What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

Quite true.

There may be some treacherous idiots but most of them have only contempt. They know how Muhajirs have been treated there, how the Shia and Ahmedi are killed etc.

The treacherous idiots do give a bad name to the community as the terrorists do to their religion.
Umm, not exactly. Few are outright pro Pakistan. Most are not. But given a choice - which country would you prefer to live in considering that you have no economic restriction, most will choose Pakistan and NOT India. Idealism and romanticism has tremendous value.
We can underestimate it at our own peril. But I guess it's too late now.
:coffee:

It also varies from place to place. My observation -(I am referring only to the Sunnis)

South of Maharashtra, most Muslims prefer India. North of Maharashtra, most Muslims( in some places overwhelmingly) support Pakistan. Even knowing that they may be killed for some bomb blast etc! :what:

To understand this psyche you need to 'look like a Muslim'. Like I do. You get to hear a lot more and have more honest if disturbing interactions.
:(
Also don't make the mistake in assuming something wrong here - this is not particular to India. Muslims all over the world retain allegiance to a Muslim country of a belief over than of their non Muslim state of residence or nationality.

*Look like a Muslim - I often wear a pheran outside as well, a trimmed beard. Even occasionally kohl!
i am not saying people who prefer pakistan to india do not exist.. just that op seems to think its majority of muslims who think that way.. and I am not so sure.
True. :agree:
Like the Shia and the Ahmedia are hardcore Indian nationalists (with exceptions like any other).
In fact a large number of them in fact support the BJP as well!!!

Last edited:
To demand Patriotism from Indian Muslims, you have to treat them as Indian Citizens. When you treat a segment of your society as second class Citizens, you have no right to demand Loyalty and Patriotism from them. You have not given them a reason to love their country. Indian Muslims feel alienated because they are ill treated and their rights are violated.
How are muslims dicriminated in India...they have more right than other citizens yet they are not happy?While pakistan taxes its people for hajj pilgrimage India hugely subsidizes it.I can give countless other examples,like only muslim can marry more than 1 girl and upto 4 and no one else.They have reservations in jobs(the only religious group to have reservation!)Despite this if muslims feel 'alienated' then they are just not man enough and are crybabies who want everything for free and even more(Not applicable on all,look at Mr.Kalam who was a poor fisherman's son and used to sell newspapers himself in childhood yet he rose to become even president)

Umm, not exactly. Few are outright pro Pakistan. Most are not. But given a choice - which country would you prefer to live in considering that you have no economic restriction, most will choose Pakistan and NOT India. Idealism and romanticism has tremendous value.
It also varies from place to place. My observation -(I am referring only to the Sunnis)

South of Maharashtra, most Muslims prefer India. North of Maharashtra, most Muslims( in some places overwhelmingly) support Pakistan. Even knowing that they may be killed for some bomb blast etc! :what:

To understand this psyche you need to 'look like a Muslim'. Like I do. You get to hear a lot more and have more honest if disturbing interactions.
Also don't make the mistake in assuming something wrong here - this is not particular to India. Muslims all over the world retain allegiance to a Muslim country of a belief over than of their non Muslim state of residence or nationality.

*Look like a Muslim - I often wear a pheran outside as well, a trimmed beard. Even occasionally kohl!

I know what you are saying.

And yes, probably a better solution should have been found after partition.

True. :agree:
Like the Shia and the Ahmedia are hardcore Indian nationalists (with exceptions like any other).
In fact a large number of them in fact support the BJP as well!!!

Agreed with this post. Even muslims with strong communistic leanings tend to be very strongly pro-india. Thats my observation.They are more cultural muslim than muslim and some even hate Islam totally for its ways.

Absolutely.. I also know a lot of Indian Hindus who love Pakistan. My grandmom used to be one.. My father's elder brother as well..

was it because they were born and brought up there?

Those muslims who cheer for pakistan only keep it limited to cricket not beyond that their other view about pakistan is a country terrorist

Those muslims who cheer for pakistan only keep it limited to cricket not beyond that their other view about pakistan is a terrorist country. thats all

Agreed with this post. Even muslims with strong communistic leanings tend to be very strongly pro-india. Thats my observation.They are more cultural muslim than muslim and some even hate Islam totally for its ways.

was it because they were born and brought up there?
Liking Pakistan or even supporting Pakistan in a match is not necessarily anti India. It is unfortunate people need to wear their patriotic allegiance on their sleeves.

Liking Pakistan or even supporting Pakistan in a match is not necessarily anti India. It is unfortunate people need to wear their patriotic allegiance on their sleeves.
Its not about being pro pakistan.They chant anti India slogans.When i asked to one such group why they do so they said chup kar badmash,bhaag yahan se nahi toh g**d mar lenge...Such attitude is quite prevalent in UP,Assam,Bengal's muslims.

No. Its not about patriotism .Its about indoctrination by mullahs.
Its not about being pro pakistan.They chant anti India slogans.When i asked to one such group why they do so they said chup kar badmash,bhaag yahan se nahi toh g**d mar lenge...Such attitude is quite prevalent in UP,Assam,Bengal's muslims.

Such attitudes makes me feel that such people should be deported to pakistan or bangladesh instantly.

So, What you did? Ran away or they did what they were threatening to do? :pop:

Such idiots are the ones that typically end up at the wrong end of the stick. ;)

They get their dose once and lie low for a period till another dose needs to be given.

So, What you did? Ran away or they did what they were threatening to do? :pop:
Well the neighbourhood was muslim majority and I must say I was not at all sure what would happen...but there were PCRs around that why both sides retreated.Good for me.Good for them too.
I have no problem if someone likes Pakistan's cricket team,its a good cricket team.I would not even have a problem if they would just be Bashing our cricket team as our team has lost quite many times(every team has).But they were shouting anti India slogans such as Murdabad,cheen ke liya tha pakistan tum hinduo ko mar ke lenge Hindustan bhi,etc. which was certainly not acceptable to me.

Well the neighbourhood was muslim majority and I must say I was not at all sure what would happen...but there were PCRs around that why both sides retreated.Good for me.Good for them too.
I have no problem if someone likes Pakistan's cricket team,its a good cricket team.I would not even have a problem if they would just be Bashing our cricket team as our team has lost quite many times(every team has).But they were shouting anti India slogans such as Murdabad,cheen ke liya tha pakistan tum hinduo ko mar ke lenge Hindustan bhi,etc. which was certainly not acceptable to me.

They can make all kind of slogans ,but if they try something like that they will only get bullet in their head. Barking dogs seldom bite.

They can make all kind of slogans ,but if they try something like that they will only get bullet in their head. Barking dogs seldom bite.
Actually islam is being used as a tool by these fat mullahs and maulvis to poison the muslim minds against non muslims...else muslims are just humans like us.But they are way too prone to cheap propaganda in the name of islam done by mullahs,who start poisoning their minds and thoughts by programming them as soon as they are born.Muslims are more afraid of these mullah/maulana /maulavi sahibs than allah in these days to be precise.:confused::eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom