What's new

Indian Muslims love for Pakistan

You need to visit a Bangladeshi area in India. They look all greasy and sweaty seems like they never bath.
At least they don't bathe in that gangnam river with floating things in it :D

This land wasn't created for any tom dick and Harry Muslim but Muslims native to this land, can I accept a Bihari Muslim in FATA, no sir I can't.
Considering that you have pakhtun blood i know you're stubborn. But just so to tell you as a Pakistani you are supposed to welcome each and every Pakistani irrespective of their religion,caste,creed.

They should.

I understand why Pakistan army was killing these savages in BD. Wish India had never intervened.
You need to get a mental checkup, i suggest you do it today.

They should.
I understand why Pakistan army was killing these savages in BD. Wish India had never intervened.
You need to get a mental checkup, i suggest you do it today.
No need for personal attacks. Most of them come here in hordes, have no respect for local laws, indulge in criminal activities and harass locals. Not to mention the separatist movements they have started in North-East India. They bite the hand that feeds them. I think Bangladesh should have stayed with Pakistan and India should have sealed its eastern border.

I wonder how would Pakistanis react if they start migrating to Pakistan instead of India. 50+ million already in India and are on the verge of becoming majority in Assam, WB and other NE Indian states.

No need for personal attacks. Most of them come here in hordes, have no respect for local laws, indulge in criminal activities and harass locals. Not to mention the separatist movements they have started in North-East India. They bite the hand that feeds them. I think Bangladesh should have stayed with Pakistan and India should have sealed its eastern border.

I wonder how would Pakistanis react if they start migrating to Pakistan instead of India. 50+ million already in India and are on the verge of becoming majority in Assam, WB and other NE Indian states.
Personal attacks? dude you are just outright suggesting that millions be killed? Is that sanity? As far as the immigrants are concerned we also have them in the form of afghan refugees and yeah it's messy and all that but i still wish that they get to their homeland safe and sound.

yeah but they also chew paan,live in slums and what not?
So??? what about the poor Hindus, Sikhs and Christians? Do they get drive BMWs?

Personal attacks? dude you are just outright suggesting that millions be killed? Is that sanity? As far as the immigrants are concerned we also have them in the form of afghan refugees and yeah it's messy and all that but i still wish that they get to their homeland safe and sound.

India was partitioned for a reason. How is it fair if those were in favor of Partition decide to immigrate back to India? Last time check BD is not a state of India.Their treatment of Hindus is well-known. Why should such people be allowed in our nation?

Bangladesh wants make its dream of Greater Bangladesh(WB,ASSAM and North-east states) a reality. Why should India let such snakes enter its territory when we have enough snakes of our own.

Just another piece of propaganda to dehumanize Muslims.

indians seem to be itching for holocaust against Muslims. I'm sure they'll love it.

Just another piece of propaganda to dehumanize Muslims.
indians seem to be itching for holocaust against Muslims. I'm sure they'll love it.
Non-Muslim minorities went through a holocaust in BD and PAK. Indian Muslims on other hand are baby-making factories who love to live on freebies of Indian Government.

Non-Muslim minorities went through a holocaust in BD and PAK. Indian Muslims on other hand are baby-making factories who love to live on freebies of Indian Government.

Bullshit.

This is exactly the type of propaganda which is fed to the masses before any time of holocaust is launched against a minority.

"Baby producing factories" , "living off others' people money", and so on. Typical Hitler loving Indian.

There was no holocaust of minorities in Pak and Bangladesh. Give your propaganda a rest.

Muslims are your fellow Indians. If you hate them so much, why not give them another state of their own? hah!

Bullshit.
This is exactly the type of propaganda which is fed to the masses before any time of holocaust is launched against a minority.
"Baby producing factories" , "living off others' people money", and so on. Typical Hitler loving Indian.
There was no holocaust of minorities in Pak and Bangladesh. Give your propaganda a rest.
Muslims are your fellow Indians. If you hate them so much, why not give them another state of their own? hah!
Propaganda? Compare post-partition and current population stats of minorities. 100s of non-muslims girls get abducted and forcibly converted to Islam every month in Pakistan. That must be some propaganda too.

Indian Muslims must be treated the same way minorities are treated in Pakistan. Why should give we give them another piece of Land they got Pakistan and Bangladesh.Most of them voted for it but didn't leave They can leave whenever they want but they wont cuz they like to live off Kuffar money.

Propaganda? Compare post-partition and current population stats of minorities.

Dumbo, minorities "migrated" after partitioned.

Pakistan officially become a "republic" in 1956. Show me minority data from 1956 and compare it to today. You won't see much change at all. I challenge you. Go ahead and provide evidence.

100s of non-muslims girls get abducted and forcibly converted to Islam every month in Pakistan. That must be some propaganda too.

Offcourse this is propaganda of highest order.

Again, show me some credible proof from U.N which talks about systematic forced conversions of minorities in Pak? There is none.

Indian Muslims must be treated the same way minorities are treated in Pakistan. Why should give we give them another piece of Land they got Pakistan and Bangladesh.Most of them voted for it but didn't leave They can leave whenever they want but they wont cuz they like to live off Kuffar money.

Minorities are treated well in Pakistan. You should treat Indian Muslims without any discrimination.

indians on this forum really show their true color. You people just hate Muslims.

Minorities are treated well in Pakistan. You should treat Indian Muslims without any discrimination.
indians on this forum really show their true color. You people just hate Muslims.
If minorities are treated "well" in Pakistan then Muslims also need to be treated "well" in India. About hating Muslims that is not true. I am an atheist and I only hate Indian Muslims because they are the most unpatriotic community in India. Like I said I have met some Pakistani Muslims in India who I admired. Also met some Iranian Muslims and found them to be less extremist than Indian Muslims.

If minorities are treated "well" in Pakistan then Muslims also need to be treated "well" in India. About hating Muslims that is not true. I am an atheist and I only hate Indian Muslims because they are the most unpatriotic community in India. Like I said I have met some Pakistani Muslims in India who I admired. Also met some Iranian Muslims and found them to be less extremist than Indian Muslims.

Dude, there are millions of Muslims in India--don't base your opinion only on your personal experience.

Indian Muslims are made to live in smelly, dirty slums...and then they are called dirty. They are discriminated against in Education, jobs, housing etc. Their GDP per capita is lowest...their education levels are lowest..their poverty is highest..and then you say that you don't hate them?

Treat them as equals and they'll be patriotic..

and what about stinky indians (hindus) ..
who drink holy cow urine daily ??

chewing paan is much more better thn drinking holy cow urine and eating holy cow shit daily .. :sarcastic:

what about washing your hands with camel piss before namaz ?

Back
Top Bottom