What's new

Petitioning to Help Free the 6 British Ex-Soldiers from Indian Prison

that.

They were licensed security operators, not some US / CIA mercenaries.

licensed security operators??? idon`t understand,, Who pays their salary?? British Govt?? Did your govt. put them on anti piracy duty or do they work for some private agency??
Will the British Govt. take responsibility if investigators find something wicked..?

I am sorry but the petition is run by British people for the Britons captured. The Indians, Estonians, Ukrainians can petition their own GOVERNMENTS. Also soldiers, present or former are worth a million "diplomats"

They were security cleared... I don't think the British Security establishment gives security clearance to just ANYONE!

You are not being very reasonable. You should know being a Briton , if you really are one, that no petition can subvert rule of law.

They should be left with a fair warning that if your are operating in Indian waters WITH WEAPONS you need clearance from INDIAN GOVERNMENT . Also this region is not wild wild west and "Pirates" are near African Coasts not Indian .

The Brits must realize the sun has set on their empire.

Then what these licensed security operators doing in Indian water with ship full of arms and till today they were not able to show documents?

May be all these arms was for terrorists and separatist movements in Indian then how you justify that?

You don't know what your talking about so best to be silent. All security contractors from the UK need to have a SIA licenses for their respective role including SSO: Ship Security Officer role. The process for this involves a DBS check, a CRB check and credit and background checks from the SIA: Home

Furthermore all soldiers carry DV level national security clearance which is valid for up to 5 years post leaving their role within the forces. National security vetting for the Armed Services - Detailed guidance - GOV.UK

You really are a clueless person just lambasting the British Government and have nothing factual to add on.. As for the Pitition not being worth the paper it's written on, well 87,626 people differ with you on that.

Da hell you mean by licenced?
If you are operating in Indian Waters, you need licence from Indian Government, not UK.
And GOI doesn't give a rats *** to such petitions, when it is a matter of state security. You can cry as many rivers as you want, nothing is going to change.

You don't know what your talking about so best to be silent. All security contractors from the UK need to have a SIA licenses for their respective role including SSO: Ship Security Officer role. The process for this involves a DBS check, a CRB check and credit and background checks from the SIA: Home

Furthermore all soldiers carry DV level national security clearance which is valid for up to 5 years post leaving their role within the forces. National security vetting for the Armed Services - Detailed guidance - GOV.UK

You really are a clueless person just lambasting the British Government and have nothing factual to add on.. As for the Pitition not being worth the paper it's written on, well 87,626 people differ with you on that.

BS, man; I am not clueless about these matters. I am well familar with the provisions of the UNCLOS and the SUA convention. I have had the opportunity to both set up and vet security systems for some Intl. Shipping Companies that are transiting the Somalian Corridor. :-)
Just as 87,626 people who have signed this petition do not know "$hit from molasses" about any of those matters.

BTW; neither Law is enforced nor Justice dispensed by Public Petitions, LOLLL !!!
Is that how the Law works in the UK? :azn:

There is no scope for vigilantes to operate outside the boundaries or the ambit of any International Laws; under any circumstances.
So the petition in the light of all the legal issues is simply a "scrap of paper".........

If they are found to be innocent then they will be set free by India soon but if they are found any guilty with arms trafficking then no one can save their a$$ not even uncle sam let alone UK. Not to forget 26/11 happened in similar way and thats why Indian govt is very serious about this case.

You are not being very reasonable. You should know being a Briton , if you really are one, that no petition can subvert rule of law.

I am sorry but that statement means what exactly, you are not an entry clearance officer that i need to prove my identity to you.. So belive what you want, if you so wish you may ask the Admin to check my IP, i think you will find it located in Telford. :D

Then what these licensed security operators doing in Indian water with ship full of arms and till today they were not able to show documents?

May be all these arms was for terrorists and separatist movements in Indian then how you justify that?

Firstly, if you don't know the facts of the case, check online. They were licensed SSO's: Ship Security officers, not some idiots with guns. Google is your friend.

Da hell you mean by licenced?
If you are operating in Indian Waters, you need licence from Indian Government, not UK.
And GOI doesn't give a rats *** to such petitions, when it is a matter of state security. You can cry as many rivers as you want, nothing is going to change.

The hell i mean, they carry a license by the UK government to Protect UK and British assets in the UK and abroad. Read up on International Anti Piracy law my friend.

BS, man; I am not clueless about these matters. I am well familar with the provisions of the UNCLOS and the SUA convention. I have had the opportunity to both set up and vet security systems for some Intl. Shipping Companies that are transiting the Somalian Corridor. :-)
Just as 87,626 people who have signed this petition do not know "$hit from molasses" about any of those matters.

BTW; neither Law is enforced nor Justice dispensed by Public Petitions, LOLLL !!!
Is that how the Law works in the UK? :azn:

There is no scope for vigilantes to operate outside the boundaries or the ambit of any International Laws; under any circumstances.
So the petition in the light of all the legal issues is simply a "scrap of paper".........

Hahahaha.... You are making yourself sound like a fool, howmany Indians on ASIS and SSO IN UNCIVPOL...? 1, compared to 300 brits. Get stuffed you simpleton.

87,818 now

Thank you, thank you so very much. I deeply appreciate this gesture.

Six British former soldiers held in Indian jail after authorities claim their ship was carrying huge cache of illegal weapons | Mail Online
flagtutorial.gif

RULE BRITANNIA!

Last edited:
I am sorry but that statement means what exactly, you are not an entry clearance officer that i need to prove my identity to you.. So belive what you want, if you so wish you may ask the Admin to check my IP, i think you will find it located in Telford. :D

Location doesn't prove nationality and ethnic background. Anyway , you didn't see the larger point I was making.

Location doesn't prove nationality and ethnic background. Anyway , carry on.

Hahaha... Please, don't call me Ethnic, unlike you I can proudly prove my heritage. Don't flatter yourself, now if you will please stop derailing the thread and carryout a sane on-topic discussion without resorting to exposing your own insecurities, that would be highly appreciated by me and the 87,000 Britons who support these great men of honor!

flagtutorial.gif

RULE BRITANNIA!

Hahaha... Please, don't call me Ethnic, unlike you I can proudly prove my heritage. Don't flatter yourself, now if you will please stop derailing the thread and carryout a sane on-topic discussion without resorting to exposing your own insecurities, that would be highly appreciated by me and the 87,000 Britons who support these great men of honor!

flagtutorial.gif

RULE BRITANNIA!

Unlike me ? What makes you think I need to prove anything to you Mr. Bean ?

Carry on wasting your time. Nothing's going to change unless an Indian court wants to release them.

Back
Top Bottom