What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Indian Muslims love Pakistan, just like the rest of the world. It's just sad that nobody loves Indians.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
tarar1_300x350_011614071053_012014103543.jpg

Beaych Please :haha: :chilli:

In all my times the people who have given the most hardest time (in a friendly way) regrading the whole Pakistan v India thing has been Indian Muslims. I have met them from every walk of life from businessmen, to students, to families and they all pretty much say that Pakistani Muslims should have stayed with us and that India is so much better in every way. Insert the whole India cricket team is better,Indian economy is better and we have a greater international prestige stuff after that.

Sure they have affections for Pakistan, but then I have met Indian Hindus, Sikhs who also share those feelings. They are not limited to India's Muslims and this trait does not make them non-patriotic.

Agreed. But some idiots do take their religious feelings to far at times, similar thing also happens in Pakistan, which is a muslim country. Its not about patriotism, its about an overdose of religion and brainwashing.

In a way apple and oranges, but the two paths at times cross.

If Muslims are getting killed in Palestine and Burma , Indians Muslims riot in India.
If an American filmmaker makes a satirical movie on prophets life, Indians Muslims riot in India.
Majority of Indian Muslims cheer for Pakistan.
Muslim Leaders oppose deportation of illegal Bangladeshi Muslims from WB and Assam and rest of India.
Have Always opposed uniform civil code.
Imam Bukhari of the Jama Masjid, during one of his speeches during Kargil War, exhorted the Muslims not to pray for the Indian soldiers in Kashmir, coz they were fighting against "OUR OWN BRETHREN"
Owaisi and Zakir Naik who preach hate against kuffars are the most popular among muslim youth.
Their support for LET,Simi,etc is well know too (But you wont blame them , you will blame Pakistan)
Most of Indian Muslims supported Partition. Even the pre-dominant barelvi sect openly supported Pakistan.

Have you ever seen a single Muslim protesting treatment of Kashmiri Pandits or Minorities in Pakistan or Bangladesh?

I can go on but you will still support them. But remember Indian Muslims will be having the last laugh when India is Partitioned again. Thats why they say history repeats itself.

I made this account since this issue has been haunting me for a long. Although most of us Indians(Hindus) try to deny this but we know deep down in our hearts that Indian Muslims do love Pakistan. The recent case of Kashmiri Muslims cheering for Pakistan has refreshed some bitter memories in my mind.

I have personally witnessed non-Kashmiri Indian muslims cheering for Pakistan and hoisting a Pakistani flag ( I know the difference between a pakistani flag and a jamiat e hind green flag). Once a bunch of Muslims were raising slogans like "Pakistan zindabad, Kaffir murdabad" in a Muslim locality of Mumbai. Its no secret that in Hyderabad too, Muslims cheer for Pakistan. Same goes for cities in Northern India(Delhi,Lucknow etc) and south India( mainly Kerala and Karnataka). I fail to understand why Indian media highlights Kashmiri instances but ignores mainland Indian Muslim instances.

I have had many Indian Muslim friends who openly share their love for Pakistani people and its culture. Most of them consider Dawood Ibrahim as their idol and defender of their faith.

Now I know most of you think that Muslims are treated very badly in India but I beg to differ. They are the only minority group which has been pampered by Congress for more than 60 years. Among the most pampered group are Kashmiri Muslims who get reservations in jobs, state sponsored Higher education Scholarship, Subsidies and not to forget article 370 which gives special rights to them and discriminates against mainland Indians. Many of you will point to anti-muslim riots in India too but remember that Muslims always start these riots. And hindu victims of these riots are never given any coverage. Indian media literally censors Muslim involvement in these riots.

I know that India's Muslim elite are patriots but most of them cannot even be considered as practicing Muslims and they constitute less than 2% of Indian Muslims.

Indian sub-continent was divided on basis of religion and most of Indian Muslims(in current India too) voted for Pakistan. But a very few left for Pakistan from the Indian side. I find this very surprising. Some of the right-wing Hindus say that Jinnah and Indian Muslims wanted to created more partitions in India so they advised Muslims not to migrate. Although I find this conspiracy theory very amusing it actually does makes sense since we know whats happening in Kashmir and Assam. And what is going to happen in West Bengal,Kerala and North-east India in the near future.

My motive is not to bash Pakistanis or Islam. I find Pakistani Muslim very patriotic and I admire this quality of theirs. But the same cant be said for most of Indian Muslims and this is what pains me the most.

Please brothers provide your insights and dont indulge in religion bashing.

it can not be denied that , a small minuscule population of muslims is yet to come out of hangover of Islamic rule and all other shit. In Hyderabad this tendency is rather strong . however the percentage of these elements are very tiny.

I'm a lucky person as I did not encounter such a guy in my life time yet..!

And there will always be a minority, 0.001% who gets a publicity like they are 40% due to the nature of the issue. Better just ignore it. They are just gonna resent for their life time about it.

Actually you meet the kind of people you seek, if you have hatred for one group for some reason then whenever you meet that group that reason will come in front of your eyes...its just your own narrow mindedness.

Actually you meet the kind of people you seek, if you have hatred for one group for some reason then whenever you meet that group that reason will come in front of your eyes...its just your own narrow mindedness.

Not agree with, specially where ppl are meeting Zionists everyday at karachi?

I think you misread my comment.

DO you know how much army is present in Baluchistan and how much in Kashmir? and the size of both lands... ? You have only false acquisitions.

Thank god that balochistan dont share boundaries with India or else... :lol:

Not agree with, specially where ppl are meeting Zionists everyday at karachi?

I think you misread my comment.

ever notice when you buy a brand of car then it seems like everyone now has that car?

My Muslim Soldiers have proven time and time again, they are none less.....

We have Arty, Armour, ASC, ORDINANCE Regiments comprising of 100% Muslims and they STAND TALL....

We have few SCUM hindus, sikhs too who Support Pakistan....

BUT MY SECULAR NATION STANDS TALLEST

A lot of the muslims did migrate, especially those living in Punjab area who lived near the border. My grandparents were amongst them (both maternal and paternal) because if they would have stayed, they would have been killed (as the region became a hotbed of killings). Same can be said about non-muslims who left for India. Most people with established businesses in major cities like Karachi and Mumbai didn't migrate. Hence Pakistan still has a sizeable Parsi, Christian community.

In my view if Indian Muslims are cheering for Pakistan, then that is truly messed up. I would hate to see a person in Pakistan cheering for India. They can migrate if they want, but if you are living there and you eat and sleep there, you shouldn't be disrespectful to the hosts, because cheering for the 'other' side in India/Pakistan is not exactly respectful.

Thank god that balochistan dont share boundaries with India or else... :lol:

Or else what?

Messed up situation or messed up priorities....

Life would have been better if there were no religions Hinduism, Islam or christianity in this world..........

Messed up situation or messed up priorities....

Life would have been better if there were no religions Hinduism, Islam or christianity in this world..........
Trust me we humans would have found another way to hate each other.

Some people are getting way more excited here. Why are Pakistanis feeling happy, what have we done for Indian Muslims that they would love us, and vice versa why would we love Indian Muslims. In my opinion it should be no concern for Pakistani what is happening with Muslims of India, we should focus on our own citizens, let the Indian government worry about them.

Back
Top Bottom