What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

Transfer of power took place on 15th and dominion status was given on 15th. The ceremony was held earlier because the main event was in Delhi on the 15th.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are comprised of the former far flung parts of India first to fold and be conquered. I know reality bites, but fact is present day Pakistan has historically never offered much resistance. To invaders. To colonizers. To pretty much anyone.

That's because the inhabitants in what is now modern day Pakistan until very recently, even before the advent of Islam were always mixing and partaking in miscegenation with the tribes and groups West of us. So we more readily accepted anything they had to offer. Can't speak about bangladesh because I don't know enough about them to comment.

Hi,

You have seen that and it is true---it is due to the PATHETIC behavior of the pakistanis over the decades.

Pakistanis have caused more murders of indian muslim than the hindus would have done otherwise---.

Whatever the pakistanis do in pakistan---the indian muslims pay for it 10 times over---would not be surprised if it 100 times over.

WTF!!!!!!!!........When did Pakistanis start killing indian Muslims???????????......That's news to me????????............:eek:

The issue of Indian Muslims and their treatment or abuse is 100 % fault of neglect and rising Fandamentalism and rise of religion based parties in India

Why some Indian muslims may hate Pakistan , perhaps a pressure to fit in into hindu fandamentalist thought and hatered. However with each passing decade the genocide against Muslims will continue to rise in India

When I work with Indian Muslims , it is very clear to me how "timid" they are and always scared of having their own mind, and they are constantly being pushed around

Sometimes these folks are trained to not talk to other Muslims from Pakistan etc
They really have a huge social problem

Last edited:
Hi,

You have seen that and it is true---it is due to the PATHETIC behavior of the pakistanis over the decades.

Pakistanis have caused more murders of indian muslim than the hindus would have done otherwise---.

Whatever the pakistanis do in pakistan---the indian muslims pay for it 10 times over---would not be surprised if it 100 times over.
What exactly have the Pakistanis done to get abuse from Indian Muslim? Indian Muslims are Indian or it certainly does not seems they are treated as equal citizens by thier Hindu government if they face hostility from them! Hindus can't differentiate from a muslim who lives in India to a Muslim who lives in Pakistan? So in actual when a Hindu wants to pick a fight with a Pakistani and are unable to do so due to border restrictions they end up bashing thier Indian Muslim neighbour instead, lol

That's because the inhabitants in what is now modern day Pakistan until very recently, even before the advent of Islam were always mixing and partaking in miscegenation with the tribes and groups West of us. So we more readily accepted anything they had to offer. Can't speak about bangladesh because I don't know enough about them to comment.

WTF!!!!!!!!........When did Pakistanis start killing indian Muslims???????????......That's news to me????????............:eek:
The last I heard when Indian Gujrati Muslims were targeted by RSS militants under the orders of the then state governor Narinder Modi. How and were on earth were Pakistanis involved?

You formed a country based on religion instead of coexisting with the locals. You may think that you guys did a great thing, but the rest of the world will see you as traitors or divisive folks.
Other muslims may feel the need to prove that they are not like you. That they are peaceful and want to assimilate.
These days, plenty of Indian muslim youth have realised the futility of fighting for religion and their support towards real secularism is increasing.
Of course, the poor amongst the Hindus and muslims will keep rioting and killing each other for a decade or so. Poverty does breed violence and crime.
Take your argument to Utter Pradesh Darul uloom Deoband.

WHy are people surprised hatred for Pakistan is bench mark of patriotism they HAVE to do it :D

WHy are people surprised hatred for Pakistan is bench mark of patriotism they HAVE to do it :D
Not surprised but disappointed as to how low they would fall to. Could you imagine the uproar in New Delhi if Pak Hindus abused and swore at India and Mahatama Ghandi? Yet Indian Muslims will happily swear at Quaid E Azam Pakistan and the citizens of Pakistan. Not only swears but also threats of killing us.

:lol:
If you have chosen to think that then who am I to oppose!

He had total 30 numbers of criminal cases along with rape & murder charges against him & was killed by a Muslim from a rival gang.

And the name of the killers who got arrested were Raheem Khan and Mohseen Khan.If you think they are Hindu then again who am I to oppose!

But going by your reputation,military controlled propagandist media outlets & so called intellectual political buggers I am not amazed.Even Indian Muslims didn't count it as a Hindu Muslim issue but our jealous thekedaar of Muslim neighbor :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.opindia.com/2017/07/paki...y-builder-getting-lynched-by-hindus-in-india/

Nobody gives a k what indian propaganda media has to say.

Hi,

This is not true . Indian muslims are significant electorate for any Indian political party to ignore. They can make or break the chances of party coming to power.
What ever problems Indian Muslims face within India are not related to Pakistan and its all about secular internal politics. Regarding the hate they have for Pakistan may be miniscule folks, majority don't care.

Hi,

This issue was brought out by one of my good friends Dr Fazal Mohammad in 1986---an indian muslim---at univ of utah salt lake city---one of the pioneer scientists of the Jarvic 7 artificial heart research team in the 80's.

He told me---you pakistanis do things in pakistan---make comments---pass threats at india and so many other similar things---and we have to pay the price.

And I agree to that---aur bolo pakistan---bulao pakistan ko apni madad key liay---ja saktay ho to jao pakistan---and so many other things---.

Pakistanis should nt hie their heads in the sand about this issue---.

Youngman,

Read my post one more time and then you read the answer.

It is simple...Pakistan has made their life harder. For no fault of theirs, they are called traitors and looked down upon. They are at the lowest strata of the Indian soceity lower than dalits...all because of Pakistan.

No wonder Indian Muslims hate Pakistan...
so being indian you admit the fact which most of the indians here dont?
just because they are Muslims and majority of them love Pakistan makes them traitor? nice and its all Pakistan's fault ohh no its ISI's fault or Pakistan Army fault right? hahha good one:rofl::rofl:

Hi,

This issue was brought out by one of my good friends Dr Fazal Mohammad in 1986---an indian muslim---at univ of utah salt lake city---one of the pioneer scientists of the Jarvic 7 artificial heart research team in the 80's.

He told me---you pakistanis do things in pakistan---make comments---pass threats at india and so many other similar things---and we have to pay the price.

And I agree to that---aur bolo pakistan---bulao pakistan ko apni madad key liay---ja saktay ho to jao pakistan---and so many other things---.

Pakistanis should nt hie their heads in the sand about this issue---.

Sir,
As far as we remember Pakistan didn't say we'll do this or that for Indian Muslims..It is just K ,Pakistan speaks for as rest of the Indians Muslims already made there choice..
Pakistan and India pass threats to each other but why the repercussions to be faced by Indian Muslim ?
Instead of spewing hatred against Pakistan the influential guys like Mr.Madani and Owais if collectively speaks for Muslim they might get better rights in the country they CHOOSE to live.

The area which is today Pakistan has routinely surrendered or not put up a fight. To invaders from the West who are currently Pak heroes or those from present day India - like Asoka, Ranjit Singh, Marathas. Even Afghans were wondering why Pak misappropriated Afghan historical figures. When your own land doesn't throw up anyone, what you gonna do?

The area which is today Pakistan has routinely surrendered or not put up a fight. To invaders from the West who are currently Pak heroes or those from present day India - like Asoka, Ranjit Singh, Marathas. Even Afghans were wondering why Pak misappropriated Afghan historical figures. When your own land doesn't throw up anyone, what you gonna do?

Because they felt they always had more in common with those tribes West of them then the peoples East of them. Also there was no united india (or Pakistan) like there is now so which nation were you fighting to protect? Afghan perception or claims are irrelevant. There are millions upon millions of them living in Pakistan with many more risking life and limb to come to Pakistan each day.

Religion will never be the sole uniting factor, especially given that Islam is spread across so many geographies with so many varying practises and habits. This goes

If that were the case, there would be one single USSR type Muslim country from Morocco to Pakistan.

The very fact that even the United Arab Republic, a union of not just Muslims but also common language speakers i.e. Arabs, failed shows the flaw of using religion, especially in its organised doctrine format, as a uniting factor.

No one, till date is able to explain to non-Muslims as to why isn't there one single country (like say, Union of Islamic States of Islamic Union) with its capital as Riyadh.

Don't say West, Israel, India, Russia etc etc etc.

Majority of Indians!!! :lol:

You think Majority of Indians hate Pakistan? That narrative ended by 2000-2004. If that was the case then BJP could've easily be in power from 2004. The election was mostly based on Kargil victory.

As I say, the Indians don't care about Pakistan, or not even a priority. Even by threat perspective, as per a recent survey Pakistan is nowhere in list of being a threat to India.

The Sania Mirza issue was not directed entirely at her. That has more to do with the Hyderabadi Muslims. Who still have some strange love for Pakistan, some have family members there.

RSS is actually hyper nationalist. They are more directed towards Indian culture centric policies than wishing for the destruction of Arabs. They feel hate towards anyone who threatens their narrative it is keeping the traditions or something, in my State it is the CPI(M) in North East it's the Christian missionary conversions. In some other places like UP, Bihar, WB it's the Muslim organization and in Assam it's the Banglas irrespective of religions. Assamese don't like the Bangla's in general.

Germany, England and Israel. They don't see each other as dire enemies. They had disagreements and they fight a brief war over it. No need to discuss it.
Which is not the case with India and Pakistan. It has more to do with politicians and to an extend some blind hatred towards India and Hindu. As if Hindu people will exterminate Muslim so, they need a new land. Despite that in India Muslims-Hindu-Chrisitans-Sikhs co-exist without much troubles now.

bjp came in power because of modi and how he drew foreign investments. The hate for Pakistan has always been there since 1947 different excuses,different parties. It's always been there. chaudhry nisar invited subhuman swami to talk it out but he said "me want holocaust against Pakistan" :taz:

If indians don't care then why are they here? Why is Pakistan mentioned in their retarded media many times? There are other tactics for scare-mongering and manipulation.

Are you kidding me? Everything was directed at her, She married shoaib and indian politicians said "She is indian no more for marrying a Pakistani,C'mon bjp sadists let's morph her pics to nudes online for revenge" How dare she marry a Pakistani? in indian democracy she "muslim" needs permission from so called hindu consultants on whom she can marry. :lol:

rss prayed to donald trump to destroy arabs man.They don't give 2 sh*ts about indian culture.
In a real democracy people can follow or choose any religion they want.

They do want to exterminate non hindus it's a fact. Quite frankly I don't care what they do in india but they should keep their filthy eyes away from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom