What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistan. Pakistani Muslims might on the other hand be jealous of Indian Muslims because of their political clout, their ability to exercise the right to vote every 5 years etc. - Also, the existence of 200 million Muslims in India negates the very idea of Pakistan. Pakistan was homeland of South Asian Muslims - but double the number of South Asian Muslims live outside Pakistan. These are questions for Pakistan to deal with.

They have to prove their loyalty towards India, else indian terrorists will kill them.

Just like that muslim bodybuilder,

Their 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches swines, do openly in IOK.

You know the first video the Muslim was killed by a Muslim itself who was from a rival gang!
And with such half knowledge you ask "Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan"...
Pathetic brainwashed you are along with your dimwit media.Sorry state

Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistan. Pakistani Muslims might on the other hand be jealous of Indian Muslims because of their political clout, their ability to exercise the right to vote every 5 years etc. - Also, the existence of 200 million Muslims in India negates the very idea of Pakistan. Pakistan was homeland of South Asian Muslims - but double the number of South Asian Muslims live outside Pakistan. These are questions for Pakistan to deal with.

But they can't have beef briyani:(. BTW your compatriot just said that the condition of Indian Muslims is worst than that of Dalits, if that means political and economic clout and that is what Indian Muslims want than maybe I am also a little jealous. I miss that kind of empowerment.

Indian Muslims hate Pakistan? The question is which Muslims love you? Muslims from Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi, Dubai? Which Muslims like you?

If one goes by who flys the Pakistani flag the most, Kashmiris in Indian controlled Kashmir.:D:pakistan:

Last edited:
I still laugh that few Pakistanis think such way..BJP winning election had more to do with Congress & their era corruption,minority appeasement,violence on Hindus that people were fed up of.It's almost nothing to do with Pakistan..Stop living in delusion Mr Samurai.
delusional Indians only claim Modi never made a single anti Pakistani remark during his election campaign. What happened was there a blackout during such election rallies?

But they can't have beef briyani:(. BTW your compatriot just said that the condition of Indian Muslims is worst than that of Dalits, if that means political and economic clout and that is what Indian Muslims want than maybe I am also a little jealous. I miss that kind of empowerment.

If one goes by who flys the Pakistani flag the most, Kashmiris in Indian controlled Kashmir.:D:pakistan:
North Africans, some African states, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Central Asia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives re pretty cool with Pakistanis.

Let me see - unable to eat beef biryani, as opposed to not having a say in choosing the leadership of my country, state, province, district, town and village. Sectarian violence. Even declaration of apostasy. Decisions, decisions.

Could you explain the several anti Pakistani videos by Indian muslims? What exactly does Pakistanis have to be jealous over? Beaten up for eating beef? If Pakistanis had hatred for Indian Muslims many Pakistanis would be posting up videos condemning Indian Muslims. Pakistanis also vote or didn't you know? At least Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs are not compelled to make anti India remarks to prove their loyalty.

I am also a little jealous. I miss that kind of empowerment.
You can never solve this equation but cauterise yourself throughout your life..They opted to be here during partition & now we have more Muslims than whole population of Pakistan hating at you :rofl:..Bit hilarious..

FYI everyone can consume beef or pork here other than few countable nut cases.That can't change fabric of India.And Govt is only banning illegal slaughterhouses.No beef is banned here.

Govt comes & goes but we all are here to stay..In context of India we all have no religion :D Jealous Pakistani

You can never solve this equation but cauterise yourself throughout your life..They opted to be here during partition & now we have more Muslims than whole population of Pakistan hating at you :rofl:..Bit hilarious..

FYI everyone can consume beef or pork here other than few countable nut cases.That can't change fabric of India.And Govt is only banning illegal slaughterhouses.No beef is banned here.

Govt comes & goes but we all are here to stay..In context of India we all have no religion :D Jealous Pakistani
It's ok we can live with being hated but Indian Muslims will not survive another Gujurat style massacer which is always lurking over the Muslims.

Who cares? besides they live in a hindu dominant country in which they have to do something to survive as a minority.

You know the first video the Muslim was killed by a Muslim itself who was from a rival gang!
And with such half knowledge you ask "Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan"...
Pathetic brainwashed you are along with your dimwit media.Sorry state
Dumbo there are several YouTube videos of Indian Muslims abusing Pakistan it has nothing to do with media.

delusional Indians only claim Modi never made a single anti Pakistani remark during his election campaign. What happened was there a blackout during such election rallies?
Hilarious!
When did I say he didn't make Pakistani remark?
Pakistan played a very minor role in his win.It's more to do with getting rid of corrupt family politics.
I still laugh that few Pakistanis think such way..BJP winning election had more to do with Congress & their era corruption,minority appeasement,violence on Hindus that people were fed up of.It's almost nothing to do with Pakistan..Stop living in delusion Mr Samurai.

It's ok we can live with being hated but Indian Muslims will not survive another Gujurat style massacer which is always lurking over the Muslims.
If you can live what is the meaning of this thread?

Hilarious!
Pakistan played a very minor role in his win.It's more to do with getting rid of corrupt family politics.
Hilarious when did i instigate he only won his election due to anti Pakistani rhetoric? An important part on his election campaign did involve bashing Pakistan.

Hilarious!

If you can live what is the meaning of this thread?
Erm......Discussion perhaps? getting the views from Indian Muslims perhaps? or are all hindus the voice of Muslims like yourself? Incase you didn't realise it is a discussion forum. Anything abusive and offensive feel free to report it!

Well it's your opinion then..But Pakistan really shadows much in India's election.
it wasn't made up Modi used a lot of chest thumping during his campaign as aired on Indian media.

Last edited:
It is simple...Pakistan has made their life harder. For no fault of theirs, they are called traitors and looked down upon. They are at the lowest strata of the Indian soceity lower than dalits...all because of Pakistan.

No wonder Indian Muslims hate Pakistan...

It a good thing Iran doesn't do the same to its Jewish population because of its differences with Israel. Similarly it's also good pakistan doesn't do the same to its hindus.

Wonder which one is the greater Civilization.

Back
Top Bottom