What's new

Muslims of india and their hate for Pakistan

Here is a few words '' **** them "

My family my aunties my uncles cousins in India are So called Muslims ?
Alleged Muslims ??
Slaves of pagans ???
This that and that else worser being said of them ????

some posters on here are saying who's Muslim and who's not because they don't live in Pakistan

Bwahahahaha
Yet they live in England
Bwahahahaha

Can you believe it
Lol you couldn't make this up even if you tried .

Makes me wounder as to why the Indian Muslims feel compelled to abuse Pakistan so much?
In the 2008 Mumbai attacks Pakistani terrorists murdered over 120 people, dozens of whom were Muslims, just because they were Indians. Don't you think something like that creates bad blood between Indian and Pakistani Muslim communities?

My family my aunties my uncles cousins in India are So called Muslims ?
Alleged Muslims ??
Slaves of pagans ???
This that and that else worser being said of them ????

some posters on here are saying who's Muslim and who's not because they don't live in Pakistan

Bwahahahaha
Yet they live in England
Bwahahahaha

Can you believe it
Lol you couldn't make this up even if you tried .
this forum is not a discussion forum anymore. you can abuse and get away.
best way is to ignore them.
this place is just to creat hate between indian and pakistani peoples.
because even mods are as good as zero. big round you report the abuse but it will be ignored.

Hi,

Either you are so young and innocent---that you have no clue what you are talking about---or you lack intellect to understand what the issue is---.

Right now---I will leave it at the later.

Sir,

Your post is pathetic and disgusting---. Your words about the indian muslims concerns are shameless---.
dear sir,
unfortunately people like these give a bad name to pakistani. pakistani i know with whom i do business are actually right opposite to them.
they love to share care and help without glasses of religion or region. these morons get away by making derogatory comments to someones mother wives sisters and daughters tells a lot about forum level and their sickness. pakistani might be poor opressed fanatics or whatever u accuse them off. but they are always ethical they have respect for women and elders. infact they loose alot because of such high moral grounds.
who are these peoplw to judge any other muslim or person. There is no hate between people on personal level its all media and politically motivated.

those pakistani or muslim who dont share their pov are no lesser pakistani.
same goes for indian muslim. through out the opression faced by dalit and muslim in past they have found a great deal of support from other muslim nations.

Relax.

Take a few steps back.

Why so much hate just for belonging to a nationality or another?

Say - Om shaanti. :)

Have you considered this - Many Muslims would still prefer to move to Pakistan if only the Government of Pakistan (and India) can compensate them monetarily?
Something that the Government of Pakistan does not even think about?
The Government of India has continued to gladly accept non Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh to this date. Does Pakistan (and Bangladesh) not have some moral responsibility towards the Muslims?

Yes, if they hate us then F__k them

Hi,

That is shameful---.

They don't hate you---they hate your actions---. When you kill one hindu in pakistan---they kill 10 muslims in india---when you rape 1 hindu girl in pakistan---they rape 10 muslim girls---when you raise empty slogams of crush india---destroy india---they crush muslims---.

It is not the war that creates a problem for indian muslims---it is the empty rhetoric of the pakistanis that creates problems for indian muslims---it is the big mouth talk of the pakistanis---it is the open threats of the pakistanis---it the derogastory comments about the jindus from the palistanis that creates myriads of problems for the indian muslims---.

If you---and other guys like you have no concept of what your profanty and vulgarity against india and hindus does to indian muslims---that is indeed a matter shame---.

And as the level of profanity and vulgarity that the pakistanis have towards each other in real life and a lack of compassion and respect---it would be very difficult for them to comprehend what I am saying---.

Last edited:
Have you considered this - Many Muslims would still prefer to move to Pakistan if only the Government of Pakistan (and India) can compensate them monetarily?
Something that the Government of Pakistan does not even think about?
The Government of India has continued to gladly accept non Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh to this date. Does Pakistan (and Bangladesh) not have some moral responsibility towards the Muslims?

It is all about land.

BD is really heavily populated.

Say India was to give BD the NE, then BD can take 50 million Indian Muslims.

It is all about land.

BD is really heavily populated.

Say India was to give BD the NE, then BD can take 50 million Indian Muslims.
I understand BD's issue. India is in no position to give land anymore. We already did that in 1971 and again last year.

BD can gain land by reclaiming land from the sea. The Indian Govt and/or the PRC Govt. can help BD in this venture.

Also BD non Muslims should at least be exchanged with Indian Bengali Muslims. Your 2 crore in India. Our 2 crore out. :) Both will be happy and this minor irritant will cease to exist.

I understand BD's issue. India is in no position to give land anymore. We already did that in 1971 and again last year.

BD can gain land by reclaiming land from the sea. The Indian Govt and/or the PRC Govt. can help BD in this venture.

Also BD non Muslims should at least be exchanged with Indian Bengali Muslims. Your 2 crore in India. Our 2 crore out. :) Both will be happy and this minor irritant will cease to exist.

Well neither government will want to force it's own citizens to leave their homeland. It goes against what both countries stand for. That is the only way it will happen as far as I can see.

Imagine the black mark that would be left on both BD and India if they ever did that. Neither country will have any credibility left when it comes to talking about human rights and justice.

People will just have to learn to be more tolerant and accepting of differences.

Well neither government will want to force it's own citizens to leave their homeland. It goes against what both countries stand for. That is the only way it will happen as far as I can see.

Imagine the black mark that would be left on both BD and India if they ever did that. Neither country will have any credibility left when it comes to talking about human rights and justice.

People will just have to learn to be more tolerant and accepting of differences.
No force is needed.

All I hope for is if both Governments just put in place the mechanisms for such a transfer. I am 100% sure there will be many takers. Nations should not become prisons. That's all.

Like I have people who are settled here but long to move to BD. Except they can't because their property is all here. A property transfer mechanism can ease many issues so that people moving are prosperous migrants and not begging refugees. Dignity of life can be ensured. Non Muslims from BD and mostly Pakistan keep pouring every year already. Only they are forced to stay in the poorest colonies because their wealth(back home) is worth nothing here.

Back
Top Bottom