What's new

Let's reciprocate support for Assam's struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian attocities against Sikhs, muslims in Gujrat and Kashmir, christian killings, naxals, Assamis, and on and on.. but the world needs to tell India to stop or face action. Hindu Facisim is bad idea to begin with not to mention the Tamil Hindu Scuide Bomber examples.

If you are not so sure of what world politics and history is, please do not scrap your butt and write some crap in the thread.
You want the assamis to get their own freedom, you can screem at the peak of your voice. We will (including the people of assam, people of kashmir) will defend our sovereignty as a nation in one name INDIA. and if you are referring to the tamil suicide bomber who blew up the PM of INDIA, she is not from INDIA, she is from neighboring country SRILANKA.

The thread is started by a kid, Ignore that. But i would like to say bangaldeshi immigrants are causing serious concerns for india. They should are changing the demography of north east, they should be pushed back to bangladesh and the border security should be beefed up.

Pakistanis and their paranoia , can't help but pity them .

My advice travel to assam and see for yourself and then decide but that is too intelligent an opinion for anyone here to understand .

Those people who raised the flag were not assamese but bangladeshi illegal immigrants. There are many like that in assam and the assamese hate them the most.

Throw them out .

The thread is started by a kid, Ignore that. But i would like to say bangaldeshi immigrants are causing serious concerns for india. They should are changing the demography of north east, they should be pushed back to bangladesh and the border security should be beefed up.

We made a mistake by carving a nation out of West pakistan, we should have left these chameleons who are now raising their voice against India to the West Pak wolves and should have kicked them out of the nation at the very first instance they showed up at our borders. I once had a great respect for these back stabbers then I realized that what ever good INDIA does to them they will turn their back on us.

This thread should be in the funny from all over the world thread

We made a mistake by carving a nation out of West pakistan, we should have left these chameleons who are now raising their voice against India to the West Pak wolves and should have kicked them out of the nation at the very first instance they showed up at our borders. I once had a great respect for these back stabbers then I realized that what ever good INDIA does to them they will turn their back on us.

I can't help but agree here .

For all the issues we have with China and Pakistan and have had in the past with sri lanka and nepal , bangladeshis are some people i am beginning to despise the most because they are bloody backstabbers.

Atleast for the Chinese and Pakistanis to hate us , we have given them some reasons at times but that country got its indipendence with the help of blood of our soldiers but have the audacity to support Pakistan everywhere over India.Today they even claim we would have done it without you when at that point of time their ancestors were getting literally raped by the Pakistani army. They are the lowest of the scum you will ever find anywhere.I hope Bangladesh rejoins Pakistan so we can finally know that they are our enemy and concentrate on them as well .

As it is atleast on the internet it seems they love pakistan more than their own country which they honestly sometimes seem to despise .

Assam! lol Very bad choice. They are one of the highest contributer in Indian Army. Punjab may come out of Pakistan but Assam out of India is impossible.

Assam! lol Very bad choice. They are one of the highest contributer in Indian Army. Punjab may come out of Pakistan but Assam out of India is impossible.

Non of the state is leaving the name INDIA. despite all the bad things the Central Government has done on the Tamil Fishermen not being protected by the Coast Guards or the Indian Navy from the brutal treatment from the Sri Lankan forces yet Tamils are residing with the name India.
Sri Lanka can not be persuaded to be our friend, they are too back stabbers when it comes to politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom