What's new

Let's reciprocate support for Assam's struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend is from Assam, never knew she hates Indians. :rofl:

yeah im wondering about that statement bro. my own brother works as a engineer he never told that assam ppl r hating indians. i think we need to give some thing to rikshaw driver for this. he discovrd a new thing in assam.

Balochistan zindabad
we love you guys keep good work going on

but they didnt say indian zindabad, we are just reciprocating the wishes of assamese :D

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

My best friend is from Assam, never knew she hates Indians. :rofl:

good now get banned again :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im wondering about that statement bro. my own brother works as a engineer he never told that assam ppl r hating indians. i think we need to give some thing to rikshaw driver for this. he discovrd a new thing in assam.
lol i think this happened on the moon

Yahan states ke naam naa sunaye dete hai, naa dekayi dete hai, sirf ek mulk ka naam sunaye deta hai I-N-D-I-A.

but they didnt say indian zindabad, we are just reciprocating the wishes of assamese :D

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

good now get banned again :rofl::rofl:

im not getting y r u laughing .:what:

These Assemes people might have gone crazy ... sorry assmi brothers... we can not help our country ...we are bankrupt (almost), everyday we face terror attacks... we can not defend our nation how will we liberate you people.... we need to help ourselves...first... till then you can say Hindustan Zindabad..

oh 1-2 bande support karne se kuch nahi hota

pagal damagh ke log har jaga hotay hain... yahan bhi to hain jo apne mulk ke hi khilaaf jaate rahte hain... chalo assam main bhi aisi creature paayi jaati hain bas baat khatum... it doesn't make independence movement

oh 1-2 bande support karne se kuch nahi hota

pagal damagh ke log har jaga hotay hain... yahan bhi to hain jo apne mulk ke hi khilaaf jaate rahte hain... chalo assam main bhi aisi creature paayi jaati hain bas baat khatum... it doesn't make independence movement

First sane post in this thread. :tup:

illegally many Bangladeshis , pakistani are migrated to india to impose anti indian attitude some of those ppl may did this.ok

how ignorant can you be :rofl:
the video you posted in thread opening post says that bangldeshi immigrants hoisted pakistani flag to show down the indigenous assamese...the old women was saying that some people hoisted that flag and shouted pakistan zindabad...she was not shouting pakistan zindabad :rofl:
as a reply to this move by illegal immigrants indigenous people hoisted indian flag which is shown in your video :)

we should arrange a bus for them so they can go to paksitan. Pakistan export travels.

These Assemes people might have gone crazy ... sorry assmi brothers... we can not help our country ...we are bankrupt (almost), everyday we face terror attacks... we can not defend our nation how will we liberate you people.... we need to help ourselves...first... till then you can say Hindustan Zindabad..

another account of rickshaw driver :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom