What's new

Let's reciprocate support for Assam's struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
india cant be trusted anymore.to all the brothers and sisters in assam we pray for you and i hope assamese crush the indian forces as soon as possible and declare independence we fully support assam state or if they wana join pakistan they are more then welcome.assamese = brothers in arms

237263986534afdc9aafo1iv5.jpg

519962056ip.jpg

l2009010921483uo8.jpg

62ndrepublicdaygurkha.jpg

these all sing Pakistani national anthem in their daily drills....indian national antham is banned in Assam brother
Assam Times - Fuss continues over Pakistani flag

india cant be trusted anymore.to all the brothers and sisters in assam we pray for you and i hope assamese crush the indian forces as soon as possible and declare independence we fully support assam state or if they wana join pakistan they are more then welcome.assamese = brothers in arms

:rofl:
cant believe you guys are so obsessed with India :rofl:

Hahahahah...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ......

You should seriously think about a career in stand-up comedy dude , whoever you are .....

:lol: :lol: still cant stop laughing .....really made my day ....:grins: :)
this is about pakistan and assam not india.lol y indians feels so frustrated and i think they dont even have any self esteem left in them as a state

brother in asam you cant sing indian national anthem in schools and universities...they sing Pakistani national anthem.....the situation is very bad in assam..my uncle lives there and he says there is a 24 hours curfew imposed sometimes for weeks

guyz he for sure is an imposter and seems to know many things throughout india , I studied in Assam and my parents lived there for more than 5-6 years. No body sings pakistani national anthem except for may be few people who are or were from Bangladesh and have sympathies towards pak. When i was in school back in 1990s we used to sing national anthem every day.

Coming back to curfews , that part of Assam is very unruly and to an extent there are curfews more often than not because locals don't encourage people from other states esp biharis ... but it's a lot better now than it was in 1990s though it's still backward compared to central india.

Hahahahah...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ......

You should seriously think about a career in stand-up comedy dude , whoever you are .....

:lol: :lol: still cant stop laughing .....really made my day ....:grins: :)

i think he is zaid hamid :rofl:
most obsessed about india than the indians

Yes, they are voting to be with Pakistan right now..

53089.jpg

THO2_ASSAM_ELECTION_519333f.jpg

Lmao, some Pakistanis will believe any crap.

guyz he for sure is an imposter and seems to know many things throughout india , I studied in Assam and my parents lived there for more than 5-6 years. No body sings pakistani national anthem except for may be few people who are or were from Bangladesh and have sympathies towards pak. When i was in school back in 1990s we used to sing national anthem every day.

Coming back to curfews , that part of Assam is very unruly and to an extent there are curfews more often than not because locals don't encourage people from other states esp biharis ... but it's a lot better now than it was in 1990s though it's still backward compared to central india.

dude in my class i had 10 people from north east and 2 from JK..i know that they are as much indian as we are...

check the top and check the video u will know the truth pictures wont describe it.assam zindabad

check the top and check the video u will know the truth pictures wont describe it.assam zindabad

We all seen this old video.. And it has been posted here before. The reality on the ground is different..

What makes you think any part of India wants to be merged with Pakistan and be a part of its situation.:lol:

brother in asam you cant sing indian national anthem in schools and universities...they sing Pakistani national anthem.....the situation is very bad in assam..my uncle lives there and he says there is a 24 hours curfew imposed sometimes for weeks

@False flager... I am an Assamese and sorry to say that its not pakistan and nothing like that as u said...! i knew the Assam well... happy chest thumping with a video dated back 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom