What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

Fix match .sri lanka took money from pakistan for losing .Now Pakistanis can beat India easily . Pakistanis have chosen now winner team .
Your stupidity is matched by your ignorance of even the basics of cricket. You should be allowed to talk of playing pocket billiards as that is the level of your competence

One of greatest contests of cricket. A classic. Both teams played wonderfully to create an amazing contest. One for the history books.

Your stupidity is matched by your ignorance of even the basics of cricket. You should be allowed to talk of playing pocket billiards as that is the level of your competence

One of greatest contests of cricket. A classic. Both teams played wonderfully to create an amazing contest. One for the history books.
Ok sir now i understand i was wrong .srilankans are poor they need the money . Thank you .

Lol. Pakistanis were saying this stupid team was the best in the world. They might as well lose against Bangladesh at this point. They couldn't cross 130 chasing 350 against India. It is an embarrassment.

Last edited:
Lol. Pakistanis we're saying this stupid team was the best in the world. They might as well loose against Bangladesh at this point. They couldn't cross 130 chasing 350 against India. It is an embarrassment.

Not as embarrassing as your butchering of the English language .
It’s were not we’re
& it’s lose not loose .

6EED76D7-A4C4-47C1-8BEB-9725B93DBA6B.jpeg

@AsianLion Received this in my WhatsApp as the score of the match .
how did Sri Lanka win ? I don’t get it .

Not as embarrassing as your butchering of the English language .
It’s were not we’re
& it’s lose not loose .
Lol. The fact remains that Pakistani cricket team is an embarrassment.

Thanks for correcting my English. Lol.

Pak fought really well and made 30 runs hell for Srilanka despite having 5X wickets in hand. However, the intention to give tough time to the opposition was too late. It would’ve been better if Pak took on the opposition when they were @ 120-150… again no bad feeling for today’s last 10 overs. Pak made the game hell for Srilankan… besides that, the Pak team played pathetically across all the games, bowling failed, batting and fielding too… the team really got thrashing defeats before the worldcup and that's really concerning … i hope the psychological impact of these defeats should not create serious trouble else the results could be more devastating in WC.

Would have loved a pak India final.
But pak team is. Doing best to not go to Finals.

Pakistan should have got place in final , they need money .

Its ok, we have the next match to look forward to.

Chaddi Manufacturing and Sports Superpower BD vs India
Bangladesh is our own team , they will not defeat us .

Pak fought really well and made 30 runs hell for Srilanka despite having 5X wickets in hand. However, the intention to give tough time to the opposition was too late. It would’ve been better if Pak took on the opposition when they were @ 120-150… again no bad feeling for today’s last 10 overs. Pak made the game hell for Srilankan… besides that, the Pak team played pathetically across all the games, bowling failed, batting and fielding too… the team really got thrashing defeats before the worldcup and that's really concerning … i hope the psychological impact of these defeats should not create serious trouble else the results could be more devastating in WC.
This is high time pakistan play only hockey . Just an advice .

That is the biggest problem we have at our hand , Indian team can not handle speed beyond 145 .No problem Jai shah will manage that India beat Pakistan .
No team can handle a bowler with 145+ speed in good seaming conditions. On flat pitches same bowlers will give 6+ economy though.

Back
Top Bottom