What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

You know the first video the Muslim was killed by a Muslim itself who was from a rival gang!
And with such half knowledge you ask "Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan"...
Pathetic brainwashed you are along with your dimwit media.Sorry state

You can post whatever propaganda by your twisted media. The killers were rss terrorist and they killed that muslim builder.

You can post whatever propaganda by your twisted media. The killers were rss terrorist and they killed that muslim builder.
:lol:
If you have chosen to think that then who am I to oppose!

He had total 30 numbers of criminal cases along with rape & murder charges against him & was killed by a Muslim from a rival gang.

And the name of the killers who got arrested were Raheem Khan and Mohseen Khan.If you think they are Hindu then again who am I to oppose!

But going by your reputation,military controlled propagandist media outlets & so called intellectual political buggers I am not amazed.Even Indian Muslims didn't count it as a Hindu Muslim issue but our jealous thekedaar of Muslim neighbor :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.opindia.com/2017/07/paki...y-builder-getting-lynched-by-hindus-in-india/

Could you explain the several anti Pakistani videos by Indian muslims? What exactly does Pakistanis have to be jealous over? Beaten up for eating beef? If Pakistanis had hatred for Indian Muslims many Pakistanis would be posting up videos condemning Indian Muslims. Pakistanis also vote or didn't you know? At least Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs are not compelled to make anti India remarks to prove their loyalty.
Yes, I can explain. The explanation is that they are Indian.
Pakistanis maybe jealous that Indian Muslims have a right to vote, to live in a democracy. Out of 200 million Muslims how many Muslims have unfortunately been beaten for the beef issue? 25?50? That's less than the number of Muslims killed in Pakistan in a single act of terror or sectarian violence. I know Pakistanis vote once a while. How many elected Pakistani Prime Ministers have completed a term of office in 70 years? The answer is 0.
Of course not - Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs are not compelled to make anti-India remarks - they are compelled to leave Pakistan and seek refuge in India.

:lol:
If you have chosen to think that then who am I to oppose!

He had total 30 numbers of criminal cases along with rape & murder charges against him & was killed by a Muslim from a rival gang.

And the name of the killers who got arrested were Raheem Khan and Mohseen Khan.If you think they are Hindu then again who am I to oppose!

But going by your reputation,military controlled propagandist media outlets & so called intellectual political buggers I am not amazed.Even Indian Muslims didn't count it as a Hindu Muslim issue but our jealous thekedaar of Muslim neighbor :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.opindia.com/2017/07/paki...y-builder-getting-lynched-by-hindus-in-india/

They like to get slapped again & again :lol:

Recently I've come across videos appeared on YouTube of Indian Muslims openly abusing Pakistan and Pakistanis with vile disgusting racist, sexually explicit derogatory comments and threats. I've also viewed a video of an entire Muslim gathering burning the Pakistani flag. Makes me wounder as to why the Indian Muslims feel compelled to abuse Pakistan so much? They are Indian and should be proud Indians but do they have to prove their loyalty to Hindustan by making anti Pakistani videos based on foul abusive language and threats? Wonder if Indian ulema such as Owisuddin and Mahmood Madani openly encourage this behaviour by their fellow Indian Muslims?
They are misguided actually. You will never see a Pakistani muslim abusing them because we follow what our religion teaches us.
There is nothing like nationality in Islam all muslims across the world have same life style and religious practices. Divide on behalf of nationality is forbidden in Islam but those idiots cannot even follow a fundamental of islamic teachings and belief.

Pakistanis maybe jealous that Indian Muslims have a right to vote, to live in a democracy. Out of 200 million Muslims how many Muslims have unfortunately been beaten for the beef issue? 25?50? That's less than the number of Muslims killed in Pakistan in a single act of terror or sectarian violence. I know Pakistanis vote once a while. How many elected Pakistani Prime Ministers have completed a term of office in 70 years? The answer is 0.
Of course not - Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs are not compelled to make anti-India remarks - they are compelled to leave Pakistan and seek refuge in India.
And Gujurat 2002 destruction of Babri masjid? The same Muslims are fearful to even raise a voice against the same man that orchestrated the killings. Such a democracy in India.

Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistan. Pakistani Muslims might on the other hand be jealous of Indian Muslims because of their political clout, their ability to exercise the right to vote every 5 years etc. - Also, the existence of 200 million Muslims in India negates the very idea of Pakistan. Pakistan was homeland of South Asian Muslims - but double the number of South Asian Muslims live outside Pakistan. These are questions for Pakistan to deal with.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.............be jealous about a bunch of hindu slaves?????.........wtf???????.......lol:lol:

Pakistan is the world's 1st ever Muslim nuclear weapons state. We have have a world class military that is becoming more advanced and powerful each day. We now have the ability to indigenously produce advanced weapons systems by ourselves. Our economy and living standard is taking off thanks to CPEC and other similar projects. Which will make Pakistan a virtually developed nation within 30 years.
Each day Pakistan is becoming more powerful, richer and advanced. The Chinese have already invested in at least $61 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades.

Pakistan is also the 1st ever nation in ALL RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY that has managed to survive and thrive despite having an enemy neighbour that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.

For good or bad, Pakistan is a nation that the world knows about and the 2 global superpowers have relations with us.

And despite all of this you think we even have to acknowledge or think about a bunch of hindu slaves who are irrelevant to us and the rest of the world let alone be jealous of them????????..................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS the indian alleged so called "Muslims" havn't even achieved 0.0001% of the above........so how on earth can we be jealous about a bunch of inferior losers who the rest of the world barely knows exists? :lol:

Last edited:
You are a one string banjo aren't you!!
A mouth piece for the Indian Muslims? Keep on busking.

The Sikhs are doing pretty well in Pakistan despite only numbering a few thousands as for the Hindus well you'll find them mainly in the Sindh province and living in Mithi close to the Rajestan border. The Hindus that left for India were not welcomed or wanted by the local Indian population. Many Indian Hindus perceived them as a threat or even ISI agents. however nobody in Pak pushed them out communities are still living in their ancestral towns and villages pre partition. The reason why Mr Shareef didn't complete his term was because he was sacked for corruption. Maybe Indians need to learn from Pakistanis. Atleast Pakistan took a stand on corruption. Choose to ignore it from this point of view.

Last edited:
its a strange thing, muslims need to prove that they are not loyal to pakistan by being dismissive or even abusive towards pakistan... but even then most hindus think that muslims are not loyal to India.
there is a good reason to hate pakistan though, its creation has led to prosperity of muslims who are now in pakistan/bd but led to diminished bargaining power of Indian muslims who became a small minority. They also find it hard to demand a fair treatment in India because the way pakistan and bd treats its own minorities. These things should not be related but somehow they are, in people's mind.

Nobody cares for them nor asked their opinion.

My question is

Why does Pakistanis have a fetish for them?

They are Indian.

Only the ummah chummah brother gang in Pakistan cares for them. For me a Pakistani Christian, Hindu or a Sikh is important then Indian Muslim. I don't care for them neither do I need to listen to their views.

And Gujurat 2002 destruction of Babri masjid? The same Muslims are fearful to even raise a voice against the same man that orchestrated the killings. Such a democracy in India.
Yes, there are sectarian issues. And there are riots - but they happen in Pakistan too right? Places of worship of Ahmadiyas are bombed, Sunni-Shia violence etc? By your argument the Muslims of Pakistan too are fearful to raise a voice?

Many Indians (if not most) naturally love their country. Our hate/dislike for Pakistan may depend on various reasons.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.............be jealous about a bunch of hindu slaves?????.........wtf???????.......lol:lol:

Pakistan is the world's 1st ever Muslim nuclear weapons state. We have have a world class military that is becoming more advanced and powerful each day. We now have the ability to indigenously produce advanced weapons systems by ourselves. Our economy and living standard is taking off thanks to CPEC and other similar projects. Which will make Pakistan a virtually developed nation within 30 years.
Each day Pakistan is becoming more powerful, richer and advanced. The Chinese have already invested in at least $61 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades.

Pakistan is also the 1st ever nation in ALL RECORDED HUMAN HISTORY that has managed to survive and thrive despite having an enemy neighbour that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.

For good or bad, Pakistan is a nation that the world knows about and the 2 global superpowers have relations with us.

And despite all of this you think we even have to acknowledge or think about a bunch of hindu slaves who are irrelevant to us and the rest of the world let alone be jealous of them????????..................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS the indian alleged so called "Muslims" havn't even achieved 0.0001% of the above........so how on earth can we be jealous about a bunch of inferior losers who the rest of the world barely knows exists? :lol:
There is no need to work yourself up. You didn't survive as an entity your founding father formed for 25 years. All recorded human history? Err - look up Israel. And Taiwan. And Vietnam. 2 global superpowers? We live in a unipolar world.
Achievements of Indian Muslims outstrip the achievements of Pakistani Muslims.
Just look at your own history - Jinnah was Gujarati/Kutchi, Liaquat was from East Punjab/UP, national language is from Central India, national poet's grandparents were Kashmiri Pandits. You should be thankful to Indian Muslims.

WHO CARES???????:disagree:...............Truth is that these so called indian "Muslims" are not even real Muslims. They are worthless, irrelevant creatures who are hindu slaves.

Pakistan is the world's 1st ever Islamic nuclear weapons state that is starting to indigenously produce high tech advanced weapons systems. We have a world class military that is becoming more advanced and powerful each day. Our economy is taking off thanks to CPEC and other similar programs. Each day we are becoming a stronger and more powerful nation. We are a highly relevant nation on the world stage, for good or bad reasons. Compare that to highly pathetic state of indian so called alleged "Muslims". They can say and think whatever they like about Pakistan. Makes no diffeence to us. We are still going to keep moving forward and become more richer and powerful each day.

Do lions care what ants say or think about them? If not than why should Pakistanis care what indian so called alleged "Muslims" say or think about us 8-)

i with wholeheartedly agree with you.
islam called such muslim munafiqeen who dont happy on other muslim victory.
secondly we really dont care about such people.
thirdly we need such muslim as palestine celebrate on the 2nd day of our nuclear experiment.

and may be the guy who posted this thread is seem to be a raw agent or mosadi
cuz he use the word hate between muslim.Can anybody tell me who ever saw a post or a news in which it is stated that .christian hate christian? jewish hate jewish? hindu hate hindus?
i think never
so it is the past plains of jewish and now hindus as they raise the fire in khulfa rashideen era.

Back
Top Bottom