What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

Illiterate, there is no word in the English dictionary called "rekations"......lol....lol...:lol:

So now Pakistanis have to a "bright future with indians"..........lol........:lol:

I think your mother or wife has been sleeping with terrorists that's why you keep talking about them.......lol........lol......:lol:

At least your mother or wife would get an alpha male cock rather than:lol::

http://m.mensxp.com/special-feature...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm
see now you show us where u come from. how low life u can be to abuse someone's family. pathetic p o s.

Pakistanis never do this. you low life . tell us thw gutter u came from.

Deflecting?........you are the one that can't answer the question or disprove what I say.
What was your great guidance sirji?

I'll summarize, Join hindu. Indian muslims are not real muslims, Pakistani, Turkey and Indonesians are the real muslims. Is that it? :rofl:

may be I should check Surah about Pakistan, Turkey, Indonesia.... :undecided: Oh there is no mention of any.

By the way who are you? :angel:

one in billions, probably have a Muslim name. That's it.:enjoy:

I rest my case.

Salam

see now you show us where u come from. how low life u can be to abuse someone's family. pathetic p o s.

Pakistanis never do this. you low life . tell us thw gutter u came from.

Explains you obsession with terrorists or terrorism. Ask your mother or wife. They will tell you and the enjoyment they received.......:lol:

i dont support those murderer either. i am dead sure they will meet the fate. karma is a bitch.

who said there are not extremist in india and pakistan. we do have fair share.

but these people who left for monwy and now point finger of hate toward others. they are biggest problem we face.

your pakistani side had been through it and realised. our side is doing it now. future ia same. we are actually following your mistakes of past havent learnt.

your side if keep on track might lead the fight back against extremism.
Did you know in the UK Pakistanis live with Hindus & Sikhs as neighbours? Did you know it is very common to find a Masjid Mandir an Gurdwara in the same neighbourhoods? Where I live There is a Mandir surrounded by Indian Muslims and Pakistanis. The same mandir has been in the area for nearly 30 years yet not a single resident has ever abused or vandalised the Mandir. Your accusation is very dangerous. Remember India elected the BJP in power, Modi based his election campaign on anti Pakistan sentiment and Indians voted him into power. Certainly cannot blame Pakistan for the communal and sectarian troubles inside India.

Did you know in the UK Pakistanis live with Hindus & Sikhs as neighbours? Did you know it is very common to find a Masjid Mandir an Gurdwara in the same neighbourhoods? Where I live There is a Mandir surrounded by Indian Muslims and Pakistanis. The same mandir has been in the area for nearly 30 years yet not a single resident has ever abused or vandalised the Mandir. Your accusation is very dangerous. Remember India elected the BJP in power, Modi based his election campaign on anti Pakistan sentiment and Indians voted him into power. Certainly cannot blame Pakistan for the communal and sectarian troubles inside India.
dude i am one of the major exporter of goods from india pakistan.
i know how we have relations. but there are 1% terrorists who ruin it all.

Explains you obsession with terrorists or terrorism. Ask your mother or wife. They will tell you and the enjoyment they received.......:lol:
you are just showing true colour u cant be pakistani. you must be some Indonesian half muslim. you have no idea how respectful pakistani are towards women and kids.

What was your great guidance sirji?

I'll summarize, Join hindu. Indian muslims are not real muslims, Pakistani, Turkey and Indonesians are the real muslims. Is that it? :rofl:

may be I should check Surah about Pakistan, Turkey, Indonesia.... :undecided: Oh there is no mention of any.

By the way who are you? :angel:

one in billions, probably have a Muslim name. That's it.:enjoy:

I rest my case.

Salam
Don't accept the comment Indian Muslims are not real Muslims. Muslim is a Muslim and can reside in any part of the world.

dude i am one of the major exporter of goods from india pakistan.
i know how we have relations. but there are 1% terrorists who ruin it all.

you are just showing true colour u cant be pakistani. you must be some Indonesian half muslim. you have no idea how respectful pakistani are towards women and kids.

And your wife, mother or both sleeping with them......lol......:lol:

I still laugh that few Pakistanis think such way..BJP winning election had more to do with Congress & their era corruption,minority appeasement,violence on Hindus that people were fed up of.It's almost nothing to do with Pakistan..Stop living in delusion Mr Samurai.

And your wife, mother or both sleeping with them......lol......:lol:

your kind do this very often. Problem is as a human i wouldn't like to abuse your mother wife or daughter for your acts.

@WebMaster @WAJsal @The Eagle look at this ....... its not just against forum rules but also against islam and against humanity and against basic civilized world fabric.

Last edited:
off topic but Muslims should take Indian cultural names for assimilation IMO, Arabic and Persian names are alien for our nation and civilization. they should learn from Sikh or Buddhist people.

if hindus can take arabic names such as aayesha why cant muslims of India take Indic names such as Ranjeet or Vijay ?

For Hindus, a peaceful Muslim is a docile, dominated and downtrodden Muslim. You can take that "piece" and put it you know know where. If in two generations Indian Muslims have become that shame on them.
If living peacefully and not imposing their will on others and blowing themselves and respecting other faiths and not believing in the bs ummah makes them docile for you is the exact reason you guys are not following the true path of Islam and need guidence from the Indian Muslims.

They have to prove their loyalty towards India, else indian terrorists will kill them.

Just like that muslim bodybuilder,

Their 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches swines, do openly in IOK.

Ya just like Muslim body builder killed by an another rival Muslim gangstar.

we'll I guess its the Hindu extremist who have the goal to make their country Muslim/Christian free in 2021 not us so son you have the ghar wapsi campaign not us
& the Video isnt fake in other video he clearly said he supports ghar wapsi just like 99.99% of Hindus
Many claim or say many things.Ground reality is so different specially for a democratic country like India..
And the video was circulated for propaganda purpose..It was not his voice

Indian Muslims hate Pakistan? The question is which Muslims love you? Muslims from Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi, Dubai? Which Muslims like you?

Back
Top Bottom