دوری از ایران عشق به ایران رو تقویت میکنه

شاید باورت نشه
اغلب اینها از خود ایرانی ها بیشتر به فکر ایرانند
من چند ماه پیش ایران بودم
و به اندازه خودت میدونم تفکرات اون ور چطوره

فرمودید سالی ۱۲۰ هلیکوپتر میسازیم
ایشالا
اگه بیست تا کوثر و چهل تا هلیکوپتر بسازیم من شخصا راضیم​
lets say it this way iam living in sari and somebody who did see this city the last 10 years and came here would be very suprised about how the city changed because iran has demands and these demands will be filled eventually by peope 1000 choppers are a normal demand for a nation as large as iran this first of all and second i watch omid dana and i pretty much understand that alot of people outside of iran love iran but alot of them are nay sayers and even something simple like 1000 choppers which is a really necessary thing for iran will get photoshopped into being delusion or drug smoker
This is very true.
americans said "yes we can" as a mantra a few years ago green card iranians were repeating it aswell in america but why cant iranians say "yes we can" is my question because we say this in iran these days while there are people who rather have chaos than allowing iran to show that it can and the outside iranians say no you cant as their mantra
iran needs 1000 helicopters in the next decade and iran will build 1000 helicopters in the next decade end of story

Last edited:
Su 75 is a very excellent design
Not difficult to achieve some of its factord with what Iran has at hand now
Su22 with deleting horizontal stabilizers and adding v tail around the engine for stealthing engine thermal rays.
Adding underbelly air intake to moving the landing gears from wings to fuselage.

Fixing movable wings to lower fighter weight.
Removing nose air intake for bigger radar.

Big project but not impossible.
IMG_20210812_131437.png

Last edited:
Iran need air superity fighter jet to protect it's air defence network.
Drones can not do that but nice to recognition and interdictor role.
Editing existing fighter jet transfer technology more and reliable.
Modern avionics making not impossible in Iran.
su22 fitter ecorche(1).jpg

people now randomly throw some words as if they were at this for years...no admirable at all.

people now randomly throw some words as if they were at this for years...no admirable at all.

Why not
Russia bring su75 idea
From merican yf23 with single engine.
Using Composite and carbon fiber in v tail stabilizers and some part of wings bring it to more admirable project, but not easy one.
The most problems are titanium , single crystal superalloy and turbine blade TBC.

if you guys are like designers can you design an f14 jet with stealth capabilities its basically the weapon loadout still at the underbelly basically which can be easily used for stealth featured f14 design iam just without talent in this area and yet i would still like to see how an f14 stealth jet would look like
Iran need air superity fighter jet to protect it's air defence network.
Drones can not do that but nice to recognition and interdictor role.
Editing existing fighter jet transfer technology more and reliable.
Modern avionics making not impossible in Iran.View attachment 769086
this is stuff one can find on the internet for example on f14 stealth fighter concept art but its just that its art

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 48
this brings it to a point perfectly
we need to produce a fighter more capable than the f14 but having similar features if possible all features upgraded speeds ranges long range aswell as close range capabilities and so on

Attachments

• swafefqwe.jpeg
    swafefqwe.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 46
we need to produce a fighter more capable than the f14 but having similar features if possible all features upgraded speeds ranges long range aswell as close range capabilities and so on
Conclusion of 5 years of discussions on this thread for a capable Iranian aircraft can be summarized in two words:

1- High Thrust Engine.

2- Production infrastructure

show us the above and we all become converts..lol

remember guys iran just needs to set it all u
Conclusion of 5 years of discussions on this thread for a capable Iranian aircraft can be summarized in two words:

1- High Thrust Engine.

2- Production infrastructure

show us the above and we all become converts..lol
i actually agree this is what where we come short and we need to fix it its that simple it doesnt drop from the heaven for us we need to get us the stuff ourselves

Hard task bro but not impossible.

iran needs more than the f14 engine the one is actually not fitting it already is not good and to use it on an upgraded plane would be very fast very problematic so a new engine is going to be needed with alot of power and i mean alot because this is already is super heavy fighter one can say so the engines should be very powerful to begin with
iran has to go from workshop mode into mass production and it has to get some serious designs out for engines to work the heavier equipment not just heavy fighter but also heavy transporter possibly airliner or other purose plane

The most problems are titanium , single crystal superalloy and turbine blade TBC.

russian usually used alot of titanium we can use monocrystal thou we have the tech
monocrystal tech is in iran since iran has downed the american tech which used it and iran already reverse engineered it quite some time ago and can mass produce it but its all very expensive stuff so iran will eventually even for a big expense get 4 or so planes but if it would that would be amazing already
you need heat resistant radar shielding alloy for the complete hull which iran could produce based on nano technology there are actually possibilities already in our hands but the engine still is super expensive and that hurdle would take iran years which means iran producing such a plane will not happen in the next 5 years not a single one can be produced so soon unfortunally but the most stuff can be set up in this time

Last edited:
i guess 2031 around is when iran will start its mass production of stealth fighter jets nothing sooner than that unfortunally in my view but we will have 10 years of steps taken to that point infront of us and if iran gets help than this might get much much faster done actually it might take maybe 4 years with chinese help for example to get it done but i guess it will take 10 years iran will probably go the long way to have everything set up very firmly

Su 75 is a very excellent design
Not difficult to achieve some of its factord with what Iran has at hand now
Su22 with deleting horizontal stabilizers and adding v tail around the engine for stealthing engine thermal rays.
Adding underbelly air intake to moving the landing gears from wings to fuselage.

Fixing movable wings to lower fighter weight.
Removing nose air intake for bigger radar.

Big project but not impossible.View attachment 769077

your idea led me to remember that someone recently made this photoshop by processing the SU-75 and Mig-21, which could also be adapted with the Su-22
E7NtnDMVkAACcDA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom