What's new

JF-17 Nightmare For The Enemy Pilots

Conclusion: SU-30MKIs will eat JF-17s for breakfast, lunch and dinner assuming the radar, EW and missiles are of similar standard.

Agree but than again you have to bring in the scenario of aggressive squadrons versus defensive. Indian AWAC coverage although significant will not present inside Pakistan for the fear of being shot down unless Indian achieves complete air superiority. JF-17 being defensive and on CAP missions will be inside Pakistan under AWAC coverage and also SAM system. MKI will not have a field day with JF-17 inside Pakistani skies.

As an
Guys im pakistani but i belive that paf,army and neither our navy has a chance to stand against india because i've heard a news that they have developed a 8th generation supersocic stealth crocodile and they wont even use their mki's migs su's and 7th gen tej-a$$ too
indian I dnt want to laugh I want to only show my teeth to show im happy

Our approach is defensive. There will be no air to air war between India and Pakistan ever keep in mind. I already agreed that our F-16 fleet are aged compared to latest F-16s but we can upgrade them to V standards by the help of our allies.
Your 2030 plan is not economical. Suppose you acquired super Sukhois, Rafal and F16s but they will be useless after 2050. Acquire generation 5 aircraft in numbers and adopt Rafal/euros as a supporting aircraft, Sukhois and Migs can be ohsum for naval support. This will be helpful for you for 100 years but still useless.

No, there is nothing like a distinct possibility thing. This is just to calm nerves. Defence strategies are not planned this way, and if so, the battle is already half lost on the drawing boards. Coz there will be only two possibilities, either you lose or a stalemate. And if you are playing with these two options then... :azn:
it is perfectly economical Coz if F16 are acquired they will only serve until 2050 or at most 2060 that too as 2nd line single-engine fighters replacing MIG21, 27. which too is currently a second line fighter with interceptor role.
The front line will be Rafels and Super Sukhoi until 2040 and from 2025 program to replace super Sukhoi should start. Slowly phasing them out in nxt 15 years.
Super Sukohi are just MLU upgrade, so they will be good enough to be phased out in another 20 - 25 years.

Finally, You are actually forced to be a defensive airforce in just last 2 decades coz of cash crunch situation, otherwise, in all previous wars your airforce with superior technological advantage tired and made the 1st move in air battles crossing the IB 1st.

Last edited:
No, there is nothing like a distinct possibility thing. This is just to calm nerves. Defence strategies are not planned this way, and if so, the battle is already half lost on the drawing boards. Coz there will be only two possibilities, either you lose or a stalemate. And if you are playing with these two options then... :azn:
it is perfectly economical Coz if F16 are acquired they will only serve until 2050 or at most 2060 that too as 2nd line single-engine fighters replacing MIG21, 27. which too is currently a second line fighter with interceptor role.
The front line will be Rafels and Super Sukhoi until 2040 and from 2025 program to replace super Sukhoi should start. Slowly phasing them out in nxt 15 years.
Super Sukohi are just MLU upgrade, so they will be good enough to be phased out in another 20 - 25 years.

Finally, You are actually forced to be a defensive airforce in just last 2 decades coz of cash crunch situation, otherwise, in all previous wars your airforce with superior technological advantage tired and made the 1st move in air battles crossing the IB 1st.
YOur money your option my advice is beyond your caliber. It is like you are purchasing Pentium 4 laptop despite you have option to purchase Super Computer.

YOur money your option my advice is beyond your caliber. It is like you are purchasing Pentium 4 laptop despite you have option to purchase Super Computer.
Thanks for giving us the space to plan our things. I will better buy Pentium 4 for an access control system of a small office than putting a supercomputer for the same task. Efficiency is the key. :-) :enjoy:

I have the same feeling for you dear...:cheers:[/
I have the same feeling for you dear...:cheers:
And PAF sitting idle to watch IAF being upgraded to next level we have our options like J-10C which on the par of EF-2000 tranche3 we also has a option of buying JH-7A or J-16 for deep strike and anti ship missions and then 5th gen fighter either from china(J-31) 2023-2025 timeframe or in long term Turkish TFX (in post 2030) or both, i assume you don't have brain but instead of brain you have cow dung:lol::rofl: gay terrorist Hind:enjoy:

Unlike most other adversaries, India and Pakistan have a common border with very little flying and reaction time, it's said even the AWACS will be struggling to monitor and identify all the incoming and outgoing traffic ... not exactly an ideal environment for aircraft lingering around fire their weapons at intervals.....most likely they will fire and break off unless one side achieves complete air superiority....which is a highly unlikely scenario.
And when recently there was a flare up on the border, it wasn't just confined to ground troops, there were cat and mouse being played in the air as well.
I agree that proximity will make aerial warfare 'dense' also taking into account SAMs deployed by both countries.
Now considering that a dense engagement results in shorter response times, I think most pilots would want to unload as soon as possible and return to base. Even in that scenario, the first kill ratio multiplied by the number of missiles fired per capita aircraft should make a difference. I know this is a gross oversimplification of one of the most dynamic scenarios possible.
Forgive me for painting modern aircrafts as mere delivery vectors, but I think that with the advances in electronics and avionics, the ability to deliver a massive amount of smart payloads(made even smarter by using force multipliers such as AWACS) onto the enemy becomes a great differentiator, and with the hypothesis in mind, the Sukhois and Migs hold an advantage assuming R-77 and SD-10 are equal platforms and both India and Pakistan have a parity in avionics and other on-board missions systems.

Congrats.. you are flying numbers jf 17 because Paf needed fighters on urgent basis and it may fit for their requirements.

But if you talk about HAL Tejas then I could simply say that we don't want fighter aircraft who will not fit after 10 years when we have 5th generation fighters around us. HAL Tejas with current configuration (still better then jf 17) - 20 and later 80 HAL Tejas mark1 with AESA radar and other improvements will serve better for India till 2040.

We can wait till our fighter developed to fight war's in 21st century, we are not in hurry. We already have fighters to take our external threats. Su 30mki, Rafele, FGFA, HAL Tejas, new fighter (f16 or any) will protect from any threats.
+1

But you have no logic at all:enjoy::disagree:
I have the same feeling for you dear...:cheers:
And PAF sitting idle to watch IAF will being upgraded to next level, what a bogus logic you have i assume you don't have a brain but instead a brain you have cow dung in your head, we have other option remain open for counter MKI and upcoming RAFALE like J-10C which on the par of EF-2000 tranche-3 and J-16 which is on the par of F-15E end F/A18 E for deep strike and anti ship missions as for 5th gen fighter jet we have 3 options from china(J-31) 2023-2025 induction timeframe Turkish TFX ( after 2030 IOC) and indigenous project"AZM" which is already started:p:

And PAF sitting idle to watch IAF will being upgraded to next level, what a bogus logic you have i assume you don't have a brain but instead a brain you have cow dung in your head, we have other option remain open for counter MKI and upcoming RAFALE like J-10C which on the par of EF-2000 tranche-3 and J-16 which is on the par of F-15E end F/A18 E for deep strike and anti ship missions as for 5th gen fighter jet we have 3 options from china(J-31) 2023-2025 induction timeframe Turkish TFX ( after 2030 IOC) and indigenous project"AZM" which is already started:p:
Who said, that you would be sitting idle.
You plan your defense strategies taking in account your adversaries. So taking Indo -Pak as adversaries

MKIs are there for nearly 20 years now. And there is nothing you yet could arrange countering it. J-10c is not yet ordered and there are reasons explained in details to death on this forum. J 11 is the Russian copy of Su27 and cannot be exported so forget about it as of now. For the 5th generation, I think India need to think more of Chinese capabilities rather than Pakistani's.

Therefore current scenarios - for Sukhoi MKI 240+ there are no countermeasures as of now, for Rafels ordered 36 not yet inducted there are no countermeasures.
J10 -C, just a distant dream - Nothing ordered nor in plan, J 11 - Not possible as of now.

TFX and AZM, I would just avoid discussing paper planes like AMCA.

Back
Top Bottom