What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

a number of muslims especially illiterate, ghettoized type who appreciates Pakistan and a minority among educated ones. they don't know they are not welcomed in Pakistan, unless filthy rich or influential religious ones. imho, love for saudi arabia is more than Pakistan among Muslims. Deoband,Barelavi seminaries controls muslims in this region which is a fact.

No we don't have any love for Indian Muslims, we never did, My ancestors had separate mosques from them, you can't make that as a general comment without taking in to consideration other Pakistani groups.

Pakistan is the symbol of freedom and that's what they love, they were cowards they did nothing for themselves while we fought for our freedom from the British.

Having large Indian community in this land has destroyed the fabric if this country as they don't fit in and don't really belong here wether we are accepting of them or not they themselves are not accepting hence the use of word muhajir to this day.

This land wasn't created for any tom dick and Harry Muslim but Muslims native to this land, can I accept a Bihari Muslim in FATA, no sir I can't.

If you cannot accept another Pakistani in Fata, then you will not be welcome anywhere in Pakistan.

Pakistanis whose ancestors came from India made Pakistan and made sacrifices for Pakistan.

What sacrifices did your ancestors make for Pakistan ?

They went to sleep on August 13th night and woke up next morning to discover that Pakistan was made. More than likely they voted against creation of Pakistan like Bacha Khan.

I am a Pakistani whose ancestors came from India. I am a Pakistani through and through. I am a lot more Patriotic Pakistani than some Ignorant Anti-Pakistan FATA guy.

Last edited:
No we don't have any love for Indian Muslims, we never did, My ancestors had separate mosques from them, you can't make that as a general comment without taking in to consideration other Pakistani groups.

Pakistan is the symbol of freedom and that's what they love, they were cowards they did nothing for themselves while we fought for our freedom from the British.

Having large Indian community in this land has destroyed the fabric if this country as they don't fit in and don't really belong here wether we are accepting of them or not they themselves are not accepting hence the use of word muhajir to this day.

This land wasn't created for any tom dick and Harry Muslim but Muslims native to this land, can I accept a Bihari Muslim in FATA, no sir I can't.

Brother, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that almost 10% of Bihari Muslims are of Pakhtoon ancestry. They still have Pakhtoon phenotypes. I have seen it myself. The point is, this is proof that at least we are related to Indian Muslims.

Secondly, it does not matter even if none of the Bihari Muslims had Pakhtoon Ancestry. All that matters is that they are Muslims, and our brothers, who we will die for. If they have ills in them, we will advise them. I know the moderators have requested that I do not bring the Prophet salAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam in discussions, but here I have to say that he has taught us that to be human is to be merciful. Allah is Al-Raheem, and we ought to be Merciful.

This world is Faani. It will end. ANP and MQM can fight over silly resources to death, but when they enter their graves, they will find the possibility of enduring AZAAB E QABR.

Yes, the Bihari Muslims feel intimidated in an environment where other Muslims look very different. But there are common features too you know. For example, we speak and understand Urdu, the same language the Biharis too. And they have the same religious sectarian composition as any other community in Pakistan.

I wouldn't mind at all if the Biharis do not want to assimilate within native Pakistani populations. They come from a sophisticated and ancient culture themselves (the Maghada kingdom of ancient india, a land of universities and learning and wisdom ) and are proud of it. Think of them as a tribe, and our Prophet SalAllaho alaihi wa alihi wa sallam taught us that we ought to live as brothers between tribes, because God, in His infinite wisdom, has designed humanity into tribes, as He claims Himself in His Eternal Non-Created Speech, the Qur'an al Shareef.

The other day, the Afghan team showed racist comments against Bangladeshis, calling them little people. But at least those little people believed in Spirituality and believed in God, and accepted Islam at the hands of Shah Jalal al-Bukhari (a Turk-o-Persian from Bukhara).

Why did Shah Jalal, a Saint, a man of spirituality, a man of immense wisdom, kindness love, purity, genuineness, honesty, piety, modesty, loyalty to God, leave Bukhara, travelled over Afghanistan, crossed FATA, then Punjab, then Delhi, then all of UP and Bihar, then all of Bengal, and then came to Assam, and settled there. Local Hindus and Budhists, looking at his piety started accepting Islam by the hundreds of thousands. Today, the Bengali nation is majority Muslim due to this single man. And God Knows Best. Shah Jalal slept little, ate little, and was busy serving humanity in Bengal. He did not care whether they looked different to him, whether they were small people, or dark skinned. He did not care that they are Hindus, Budhists, Tribal animists or whatever. He did not care if they were high caste, low caste, untouchable, Mongol, Nepali, Mizo, Naga, Meti, Rakhine, or Bamar. All he cared was to serve humanity and tell them about the religion of God, which is Islam, and God sent him to show them how truly a human being must behave. A human ought to shun this world and be of the spiritual hereafter. A human ought to study, to learn wisdom, be merciful, and show love to everyone. He taught and preached to the Bengalis and they recognized that there is One True God, and He has 99 Attributes, and He has sent down law in the form of Qur'an and Sunnah, that man can follow for salvation in this temporary world. Shah Jalal was a Hanafi Muslim Jurisprudent in addition to being a Sufi.

This is the true Dharam. This is the Dharam that God has created for man. This is what Islam teaches.

If you cannot accept another Pakistani in Fata, then you will not be welcome anywhere in Pakistan.

Pakistanis whose ancestors came from India made Pakistan and made sacrifices for Pakistan.

What sacrifices did your ancestors make for Pakistan ?

They went to sleep on August 13th night and woke up next morning to discover that Pakistan was made. More than likely they voted against creation of Pakistan like Bacha Khan.

I am a Pakistani whose ancestors came from India. I am a Pakistani through and through. I am a lot more Patriotic Pakistani than some Ignorant Anti-Pakistan FATA guy.

If such is the case and so much love for Pakistan then why after 60 plus years do the Urdu speaking community refer to itself as Muhajir?.

Yes we seen their contribution to Pakistan, we seen them burn Pakistans flag, we seen their bori laash system, we seen their rent a mob mentality.

No one talked about current Pakistanis, the discussion was about Indian Muslims unless you classify yourself as a Indian Muslim.

To say All Pakistanis have love of Indian Muslim is not true, Muslim or not they are not someone we look kindly too.

Most Indian Muslims were cowards that's why they didn't create a nation for themselves.

Get this through your head no one is anti Urdu speaking community here, no one has spoken badly of them. It is a pure fact that this is not their environment, they are not natives but that doesn't mean they are not Pakistani.

Yeah we woke up and Pakistan was created all by you guys, cuz the natives of these lands couldn't do it, oh plz .

If such is the case and so much love for Pakistan then why after 60 plus years do the Urdu speaking community refer to itself as Muhajir?.

Yes we seen their contribution to Pakistan, we seen them burn Pakistans flag, we seen their bori laash system, we seen their rent a mob mentality.

No one talked about current Pakistanis, the discussion was about Indian Muslims unless you classify yourself as a Indian Muslim.

To say All Pakistanis have love of Indian Muslim is not true, Muslim or not they are not someone we look kindly too.

Most Indian Muslims were cowards that's why they didn't create a nation for themselves.

Get this through your head no one is anti Urdu speaking community here, no one has spoken badly of them. It is a pure fact that this is not their environment, they are not natives but that doesn't mean they are not Pakistani.

Yeah we woke up and Pakistan was created all by you guys, cuz the natives of these lands couldn't do it, oh plz .

When did you see me burn my Pakistani Flag ? I will fight to death to defend my Pakistani Flag.

Show me one post of mine where I called myself a Muhajir. I hate that word or expression.

I was born in this Country and if you ever call me a Muhajir, you will be missing few Teeth.

You can't take action of a small minority and Paint whole community with a wide Brush.

So if you are talking about averages, Urdu Speaking Pakistanis are a lot more Patriotic than your kind from Fata that are killing our Pakistani Brothers and Sisters and our Pakistani Children.

Altaf Hussain the Murderous THUG does NOT represent vast Majority of Urdu Speaking people.

And yes Pakistan is my Native land because I was born here.

But then I claim all the land from Kabul to Assam because I am a Mughal and my forefathers ruled this land.

I will defend my Pakistan with my Blood because my ancestors paid a great price and sacrificed a lot for creation of this beautiful Country and I will fight with your Fata guys who are trying to harm my Pakistan.

If you truly love Pakistan as you claim then prove your loyalty by joining us to fight the scum from FATA who called themselves TTP.

Last edited:
I have further proof of Urdu speaking Pakistanis being now native.

The word muhajir is essentially used in Sindh. But Punjab has twice the number of Muslims who migrated from india. There is no concept of MQM there, in all honesty. And the Urdu speaking community is now a deep part of the Punjab's fabric.

So, its MQM that started the Bori Laash System in Sindh. Not the Urdu Speaking Pakistanis who are the Best of Pakistanis, because they gave the most sacrifices for our country!

There are millions of indian Muslims in Punjab from Rajasthan, Delhi, UP, Bihar, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal

Last edited:
I have further proof of Urdu speaking Pakistanis being now native.

The word muhajir is essentially used in Sindh. But Punjab has twice the number of Muslims who migrated from india. There is no concept of MQM there, in all honesty. And the Urdu speaking community is now a deep part of the Punjab's fabric.

So, its MQM that started the Bori Laash System in Sindh. Not the Urdu Speaking Pakistanis who are the Best of Pakistanis, because they gave the most sacrifices for our country!

There are millions of indian Muslims in Punjab from Rajasthan, Delhi, UP, Bihar, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal

I love our Punjab, Bro.....

Punjab is the Heart and Soul of Pakistan

So is our KPK and the rest of our Provinces.....

But we are all Pakistanis and as long as we remember that we are Pakistanis First, we are in good shape.

But then I claim all the land from Kabul to Assam because I am a Mughal and my forefathers ruled this land.

:lol: :lol:

They were defeated by the Indians, these Turkish invaders. They never belonged here.

They may claim whatever. Doesn't change anything.

They can't even claim the nomadic lands they claim from. They will not be accepted there as well.

a number of muslims especially illiterate, ghettoized type who appreciates Pakistan and a minority among educated ones. they don't know they are not welcomed in Pakistan, unless filthy rich or influential religious ones. imho, love for saudi arabia is more than Pakistan among Muslims. Deoband,Barelavi seminaries controls muslims in this region which is a fact.
we did accept alot of immigrants 1\5 our population.. 7 million at the time of partition, 4 million during russian -afghan war , now again in afghan war we accpect almost half a millions .. not bcoz they are rich ..becuase they are our brother .. we did help in curving out many muslim nations out of USSR, we did help arabs in isreal arab war, we help in bosnia , we did help iran getting nuclear weapons, and seria and lbyia . we give alot of lives for the oppressed people of kashmir.. im not saying all of our efforts bear fruit but i we did help more then our resources

Those muslims who cheer for pakistan only keep it limited to cricket not beyond that their other view about pakistan is a country terrorist
assumption and more assumptions ....
7 million people left for pakistan .. around 25 % population of muslims in indian .other stayed because they are weak willed ...they didnt wanted to leave their home and business .. Muslim league got Got person of Indian Muslims votes in 1940 election .. even after they presented the idea of Pakistan , their support grew .. deep down they always wanted too ..that is why there is so much support .. why would they support Pakistan in cricket .. in my personal opinion ur team is better .. but u kept telling and defying two nation theory .. it do exist ... im not saying it is done on government level ...but many muslim felt discriminated in india ... but what can they do .. they are stuck

Actually islam is being used as a tool by these fat mullahs and maulvis to poison the muslim minds against non muslims...else muslims are just humans like us.But they are way too prone to cheap propaganda in the name of islam done by mullahs,who start poisoning their minds and thoughts by programming them as soon as they are born.Muslims are more afraid of these mullah/maulana /maulavi sahibs than allah in these days to be precise.:confused::eek:
u are quite wrong that mulah is against india or islam .. the only bone of contention between us is kashmir .. all our wars and fight are because of Kashmir ..when were that problem is solved u will see how much we can live in piece

the only bone of contention between us is kashmir .
that may be your conclusion. but, ultimately destruction of India is the aim. there is a common hate for idol worshippers, that I can understand although, you may be involuntarily liking India's culture.

that may be your conclusion. but, ultimately destruction of India is the aim. there is a common hate for idol worshippers, that I can understand although, you may be involuntarily liking India's culture.
Muslims have ruled u for 8 centuries .. we would have killed all of the hindus .. India was peaceful and progressive when we ruled it
bro just see how many seats or positions mullah have??? how many of them are in government ?why would be fight a nation 10 times bigger then us , have 10 times better economy ... why would be fight u with for no reason ??? we do it for oppressed nation of kashmiris ... it is not only kashmiris but Pakistan has helped Afghans fight USSR, we helped to carved out many muslim nations out of russia , we sfought in bosnia, we fought in arab isreal war , we tried helping iran , lbiya and syria in making necular weaopens , we supported palistine cause , even now many pakistans are fighting against US in Afghanistan .. Pakistan is looked up in the muslim world .. even though we did succeed in all our efforts but helped then more then our capacity

Muslims have ruled u for 8 centuries .. we would have killed all of the hindus .. India was peaceful and progressive when we ruled it
bro just see how many seats or positions mullah have??? how many of them are in government ?why would be fight a nation 10 times bigger then us , have 10 times better economy ... why would be fight u with for no reason ??? we do it for oppressed nation of kashmiris ... it is not only kashmiris but Pakistan has helped Afghans fight USSR, we helped to carved out many muslim nations out of russia , we sfought in bosnia, we fought in arab isreal war , we tried helping iran , lbiya and syria in making necular weaopens , we supported palistine cause , even now many pakistans are fighting against US in Afghanistan .. Pakistan is looked up in the muslim world .. even though we did succeed in all our efforts but helped then more then our capacity

btw we dnt like indian culture .. im not gona point out things i dnt like about them .. but yes we like to see them dancing and singing ..it is entertaining ... we like Hollywood as well ..becuase as hindi and urdu is somewhat similar that is why bollywood is more famous then hollywood in Pakistan, becuase many of our general public understand the language ..

btw we dnt like indian culture .. im not gona point out things i dnt like about them .. but yes we like to see them dancing and singing ..it is entertaining ... we like Hollywood as well ..becuase as hindi and urdu is somewhat similar that is why bollywood is more famous then hollywood in Pakistan, becuase many of our general public understand the language ..
Peaceful and progressive?How?Before islamic invasions India contributed 40% of world GDP after islamic invasion 26%!And what about the genocidal attitude of muslim rulers towards hindus?The last muslim ruler aurangzeb alone killed a millions of hindus.
Aurangzeb killed 5 million in 20 years. Bahmani Sultans had an agenda to kill 100000 every year for 250 years only is South India. that itself makes 25 millions. And murdering civilians was going on throught the country simultaneously. Bahamni Sultans were only tip of the iceberg. Babur killed 1 million in 3 years. Even emperor Akbar killed 2 millions during initial decades of his rule, though he softened a bit later. Timur Lang [Tamerlane] killed 1 million in 1 month. Qasim killed 2 million people. Ghazni Mohammed and Gauri Mohammed together killed nearly 30 million during their added total of 30 invasions.Gandhar(a hindu buddhist state situated in half of afghanisthan and current pakthunkhwa)was completely wiped off the map.Tipu Sultan in south killed 1 million.In Bengal Muslims killed nearly 3 million.Regular incursions from the Arabs, Iranians, etc killed nearly 5 millions. Nadir Shah killed 100000 civilians in one day.Not to mention the countless slaves these evil fucks took.

Peaceful and progressive?How?Before islamic invasions India contributed 40% of world GDP after islamic invasion 26%!And what about the genocidal attitude of muslim rulers towards hindus?The last muslim ruler aurangzeb alone killed a millions of hindus.
Aurangzeb killed 5 million in 20 years. Bahmani Sultans had an agenda to kill 100000 every year for 250 years only is South India. that itself makes 25 millions. And murdering civilians was going on throught the country simultaneously. Bahamni Sultans were only tip of the iceberg. Babur killed 1 million in 3 years. Even emperor Akbar killed 2 millions during initial decades of his rule, though he softened a bit later. Timur Lang [Tamerlane] killed 1 million in 1 month. Qasim killed 2 million people. Ghazni Mohammed and Gauri Mohammed together killed nearly 30 million during their added total of 30 invasions.Gandhar(a hindu buddhist state situated in half of afghanisthan and current pakthunkhwa)was completely wiped off the map.Tipu Sultan in south killed 1 million.In Bengal Muslims killed nearly 3 million.Regular incursions from the Arabs, Iranians, etc killed nearly 5 millions. Nadir Shah killed 100000 civilians in one day.Not to mention the countless slaves these evil fucks took.
reliable source of this figure .. neutral one ..not an Indian one ...

Back
Top Bottom