What's new

Petitioning to Help Free the 6 British Ex-Soldiers from Indian Prison

Unlike me ? What makes you think I need to prove anything to you Mr. Bean ?

Carry on wasting your time. Nothing's going to change unless an Indian court wants to release them.

Let time take it's course. Everyone peaks and troughs. :big_boss:

LOL This Engliz ... they think by signing petitions u can set them free from Indian jails ...

LOL This Engliz ... they think by signing petitions u can set them free from Indian jails ...

Pen is mightier than the sword and time, she is a cruel mistress... Remember that.

It is a pretty useless exercise if you ask me. You can gather a million signatures but it won't have any relevance in front of the judiciary.

It is a pretty useless exercise if you ask me. You can gather a million signatures but it won't have any relevance in front of the judiciary.

We are not petitioning the Indian government, this petition is for The RT. HON. Mr. William Hague MP -Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to take this issue up with his Indian counterpart.

There is nothing wrong in petitioning, but I doubt law will be subverted for them. If they not guilty they will be free.

Pen is mightier than the sword and time, she is a cruel mistress... Remember that.
U engliz are still living in the age of Pen and sword... wake up Duke of Britannia this is the age of Keyboard and missiles ... :crazy_pilot:

We are not petitioning the Indian government, this petition is for The RT. HON. Mr. William Hague MP -Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to take this issue up with his Indian counterpart.

That makes sense.

Firstly, if you don't know the facts of the case, check online. They were licensed SSO's: Ship Security officers, not some idiots with guns. Google is your friend.

The hell i mean, they carry a license by the UK government to Protect UK and British assets in the UK and abroad. Read up on International Anti Piracy law my friend.

Hahahaha.... You are making yourself sound like a fool, howmany Indians on ASIS and SSO IN UNCIVPOL...? 1, compared to 300 brits. Get stuffed you simpleton.

Six British former soldiers held in Indian jail after authorities claim their ship was carrying huge cache of illegal weapons | Mail Online

RULE BRITANNIA!

Simple Simon; you and the other co-petitioners are "chasing chimera"; only because you guys do not know "$hit from Molasses".

Let me tell you; that holding certification as SSO does not allow one to become an International Cowboy. and "ride shotgun" all over the World, :laugh:
I am certificated both as a SSO and CSO. But that does not allow me to carry Undeclared Weaponry aka Lethal Contraband all over the World. Neither does it allow me access without Notification or Permission into the Waters or Territory of Countries world-wide.
I really love it when some Midlands "Farmer John" comes here "talking through his Straw-Hat" about International Law !!!!! :-)

And Britannia Rules nothing at all, Simple Simon;
Britain has long ceased to be a Maritime Power either in terms of a Navy or a Merchant Fleet or anything connected with the Sea. It needs people of other Nationalities to run their ships and shipping Fleets now.
Just as I used to do some years ago; on ships under its Red Ensign and from some Offices in Glasgow and Liverpool as well....

And Britannia Rules nothing at all.

Funny, Last time i checked the head of the Commonwealth is still:

QUEEN.jpg

ka1w1c.png

flagtutorial.gif

RULE BRITANNIA!

Funny, Last time i checked the head of the Commonwealth is still.

Oh yeah that woman just happens to be the "TITULAR HEAD" of the Commonwealth, nothing more than that, Simple Simon!
She is'nt ruling the Commonwealth, for godsakes!!!!!! :laugh:
Unless you are comprehension challenged?

Just to educate you a bit about this; when India became a Republic in 1950; India decided to leave the Commonwealth just as India earlier refused Dominion Status in 1947.
The then British Govt. viewed that with extreme concern since India represented the largest component of the Commonwealth and that would have spurred on other Asian and African Nations to follow India; making the Commonwealth into a non-entity more or less. So they requested India to reconsider that move. India acceded to that request with the proviso that the Commonwealth would then be an association of States which would consider the Queen only as its "Titular Head".

And that is the way it is.

Also in 1950, the Indian Army Regiments (as well as the IAF and IN) collected all their Royal Standards and Colors, and deposited them in to a Museum Repository in Dehra Dun as the last vestige of their connection to Britain and its Monarchy. And that is where they remain, simply as sentimental keepsakes, just as India's membership of the Commonwealth is.
Among other things; all the remnants of the Kings and Queens such as their statues etc. got removed as well since the monarchy had lost its standing in India. Even the Prince of Wales Indian Military College in Dehra Dun got renamed as the Republican Indian Military College.
The legal break was completed, now only a maudlin' connection remains.

So the Woman above does not rule the Commonwealth; just as Britain rules nothing...........least of all, the Ocean waves. :-)

Not going to help mate. When it comes to the Indian judiciary they are independent of any pressure , plus the GOI has taken a tough stand on this and they don't back down . Much less in an election year. your countrymen are going to be "banged up" for at least 6 more months .

Not going to help mate. When it comes to the Indian judiciary they are independent of any pressure , plus the GOI has taken a tough stand on this and they don't back down . Much less in an election year. your countrymen are going to be "banged up" for at least 6 more months .

Finally a sensible and logical person, thank you for such a balanced reply. Well lets see what happens, they will come back, one way or the other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom