What's new

JF-17 Nightmare For The Enemy Pilots

In. A different scenario the chinease fc1 would be the perfect complement to our mki fleet.

The fc1 with the Russian engine swopped for the Ge 404in engine from USA
And the addition of Israeli dash five hmd with python five hobs missile to the current weapons mix of SD10. Would allow India to replace all mig21/27 planes.

But can't happen unfortunately
Chinese fc1.....what's the difference between that and a jf17.

You are finding it hard to say jf17 arn't you

Are there plans to produce jf 17b during 2018?? What is kamra gong to produce till waiting block 3??

In. A different scenario the chinease fc1 would be the perfect complement to our mki fleet.

The fc1 with the Russian engine swopped for the Ge 404in engine from USA
And the addition of Israeli dash five hmd with python five hobs missile to the current weapons mix of SD10. Would allow India to replace all mig21/27 planes.

But can't happen unfortunately
Sir FC-1 was an old and development project name of JF-17 back in 90's

Upgrade older blocks, upgrade their own facilities and some Other important stuff

Are there plans to produce jf 17b during 2018?? What is kamra gong to produce till waiting block 3??

IRST should have been installed on Block-II also.

Upgrade older blocks, upgrade their own facilities and some Other important stuff

I think they shud place orders for block 3 production to be simultaneously done at kamra and in China.. so they can get good numbers in half the time.. e.g 100 in 3 years rather than 6..
By that time some techs from project azm may be maturing... so they can start to work on block 4

15844450_1167568083338588_7062351436936902274_o.jpg

I don't think slow turnout is due to lack of capacity or capability, it's to keep things rolling, otherwise what they gonna do with idle manpower with nothing to produce? They are matching their production speed with the retirement of older jets as well as progress on the new developments so that there are no time gaps and production continues at a set rate.

I think they shud place orders for block 3 production to be simultaneously done at kamra and in China.. so they can get good numbers in half the time.. e.g 100 in 3 years rather than 6..
By that time some techs from project azm may be maturing... so they can start to work on block 4

I was under the impression that twin seaters are going to be manufactured plus export orders. Is that not the case?
A

That too, I forgot to mention, but the numbers for twin seaters will be low.

I was under the impression that twin seaters are going to be manufactured plus export orders. Is that not the case?
A

The nightmare will double up soon with extra pilot on board and more strategic awareness

jf-17b-jf-17.jpg

The amount of changes we did for the twin seater we could have easily named the Jeft as JF-18 for the Twin Seater

The nightmare will double up soon with extra pilot on board and more strategic awareness

jf-17b-jf-17.jpg

The amount of changes we did for the twin seater we could have easily named the Jeft as JF-18 for the Twin Seater

Hi,

it is not an extra pilot---it is a weapons officer---.

Well thank you Mastan , certainly helpful to have a helping co-pilot or officer to help scan the skies and give you better situational awareness while the main pilot focuses on what is ahead

I am sure the strategy will change for the crew , when they can divide various tasks between them to figure out what is the best way to develop a bigger sense of what is happening around them in battle field

They really should have named the 2 seater as JF-18 would have been easier to distinguish the two jets easily that way, the scientist should have continued to modify the JF-18(Twin Seater) bit more perhaps introduction of 2 tails and really just separate the twin seat craft

Last edited:

jf-17b-jf-17.jpg

Sir! is Jf17b is smaller in length than single seat variant or just i am getting it in this way???

This issue has been beaten to death now. With DSI, entry is highly compressed with higher pressure recovery @ transonic and supersonic speeds, therefore necessarily requiring changes in turbine LPC-LPT assembly for efficient burning. Now these are turbines & turbines burn fuel with emisssion. It cannot be 100% emission free.
Your observatioñs are correct. Recent changes to engine have besn made as per @messiach which will result in better performance and less smoke but it obviously has not perculated down to every platform.
A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom