What's new

Let's reciprocate support for Assam's struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
@False flager... I am an Assamese and sorry to say that its not pakistan and nothing like that as u said...! i knew the Assam well... happy chest thumping with a video dated back 2008.
lol 2009 low memory lol.i think u never been there after 1980?lol or assam times is published in pakistan?

brother in asam you cant sing indian national anthem in schools and universities...they sing Pakistani national anthem.....the situation is very bad in assam..my uncle lives there and he says there is a 24 hours curfew imposed sometimes for weeks

u r 100% pakistani, no doubt. my brother was engineer in assam. u r making anti statements against indian,put u r flag(pakistani) instead using
indian n trolling.

you must be having uncle in every indian state :rofl:

Yeah.. last time, his uncle was in chennai..lol..seriously, hey rickshaw driver, is it so shameful to hold the real flag? or you're in love with the Indian flag? and please tell us how many uncles you have in India, also specify the states.. did anyone tell you this before, that you're such a loser?? lol

this proved india is a failed state.people of assam jammu and kashmir arunachal pradesh and 12 more states are held captive against their will we should support the noble cause of helping oppressed people

every one knws which is failed state.

india cant be trusted anymore.to all the brothers and sisters in assam we pray for you and i hope assamese crush the indian forces as soon as possible and declare independence we fully support assam state or if they wana join pakistan they are more then welcome.assamese = brothers in arms

Get a life man...! Assam is quite peaceful now not heard a single blast for couple of years.. all militants are negotiating with center and it is all most end of militancy there...! and i can speak many truth about Assam you will not like and trust... !
Period.

Yeah.. last time, his uncle was in chennai..lol..seriously, hey rickshaw driver, is it so shameful to hold the real flag? or you're in love with the Indian flag? and please tell us how many uncles you have in India, also specify the states.. did anyone tell you this before, that you're such a loser?? lol

my brother he is trolling. i am sure he is pakistani. his statement was like dis only.

lol 2009 low memory lol.i think u never been there after 1980?lol or assam times is published in pakistan?

there is is no Assam times ... lol... that must be publised in pakistan not assam .... busted

You shouldnt be talking at all sense you have not even been there period.

I have friends from Assam, family that worked there too. They dont want to join Pakistan. They would laugh at that type of thing..:lol:

Lol, one of My neighbour from Assam hates Pakistan as much as any Indian, what a loser is thread starter...

You want a Pie from Progressing India but i suggest you to keep yourself within the boundary of your failed state...

The people in the video are said to be Bangladeshi immigrants. If it is true then it is one more reason for BSF to shoot these low lifes.

You should be talking at all sense you have not even been there period.

I have friends from Assam, family that worked there too. They dont want to join Pakistan. They would laugh at that type of thing..:lol:

brother there is no point of joining Pakistan... these people are so enthusiastic all they need something to make happy by bashing India. well happy to here that ur frndz are there... its very nice place and now a days the situation is not same as before.

:rofl:some guys really likes to be in lala land. no one can get a inch of india & someone is talking abt whole state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom