pakistan.

First part of your sentence is a LIE.
A hindu can never be friend of a Muslim.
You can only tell us how many Muslims have you killed so far?

Pakistani army is doing that and more in balochistan, and using F16s and using artillery in frontier areas, whereas Indian army is subordinate to the civilian authority. Get off your high horse and stop being a victim of your own propaganda.

DO you know how much army is present in Baluchistan and how much in Kashmir? and the size of both lands... ? You have only false acquisitions.

MYnVbd

Pakistani army is doing that and more in balochistan, and using F16s and using artillery in frontier areas, whereas Indian army is subordinate to the civilian authority. Get off your high donkey and stop being a victim of your own propaganda.

Indian army has done a lot in Kashmir. Only one incident of Sopore massacre is enough to show you what crimes you have committed in IOK. Anyways Kashmir is not the topic here. I think Batman is ruining this thread by bringing Kashmir in this thread.

Provide Indian Muslims with the same opportunities instead of looking at them as a voting chip and they would be among the most patriotic, oh yeah and do not elect Modi as PM despite what some say the thought does scare Indian Muslims.
y a right i have seen muslims in australia and england they are neither patriotic nor interested to know any matter related to the country .

Indian army has done a lot in Kashmir. Only one incident of Sopore massacre is enough to show you what crimes you have committed in IOK. Anyways Kashmir is not the topic here. I think Batman is ruining this thread by bringing Kashmir in this thread.

Where did I brought Kashmir? but i definitely spoiled your party... gup shup away from topic.

i have killed only 4 :(
it is my brother @Dillinger who keeps me in control or else i would have killed 40.
we kill one muslim every 5 years :agree:

Back
Top Bottom