What's new

ASIA CUP 2023: Matches Discussion & News || Host Rights Pakistan

No team can handle a bowler with 145+ speed in good seaming conditions. On flat pitches same bowlers will give 6+ economy though.
I know Indians start running if they see Shahin bowling , same thing happened when they faced Amir in champions trophey . Relukatta is the correct word for Indian batters ,This is good that pak did not qualify for finals otherwise there was certain defeat for team India .

I know Indians start running if they see Shahin bowling , same thing happened when they faced Amir in champions trophey . Relukatta is the correct word for Indian batters ,This is good that pak did not qualify for finals otherwise there was certain defeat for team India .
Problem is that current pakistani batters can't score against any team except maybe Nepal, Netherlands, Zimbabwe etc. Pakistani ODI unit is looking pathetic before world cup.

Last edited:
Rooting for Bangladesh so as Pakistan finish bottom of the group .

The Pakistani players thinking they’ve made it boasting ,flashy ,thinking they’re the best , soon got put in place

Serves them right for going to the World Cup on enemy territory
Shameless beghairats

Shaheen is a very good new bowl bowler, but in the middle and death overs, he is not that effective. Naseem is better bowler in my view, can bowl in any time of the match with equal effectiveness!!

Shaheen is a very good new bowl bowler, but in the middle and death overs, he is not that effective. Naseem is better bowler in my view, can bowl in any time of the match with equal effectiveness!!
He is good only in seaming conditions...nahi to he is very average when pitch is not in his favour. I rate bumrah better tham him in normal conditions.

Lol. The fact remains that Pakistani cricket team is an embarrassment.

Thanks for correcting my English. Lol.
Says the Indian whose team has not a single ICC trophy in the last decade 🤣😂

And world best batsman babar, wo sirf nepal ke bowlers ko khel sakta hai...

He even was not able to touch the balls when Bumrah was bowling to him. .. Bole to tange kapne lagti hai:partay:

Other hands, vintage Virat, most of the times does good against the so called world best bowling attack.

Last edited:
Lol. The fact remains that Pakistani cricket team is an embarrassment.

Thanks for correcting my English. Lol.

Doesn't matter pajeet

Pakistani team lost on the last ball. We fans are okay with it

It isn't like they lost by 10 wickets as it happens with one certain team again and again

Doesn't matter pajeet

Pakistani team lost on the last ball. We fans are okay with it

It isn't like they lost by 10 wickets as it happens with one certain team again and again
Lol. They lost by 230 runs chasing against India. It was shameful. Good thing they lost out against Sri Lanka and are out. It was boring watching last India Pak match. They were in different leagues.

Lol. They lost by 230 runs chasing against India. It was shameful. Good thing they lost out against Sri Lanka and are out. It was boring watching last India Pak match. They were in different leagues.

One bad day. Can happen to anyone. Great Australian team of Rickey Ponting once lost to Bangladesh too in ODIs

It isn't like they lost by 10 wickets 3 times in two years like one certain team

It's good to see SL back as a force. Frankly it was getting boring seeing the same teams being called favourites all the time. I really liked the gritty attitude of their batsmen during the chase. Never once did they allow the situation to get out of hand. The last time SL demonstrated this mental strength was during the time of Jayasuriya / Kaluwitharana / Aravinda D'Silve / Ranatunga.

One bad day. Can happen to anyone. Great Australian team of Rickey Ponting once lost to Bangladesh too in ODIs

It isn't like they lost by 10 wickets 3 times in two years like one certain team

The match could have gone either way, although I feel SL was the better batting unit. I have a feeling that like most tournaments that have a cracker of a semi final, the final will be a damp squib.

Last edited:
The match could have gone either way, although I feel SL was the better batting unit. I have a feeling that like most tournaments that have a cracker of a semi final, the final will be a damp squib.

SL was definitely the better team overall even though difference between both teams is very negligible

Pakistan made some mistakes in fielding, bowling and most importantly captaincy and hence this defeat

Pakistan has a lot of issues in their team and they don't have much time before World cup to solve them

SL was definitely the better team overall even though difference between both teams is very negligible

Pakistan made some mistakes in fielding, bowling and most importantly captaincy and hence this defeat

Pakistan has a lot of issues in their team and they don't have much time before World cup to solve them

I think Naseem Shah could have made a difference. He has been very unlucky in this tournament with so many deliveries missing the bat. Zaman looked threatening with his yorkers. SL batsmen did well to dig out all of them. One miss and it could have been a very different result. I frankly don't know why Babur insisted on continuing with Shadab Khan and gave him full 9 overs. He has been totally off this tournament.

I also believe that the frequent rain breaks affected the Pakistani team in the last 2 matches. I consider it a team that likes to find its rhythm. When it finds it, it is very dangerous, and if not, then very average.

And world best batsman babar, wo sirf nepal ke bowlers ko khel sakta hai...

He even was not able to touch the balls when Bumrah was bowling to him. .. Bole to tange kapne lagti hai:partay:

Other hands, vintage Virat, most of the times does good against the so called world best bowling attack.

Are bhaiya agar hum sahi baat bola to aap bura maan gaye ?
Babar azam koh i noor hira hai jo galti se pakistan jaise country me paida ho gaya hai , agar wah hindustan me paida hua hota to dunia bhar me shahrukh khan se jyada famous hota . Lekin garib mulk me paida hona uska gunah hai .

Kohli gets unlimited favour from board . Other players are written off after few failures , kohali got three years full support without scoring ,i can not forgive kohli what disrespect he meted out to Kumble .

Last edited:
Are bhaiya agar hum sahi baat bola to aap bura maan gaye ?
Babar azam koh i noor hira hai jo galti se pakistan jaise country me paida ho gaya hai , agar wah hindustan me paida hua hota to dunia bhar me shahrukh khan se jyada famous hota . Lekin garib mulk me paida hona uska gunah hai .

Kohli gets unlimited favour from board . Other players are written off after few failures , kohali got three years full support without scoring ,i can not forgive kohli what disrespect he meted out to Kumble .

I am not doing fires on air, my brother

1694768268615.png

Recent matches are not included (ASIA cup). including ASIA cup - total 4 centuries

1694768438882.png

Since You are trolling, I trolled BABAR................................ But I do respect Babar as a batsman... he is pretty Good.... but not good as captain.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom