What's new

Let's reciprocate support for Assam's struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
this proved india is a failed state.people of assam jammu and kashmir arunachal pradesh and 12 more states are held captive against their will we should support the noble cause of helping oppressed people
jyada mat bolo.. kab pata koi drone attack ho jaye..

LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMEN SAYS PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD even the boys and men supports pakistan and hoist a pakistan flag meaning Assam people want us to help them get independence.we support people of assam

Feel sad for you, with Pakistan suffering so much today in the hands of terror you will have the guts to advocate such things. Hope Pakistan continues to bear the blunt of terror as its truly deserves every bit of it. Hope the US continues its excellent work and hope the RAW/Mossad continue with theirs, hell you hit us, we will hit you back hard too. More than one can play this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMEN SAYS PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD even the boys and men supports pakistan and hoist a pakistan flag meaning Assam people want us to help them get independence.we support people of assam

Ha ha you know jack about what she was saying. She was complaining about illegal Bangladeshis hoisting Pak flag and shouting Pak Zindabad. How do I know? I am an Assamese and I understand the language. Get out of your illusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude in my class i had 10 people from north east and 2 from JK..i know that they are as much indian as we are...

that was my point , i lived as close as dibrugarh , infact in Nazira... most of the people are very much indian , only problem is the insurgency from Bangladesh that kind of complicates few things. Local people do exploit poor people by showing outsiderers in bad light for example ONGC employees .. but anyways... it's just wishful thinking how these guys here from pak have wet dreams abt dividing india...

There is nothing called "assam times". Lies and fabrications from jealous and frustrated pakistanis. Ignore and move along please. Indian members please stop entertaining this moron. Please allow them to masturbate in peace. Masturbation is their fundamental right... .although....i must say.....strange topic for inducing an erection.

ha ha ha ha. The support pakistanis should provide is for pakistan it selves. Even after issuing a statement in national assembly against drone attacks and Operation Geronimo. The US is conducting raids with little or no respect to pakistanis. According to latest reports, US president Obama would authorize Geronimo like operation if other top terrorist leaders are found in pakistan.

Pakistan has sympathy from some section of indians, my advice is survive this onslaught from the americans. We will talk about your support for X Y Z groups some time later.

The ISI is responsible for this!!!!!

dissatisfied people exist in all countries around the world. be it india, pak or china or anywhere else.

i have some videos of people raising flags of "independent states of sindh and baluchistan" inside pakistan but i dont wanna see my name figure in the list of infractions again.:)

Oh man this is hilarious. Being an Assamese in PDF helped me get a good laugh in the morning. I bet Pakistanis dream about splitting India every night.

The people in the video are said to be Bangladeshi immigrants. If it is true then it is one more reason for BSF to shoot these low lifes.

thats harsh. They look like poor bangladeshi looking for work in Assam. Its akin to Mexican hoisting their flags here in united states.

brother video is real here is an authentic link

my uncle lives in assam and i myself have seen university and school students sing Pakistani national anthem there and not indian...situation is very bad:frown:

is he a bangaladeshi immigrant who illegally crossed the border after landed in bangaladesh from lahore.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom